Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me (2034 Views)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Tiktalk01: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
My name is Bella(Not real name). I am 42 years old, single with a very good career and I live very comfortably. A friend of mine encouraged me to post my story. Maybe I will get good advice here. But kindly post as anonymous. As I said, I am single but not by desire.

I have been in relationships, some lasted 6 months and some, three years but eventually…it didn’t work out and today, at the top of my career, the only child of my parents among my siblings that is not yet married and you know what that means when your younger siblings have children that are over 10 years old and call you big aunty. It’s embarrassing but what can I do…I can’t kill myself if I cant find a man that is ready to settle down with me…

I have dated rich guys, average guys, and even broke guys. All I want is a guy that can understand me and we can have a meaningful conversation as partners. Sadly…the closest guy to meet this description turned out to be married. After crying for days when I found out, I picked myself up and decided maybe it’s my faith to remain single.

However, my security man came to me last December. He told me that he wants to go back to his village for Christmas and he will not be returning. He has decided to go back and farm cos his father is old and needs his help with the farm. I have known Aminu (not real name) for over 8 years, he is a faithful security guard so I asked him to find someone who can replace him….someone he trusts.
Continue reading...
https://tiktalkhub.com/i-finally-found-a-man-who-wants-to-marry-me-but-i-am-ashamed-to-be-with-him-pls-advise-2/05/07/2021/
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ah! lol..

Imagine, placing yourself higher than others. SMH.

I've always wondered if any man is not a man. Like why should there be anything like levels or setting standards when it comes to chosing a husband or wife.

Some people will see a guy or girl they like but because of difference in levels, they pause the idea of marrying them. Why?

For instance an aboki at the gate, cannot look at a female banker to woo her. It's seen as an insult. Or a barrow pusher who finds a celebrity attractive cannot ask for her hand in marriage.. it's not fair though.

One thing everyone must note is that, the only thing that makes you "better" or different from that fellow is money and opportunity. If you didn't have those, you'll be no different from that person. So, stop with the levels already. Before God, we are all equal.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by general111(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Who do you think you are? You have just started. You will remain where you are unless you come down.
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Originalsly: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why cut and paste?.... isn't this forum interactive?.. why try changing it?
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Kaybae(f): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
What is the definition of that "below your level" to be sincere you are the one looking for husband so you have to come down to their level and which level do we human beings always claim when we are even equal before God, so far you are a woman with good job doesn't make you to think a guy that must approach you will be of your level as you claimed, if the case is vice versa now, we will be raining abusive words on the man. Pick that man that you think is below your level and bring him up to your level, it's not only men that are responsible to bring a girl out of gutter, we women can also do that.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Kaybae(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Men also do it but it's much in we women, so throw the level away and do the needful. Okay, it's not bad if you bring the man up to your claimed level, So aunty if you want to marry and have happy home thrash the level patapata not the one u trashed and pick up after marriage oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by ESANMEA(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol... Push them to your level nar

1 Like

Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by talk2hb1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Old Story recycled undecided
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Innobee99(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
What level are u pls?

Level 10 or 14
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Boss13: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
You attract what you are
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pls ma'am, what level are u? level 999, grand mistress or avatar. coz if it's de normal level u're talking about den permit me 2 tell u say nobody be God grand pikin.. so u're not above anybody
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by Rockride: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Madam levels marry your levels now. Why are you looking when you already have one. Problem man has is always looking down on fellow man. A who made you higher?
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by badboyTee(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
my guess is maybe you are somehow ugly try dressing sexy maybe our e-pastor righteousness89 go sight you as for this fine boy have got a GF
Re: Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me by fineberry(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Are you saying all the rich, average and broke guys you've dated none propose marriage to you!!!??

Then sorry to say, you must have a very bad character.... I'm sorry to say oo...you know truth is bitter.

(1) (Reply)

You Almost Fell In Love With Him Or Her But You Changed Your Mind. Why?? / Why I Love Men Who Do 419 – Nigerian Lady / Abeg Knack Well Before You Come UK : Nigerian Man cries out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.