Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (49444 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Brushstrokes20: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Despite that she's married with kids,

She's won't stop disturbing my phone the past 9 years and still counting.....

But unfortunately for her,when I'm done, I'm done!

I DON'T GO BACK TO MY VOMIT, NEVER!!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by ceaser: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hell she did. But dude had moved on. Two years after breaking up with me, travelled almost 300 kilometers to pay me a suprise visit.

Of course I was surprised, but not the "pleasantly surprised" one she hoped to achieve. I wasn't even impressed, contrary to what she hoped, that she did all that long and dangerous journey to see me. I'd helped her to check into a hotel and on her bill of course.

As I sat on the bedroom sofa, all that kept running thru my mind as she sat there on the edge of the bed opposite where I sat was how dangerous a second heartbreak with her will be and much more importantly that my new girl, who later turned out to be my wife and the mother of my children, will not have the slightest suspicion that my ex went thru all that to come see me. Also, my moto in relationships is not to go back to ones vomit, so she stood no chance.

Of course three day after, my current girl later find out from my call logs that I had interacted with her and being the honest dude I usually like to be, I came clean. She had her suspicions that something intimate probably happened between us both but I was able to easily convince her otherwise because she (my new girl) and I had up till then, which was 11 months into our relationship, not had any s3xual relations. So it was easy to push to her my claim of fidelity and innocence.

Well, my ex knowing the nice guy I was couldn't believe that I could toughen up and ignore her. She was shocked and she still is. She admitted that one should be careful not to fall into that "wicked side of me".

The moral of the story is that it's not good to make oneself the tool of heartbreak, breach of trust or one to destroy the emotions of other people in every form of relationship (platonic or romantic) especially to someone that really, deeply and truly loves you. There is a very fine line between love and hate, chivalry and vengeance.

AmgMakanaki:
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin

I tells you. It's subliminal mind programming. You need to be so sure of your babe (after verifications of course) not to have a vacillated feeling towards her.

praiseneo:
lol my ex was to proud she behaves like a feminist she’s always right I don’t have the right to scold her when she’s wrong. She’s the most educated and intelligent she go school pass me.

Rubbish I trash the idiot when I taya after 3 years of endurance
But I fvck am reach 1000 times if I count grin
I pity who go marry am sha
She no fit stay husband house

1000 times in three years. shocked

That's like 0.91 times approx once daily for three years. Is this your claim not doubtful like this?

queenfav:
He came back when i was getting married, said i should leave my now husband and come back to him.Marriage when we don buy clothes, dey prepare for.Werey promised me range rover as wedding gift if i am ready.Nah bro,i have moved on!

Your persistence and faithfulness is commendable. If you had broken the heart of the man that proposed to you all because of range rover, you would have some serious recompense to settle with. Going back to your ex and leaving your betrothed hanging will have ended in premium tears. The ex would have chopped and diced you, clean mouth and dump you. And both the ex and the broken hearted groom will have also been commenting here on NL without one knowing the other or that the subject of their discussion is the same and one woman.

10 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by neighbourhud: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
na toxic kpekus be that o! Real niggas know say kpekus full everywhere.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin
Lol so you have wise up
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
shomutuski:
Caught me ex cheating, left her. 4 months after she called my siblings and begged them and she fixed a date for us to meet. She claimed after i left her she didn't lose feelings blah blah blah. She wanted us back but there's a twist. I'm using her seriously, I'll play the field and damage her while i move on.

I always revenge, I'll heal in hell.
Lol you go chop puna wela

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
DaInferno:
[code][/code] grin grin grin...no be only you bro. But learnt alot though
Lol na nairaland open my eyes honestly I was stupid until 2020 best forum in africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by KlassikBlack(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
[[b] Be careful my friend. Yes, trusting anyone in this world is a gamble. Love and respect your woman, if she fumble, let her go in peace. Some women have raised and supported so many men today. Some have ruined so many men. Pick yours carefully.

Mind you, some of the guys on this nairaland will be forming voltron anf robocop online, offline, they are washing their girls pata (pant), giving her all their money and they come online spilling shit.

Hold your heart ooooo. Don't let the world change you. [/quote]

Omo x1000. True talk bruh

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

Simp ni
Am too busy looking for money abeg
Instead of wasting 5yrs of my life on a general pussy
Hahha
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by HRSweetness(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

I can bet my balls on that..I know I was her best..she did the usual lady's pattern .breaking up and still tearing away.

I love her crazy. she knows. we planned to get married. The problem is not wether i will take her back but that i want to get married next year..so it might be too late..but i can bet with my life that onyeka can never give me that call. Never!

Then give her the call nauw
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
She came and I Bleep her for a week buh she look like sheet I have to tell her am done she should stop calling my phone that I have move on
Another bad boy
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by KlassikBlack(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Despite that she's married with kids,

She's won't stop disturbing my phone the past 9 years

But unfortunately for her,when I'm done, I'm done!

nawa o. How una dey feel bleeping another man's wife
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by NybenSBF101(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
I married my ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by topoftheworld(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Parrie:

A pussy once bleeped can never be unfucked, but can always be refucked.....hope u gerrit?

grin grin grin thanks boss man
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Gjmff: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Old things have passed
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
grin Na me go first breakup with you if I notice any foul play...
I remember Mariam wey use me Catch cruise that year. She was dating like 2 other guys plus one sugar daddy making it 4!! Omo I fear that girl. She was the real definition of parasite, at first I thought it was love.. anytime I denied her sex or under performed she'll give excuses to go see the other guys. She made me believe the sugar daddy was her uncle, funny enough her mom knows Everything. I got to know everything from her best friend, cause that one self like me angry, I was in pains and all I had in mind was revenge. angry So one day I called her , I we Had hot sex, after that I opened up to her, she was shocked. She beg me tire, I told her I already found someone else, cheesy I called my new catch , within 5mins she Land.
Is she yoruba
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
praiseneo:
lol my ex was to proud she behaves like a feminist she’s always right I don’t have the right to scold her when she’s wrong. She’s the most educated and intelligent she go school pass me.

Rubbish I trash the idiot when I taya after 3 years of endurance
But I fvck am reach 1000 times if I count grin
I pity who go marry am sha
She no fit stay husband house
Damn nigga
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
OnyeFely:
My ex, we dated for 4yrs before she married without telling me, I was surprised. Though she married cos of poor background, and luckily, the husband trained her up to the level she wanted, and she's doing well. We reconnected after 10ys online, according to her, she missed me a lot, and was always seeing me in her dreams making love to her. She has never loved her husband since she got married. We later met after eleven years. It was like she saw an angel.
Have you chop
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by KlassikBlack(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
shomutuski:
Caught me ex cheating, left her. 4 months after she called my siblings and begged them and she fixed a date for us to meet. She claimed after i left her she didn't lose feelings blah blah blah. She wanted us back but there's a twist. I'm using her seriously, I'll play the field and damage her while i move on.

I always revenge, I'll heal in hell.

nna ern, odi kwa damage

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by StrayCat: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
This question should be rephrased. Some of us have 100 ex and still keep in touch
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by placeofallure(f): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Whenever and wherever I say goodnight, I don't say good morning again, Taboo!

Before I act, I would have carefully thought it out. I do the leaving, men don't leave me, ko sele ri! Somebody will now be using me to catch cruise. Ko Jo!

My hubby's ex then tried to stage a comeback, the "rederede" she saw ehn! She would never forget in her entire life. My husband unleashed me on her, and my friends and I (the pepper dem gang)
we tormented her life. Real frustration, if you dey hear: Wa sare kabakaba! At times, she reports me to "our bf" then now hubby, he'll just wave it aside and tell her, "Climb the bed!" Case closed! No romance, no cuddling. He'd still come back and tell me how she moaned and cried and begged. What humiliation!

Lesson: When you go, don't ever look back!

4 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
chikasnight:

This is wrong bro, tying her down with no intentions and she might have rejected other people hoping on you...it’s still early let her go abeg tell her the truth
watin b ur problem...no b every guy dull!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Fragility6: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=ceaser post=103433106]Hell she did. But dude had moved on. Two years after breaking up with me, travelled almost 300 kilometers to pay me a suprise visit.

Of course I was surprised, but not the "pleasantly surprised" one she hoped to achieve. I wasn't even impressed, contrary to what she hoped, that she did all that long and dangerous journey to see me. I'd helped her to check into a hotel and on her bill of course.

As I sat on the bedroom sofa, all that kept running thru my mind as she sat there on the edge of the bed opposite where I sat was how dangerous a second heartbreak with her will be and much more importantly that my new girl, who later turned out to be my wife and the mother of my children, will not have the slightest suspicion that my ex went thru all that to come see me. Also, my moto in relationships is not to go back to ones vomit]
We share almost similar traits.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Sebgajere(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Just d way another dude wil b calling ur main beb to knack her����
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..
At times...when you are with your girlfriend...probably watching movies or cuddling..then stylishly and passionately whisper things like this to her ear...."baby girl I can not guarantee our relationship life for ever because there might be circumstances beyond our control in the future but I assure you we will be friends till the end of time"...
I bet my balls if you repeat this things to a woman in a passionate way....then after break up..she won't see it as a do or die affair....she will always talk to you again when ever you call her....and as a sharp niggar...meeting her again and banging will be very easy

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:
not that educated in ondo state
no be she, this one is quite smart and she's in her late 20's now.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Is she yoruba
From Kogi grin , e be like say people wey dey answer that name careless o shocked

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
chikasnight:

This is wrong bro, tying her down with no intentions and she might have rejected other people hoping on you...it’s still early let her go abeg tell her the truth
you get problem ooo...no b every guy dull!
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by MrMacinterchi1: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
In 2017 my ex girlfriend reached out via a phone call out of the blue. We dated for three years before we broke up. We were not in contact for a year till she called. Sadly I had moved on and I felt nothing anymore. No emotions left, not even for friendship.
not even friendship? Hmmm haba , Weti happen?

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

When am done I'd call u to come wife her......Mr moses!!!
you be man 💯%!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Weak males everywhere........
Why.....didn't she Chidinma the other guy dat disvirgin her and wasted her time
Any stupid action from her..........nah confam beating go end am.........
u de box my head...aje!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

I said what I said
Na weak males like you de waste their time on a woman thinking they are taking revenge
keep quiet and mind ur business!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by stainbaba(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
In 2017 my ex girlfriend reached out via a phone call out of the blue. We dated for three years before we broke up. We were not in contact for a year till she called. Sadly I had moved on and I felt nothing anymore. No emotions left, not even for friendship.

2014 she left me for her ex who now has Moni more than I...it was so painful bcus I loved her so much and she broke my heart...fast forward to 2016 she finished her nysc and called me...came to see me..and I bleeped d hell out of her on a steady...no emotions..jst free bleeping grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

Ogbeni rest
You left school many years ago and
All you have to show us is you smashing some girl for 5 years now without any other plans in your head.
Bros your life is bleeped.
Btw no de talk with Cisco Employee anyhow
na u mumu pass....so he will come to nairaland and be telling you about his plan!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.