Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige (696 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by lagosapple: 1:32am On May 10, 2011
Senator-elect and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige described his senatorial contest experience as that of a lone wrestler fighting three opponents-  Dora Akunyili, Gov. Peter Obi and Mr. Victor Umeh who tagged him an Igbo sell out who joined ‘Yoruba party’.

For details, visit:

http://www.nigeriapoliticsdaily.com/menu/columns/guest-of-the-week/169-obi-and-dora-tag-acn-qyoruba-partyq
Re: I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by koruji(m): 2:36am On May 10, 2011
I read part of the Ngige interview and found this interesting paragraph. This is the kind of men ACN seems to be gathering together.

Kudos to Ngige - we look forward to really focused delibrations in the new NA.

[size=14pt]INEC PLEASE TAKE NOTE[/size]

NGIGE: I was never in doubt that I won the election ab initio. My campaign organization set up a Situation Room, which had a direct communication with all 1565 polling booth agents in all the polling stations that make up the constituency. So, as the presiding officers at the polling units were announcing the results, the results were transmitted to the Situation Room. My campaign staff was computing the figures minute by minute, and I was monitoring the process. So when I got most of the returns from the polling booths and from the ward collation centres, I knew that we had won the election. The problem started when, in their bid to wipe off my lead, they started the fraudulent cancellation of ward results from several wards where we had won or had marginal loss. This was in spite of the fact that there was no violence or any infraction of the law at the polling units to warrant any cancellation. The cancellations were perpetrated by the local government collation officers for Njikoka and for Dunukofia LGAs for flimsy reasons. It was when Mr. Anene rejected the cancellations that hell was let loose. Later he added up all the results including the purportedly cancelled areas and made the requisite declaration.
Re: I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by zstranger: 2:48am On May 10, 2011
Long live the Yoruba fighting spirit

Long live the Yoruba Political sagacity

Long live the great of the greatest Yoruba Intelligentsia

One by one, ward by ward, senatorial district by senatorial district, we will LIBERATE Alaigbo, and indeed Nigeria
Re: I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by freepeople: 9:22pm On May 10, 2011
zstranger:

One by one, ward by ward, senatorial district by senatorial district, we will LIBERATE Alaigbo, and indeed Nigeria

I hope that you are alright,
Re: I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by Mariory(m): 2:39am On May 11, 2011
zstranger:

STFU!
Re: I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by sleekmike(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2011
Dr. Chris Ngige and Obi cannot be compared. Period.
Ngige is a Legend, a phenomenon, an idea and an era.
Obi only won the election because of the love we have for our father Dim ChukwukwuEmeka Odimegwu Ojukwu. Who would have voted Obi. He has no charisma, is not eloqeunt and all he claimed to have achieved are mere recycling of Ngiges achievements.
Ngige fought and won convincingly.
This is the begining of Dora's numerous failures.
I have an advise for Dorathy, just accept a United Nations job and zoom off. Ndi Igbo will never vote you. Have you finished working for your Otta landlord or have you have finished cooking soup for Turai, ?
Re: I Was A Lone Wrestler Fighting Three Opponents – Dr. Chris Ngige by papadonkee: 10:13am On May 11, 2011
sleekmike:

Dr. Chris Ngige and Obi cannot be compared. Period.
Ngige is a Legend, a phenomenon, an idea and an era.
Obi only won the election because of the love we have for our father Dim ChukwukwuEmeka Odimegwu Ojukwu. Who would have voted Obi. He has no charisma, is not eloqeunt and all he claimed to have achieved are mere recycling of Ngiges achievements.
Ngige fought and won convincingly.
This is the begining of Dora's numerous failures.
I have an advise for Dorathy, just accept a United Nations job and zoom off. Ndi Igbo will never vote you. Have you finished working for your Otta landlord or have you have finished cooking soup for Turai, ?

Well said. But knowing this woman, she'll get a UN job, and the next thing you know she'll accept another one to be Gadhaffi's spokesperson - in a bid to serve humanity better. grin

PDP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi ’ll Discourage Streetbegging - Disabled President / Racist Finnish Politician Calls Blacks Niggers Again Http://www.naijavote.com/vi / Document:chicago Police Report On Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.