Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] (5133 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Nobody: 5:02am On May 10, 2011
It is no longer news that the governor-elect of Oyo State Senator Abiola Ajimobi is in a very gay mood that is infectious, following his hard earned victory at the polls.

One cannot successfully talk about Ajimobi without mentioning his daughters who are exceedingly popular on the chic scene.

Their popularity, which does not altogether stem from their pedigree, has a lot to do with their captivating good looks, humble mannerisms and the resounding success they have made of their lives.

Schooled in prestigious institutions overseas, the eldest Abisola Daisi wedded Kolapo, the son of wealthy businessman, Chief Kola Daisi, at a wedding that has remained the talk of the town since it was hosted late last year.

His other daughters, Bimbo and Jibola, are already engaged to be married into notable families.

The weddings, which were earlier scheduled to hold early this year, were put on hold to accommodate the general elections.

If word reaching High Society is anything to go by, there are intense speculations that plans to host the nuptials would be set in motion any time from now.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/8/830.html

Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:05am On May 10, 2011
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by zstranger: 5:07am On May 10, 2011
^^^

So you like do-ing yoruba girls?

Hmm, I thought you'd be into Whites only

Good for you though.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:09am On May 10, 2011
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:10am On May 10, 2011
zstranger:

^^^

So you like do-ing yoruba girls?

Hmm, I thought you'd be into Whites only

Good for you though.

grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:10am On May 10, 2011

cheesy
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2011
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Nobody: 5:12am On May 10, 2011
hmm okay.

I think by now we all know you'd "hit it". grin
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by zstranger: 5:16am On May 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hmm okay.

I think by now we all know you'd "hit it". grin

When he gets to his fifties grin

We all know how nerds roll? Most are big time P/i/m/p/s tongue

Real players who only hit what they see online.

Sup PhysicsMHD? You are the best mehn

Hows life?
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by SEFAGO(m): 5:19am On May 10, 2011
zstranger:

Hows life?

grin

The one at the rights kind of cute.

Kolapo, the son of wealthy businessman, Chief Kola Daisi, at a wedding that has remained the talk of the town since it was hosted late last year.

Seems you need money to do any kind of hitting grin
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:25am On May 10, 2011
zstranger:

Hows life?

lmao

Life's good.

[size=4pt]But I haven't sunk to chasing girls on nairaland, like some people. . . grin[/size]
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by ektbear: 5:59am On May 10, 2011
I'm a fiend for dimples. Girl on the right is tiny, but looks cute.

lmao @ PhysicsMHD
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by oderemo(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2011
@physicsphd, where did u get that blob from? grin grin grin grin
lmao.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Beaf: 8:10am On May 10, 2011
Lets be honest, they're just ok.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by oderemo(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2011
lets be honest some guys need to change spec.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by seanet02: 8:54am On May 10, 2011
Hope some guys are not already dropping milk in their boxers
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by enyojo(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2011
@PhysicsMHD, then prepare to face the young Security guys who are trained to hit you harder.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by akoraye(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2011
Does this make any sense?
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by blacksta(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2011
Beaf:

For the first time i agree with you - Actually you are being modest - These chicks are damn ugly " I WOULD N'T HIT IT A MILE AWAY"

Anyway you know what they say about Nerds like PhysicsMHD - hE Is probably as fat as Professor Klumps of Nutty Professor and will settle for anything in skirt
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Nobody: 9:43am On May 10, 2011
grin grin

but ileke you like gossip oh
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2011
blacksta:

For the first time i agree with you  - Actually you are  being modest  - These chicks are damn ugly " I WOULD N'T HIT IT A MILE AWAY"

Anyway you know what they say about Nerds like PhysicsMHD -  hE Is probably as fat as Professor Klumps of Nutty Professor and will settle for anything in skirt

Dude try not to pretend as if I've not seen your facebook profile, okay?. You've hung out with/ have hit ladies "uglier" than Ajimobi's daughters.

Keep fronting on NL, e go better for you jare. cheesy

babaearly:

grin  grin

but ileke you like gossip oh
lol
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by edoyad(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2011
Beaf:

Exactly my thoughts, i wouldn't take a second look at these girls if we met on the street. Infact, i dare say 60% of the girls who have pictures on their profiles here on NL floor these ones by a distance.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Mynd44: 11:32am On May 10, 2011
Who would not hit it? Even Obama would have ignored Osama for them

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by blacksta(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2011
edoyad:

Exactly my thoughts, i wouldn't take a second look at these girls if we met on the street. Infact, i dare say 60% of the girls who have pictures on their profiles here on NL floor these ones by a distance.

Lol - I thought i was the only one that had eye problems - looking ok is an understatement
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by aloyemeka2: 11:38am On May 10, 2011
Nothing spectacular about these girls except that they are hotter than Ileke Idi by a long shot. They are like the everyday Nigerian girls roaming the street jobless. It's not as if they are as hot as Yaradua's daughters. They are good looking to sat the least but definitely not hot. Only ugly women like Ileke will find them hot.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by lolatom: 12:03pm On May 10, 2011
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Nothing spectacular about these girls except that they are hotter than Ileke Idi by a long shot. They are like the everyday Nigerian girls roaming the street jobless. It's not as if they are as hot as Yaradua's daughters. They are good looking to sat the least but definitely not hot. Only ugly women like Ileke will find them hot.

You hit the nail on the head. I couldn't agree less.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by denzel2009: 12:15pm On May 10, 2011
They are just okay. Could manage the twin towers.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Justcash(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2011
They look so so. Nothing special. Why is there a topic for them? Ileke idi are u one of them? To say the truth, the second one at the right no fine. The other one try small for body.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 10, 2011
Justcash:

They look so so. Nothing special. Why is there a topic for them? Ileke idi are u one of them? To say the truth, the second one at the right no fine. The other one try small for body.

Yes, of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oando Denies Benefiting From Oil Subsidy, Claims N4bn Outstanding / Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! / Lagos Is Overated See Proof... Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.