Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture (6672 Views)

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by gidgiddy: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Minister of information, Lai Mohammed, claimed that Nnamdi Kanu lives a life of luxury and flies about in private jets. Well someone who witnessed how Nnamdi Kanu flew in 2019, just before Coronavirus shut down international travel, has posted the video below. In the video, Nnamdi Kanu is seen in the queue for departure at the Airport. He is handed his own luggage, which he carries himself. He says thanks to some people, says his goodbyes and leaves with his luggage

Beware of Liar Mohammed

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3054105821397490&id=100003943061823

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Monogamy: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2021
embarassed

Gidgiddy, the problem I have with you is when someone ask you direct question, you always find a way of twisting them.

Let me try again today with just one simple question.

Did Kanu travel to Kenya with commercial plane or private jet?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by FreeIgbos: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Don't be surprised when Lai Mohammed and his band of propagandists decides to buy a private jet for Nnamdi Kanu grin grin

If the desperados can go as far as spending 2 million naira to buy Fendi and wear it on Nnamdi Kanu after drugging him, buying a private jet too won't be an impossibility for them grin grin

Only God knows how many billions of naira these fools have spent in fighting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Including how much they paid Kenya to arrest and hand over Nnamdi Kanu cry cry

25 Likes

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by FreeIgbos: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:
embarassed

Gidgiddy, the problem I have with you is when someone ask you direct question, you always find a way of twisting them.

Stop asking dum.b and re.ter.ded questions na. Your federal government claims to have been watching Nnamdi Kanu since 2 years now, so if they can wear Fendi worth over 2 million naira on Nnamdi Kanu just for the camera, don't you think they would have leaked the video or even pictures of Nnamdi Kanu in his private jet?

Common, why are you this dull? If Nnamdi Kanu arrived Kenya in a private jet, don't you think the airport surveillance cameras would have captured it? Again, if Kenya can hand over Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria at great risk, is it ordinary video clips or pictures that they won't hand over?

Shame on you!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Monogamy: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Stop asking dum.b and re.ter.ded questions na. Your federal government claims to have been watching Nnamdi Kanu since 2 years now, so if they can wear Fendi worth over 2 million naira on Nnamdi Kanu just for the camera, don't you think they would have leaked the video or even pictures of Nnamdi Kanu in his private jet?

Common, why are you this dull? If Nnamdi Kanu arrived Kenya in a private jet, don't you think the airport surveillance cameras would have captured it? Again, if Kenya can hand over Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria at great risk, is it ordinary video clips or pictures that they won't hand over?

Shame on you!!!

With all your epistle, you still haven't answered the question..

1,2 , 3 set go

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Naijanascam: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
This means this minister has no job at all........he just the carry this news for head like gala upandan ........

Liar mohamed

1 Like

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by naijapips02: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
Minister of information, Lai Mohammed, claimed that Nnamdi Kanu lives a life of luxury and flies about in private jets. Well someone who witnessed how Nnamdi Kanu flew in 2019, just before Coronavirus shut down international travel, has posted the video below. In the video, Nnamdi Kanu is seen in the queue for departure at the Airport. He is handed his own luggage, which he carries himself. He says thanks to some people, says his goodbyes and leaves with his luggage

Beware of Lier Mohammed

Mugu can you show us how he traveled to Kenya? You just posted only one picture to Justify the onye oshi. The albino oshi has been galavanting all over the world, flexing on bitches and designer clothes with your monthly contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by LLiKYekoba: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
I don't know why guys keep bothering yourselves to discontenance Lie mohammmed and his shameless lies and propaganda.

Even if MNK travels on 100 private jets per day, he deserves it and I will support him. He is from Abia state a state more profitable than buhari's desert and unproductive katsina state, an arid state without a drop of oil, yet buhari made himself the minister of petroleum while his son yusuf and the crooks around him like malami, Sabiu tunde etc (who if all things are equal should all be eating from the bare ground without plates) are all overnight billionaires.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by gidgiddy: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Mugu can you show us how he traveled to Kenya? You just posted only one picture to Justify the onye oshi. The albino oshi has been galavanting all over the world, flexing on bitches and designer clothes with your monthly contribution.

Did your federal government that made the allegation, show you any jet? They talked and you believe with no evidence

I talked and showed you pictures and videos

Get sense

5 Likes

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by richmond500: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Don't be surprised when Lai Mohammed and his band of propagandists decides to buy a private jet for Nnamdi Kanu grin grin

If the desperados can go as far as spending 2 million naira to buy Fendi and wear it on Nnamdi Kanu after drugging him, buying a private jet too won't be an impossibility for them grin grin

Only God knows how many billions of naira these fools have spent in fighting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Including how much they paid Kenya to arrest and hand over Nnamdi Kanu cry cry
so u think private jet is just N2m abi?
I wanted to insult u but I lost every hope I had on u

1 Like

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by stan83: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote what else 1do you expect from a shamless liar? author=gidgiddy post=103422515]Minister of information, Lai Mohammed, claimed that Nnamdi Kanu lives a life of luxury and flies about in private jets. Well someone who witnessed how Nnamdi Kanu flew in 2019, just before Coronavirus shut down international travel, has posted the video below. In the video, Nnamdi Kanu is seen in the queue for departure at the Airport. He is handed his own luggage, which he carries himself. He says thanks to some people, says his goodbyes and leaves with his luggage

Beware of Lier Mohammed

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3054105821397490&id=100003943061823[/quote]
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by naijapips02: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Did your federal government that made the allegation, show you any jet? They talked and you believe with no evidence

Get sense

We saw Fendi bro. You cant prove that what FG said is a lie because you don't have any proof to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by odduduwa: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:
embarassed

what proof to show he traveled in a private jet let me say lie Mohamed?
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by greatdreamer(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:
embarassed

go and ask Dr Liar Muhammad. He has lies to tell in place of all your questions
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Monogamy: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
greatdreamer:
go and ask Dr Liar Muhammad. He has lies to tell in place of all your questions

Isn't it funny that the guy I directed the question to never bother to reply, while none of you have been able to answer that question.

Igbos stories and Logic are only sweeten on Ipob members ears only
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Daniel058(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
My own concern is that Nigeria is still UK's property. cry
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
I don't know why guys keep bothering yourselves to discontenance Lie mohammmed and his shameless lies and propaganda.

Even if MNK travels on 100 private jets per day, he deserves it and I will support him. He is from Abia state a state more profitable than buhari's desert and unproductive katsina state, an arid state without a drop of oil, yet buhari made himself the minister of petroleum while his son yusuf and the crooks around him like malami, Sabiu tunde etc who if all things are equal should all be eating from the bare ground without plates are all overnight billionaires.

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Unik3030: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Shame on you!!!
si federal government arrested Nnamdi Kanu n wore Fendi on him??

N later u will call Shekau boys Zombie right?
Your struggle was built on propaganda n it crashed the moment truth was unveiled
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Unik3030: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I guess fg also paid Nnamdi Kanu ticket to travel around the world?
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by FreeIgbos: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
so u think private jet is just N2m abi?
I wanted to insult u but I lost every hope I had on u

I don't know what your problem is exactly, lack of sound education or what? So you can't read and comprehend?

Where did I imply that private jet is 2 million or is Fendi clothes now private jets?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by FreeIgbos: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Unik3030:
I guess fg also paid Nnamdi Kanu ticket to travel around the world?

It's now pretty obvious that you don't even understand the bone of contention. So there is no need engaging you any further.

Bye!
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by FreeIgbos: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
naijapips02:

We saw Fendi bro. You cant prove that what FG said is a lie because you don't have any proof to the contrary.

You guys can be so dense, jeez!
Whose duty is it to provide evidence, the accused or the accuser??

Your lying minister who lies for a living accused someone of gallivanting on private jets. And this same minister claims they have been watching the accused for over 2 years now, so why can't he provide his evidence?!

Do you guys have brain at all
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by naijapips02: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You guys can be so dense, jeez!
Whose duty is it to provide evidence, the accused or the accuser??

Your lying minister who lies for a living accused someone of gallivanting on private jets. And this same minister claims they have been watching the accused for over 2 years now, so why can't he provide his evidence?!

Do you guys have brain at all

Mugu he said what he said, write him officially to request for evidence, he's not on Nairaland.

However before you say it's a lie, you have to present your own evidence disputing it.
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Notasyouthink: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Beware of lie Mohammed

More reason why I don't believe any news that comes from lie mohammed or nigeria media no matter how the likes of oyigboupdate2 aka udele n'eri ozu tries to force the junk down my throat.
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Tranquillity360: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Did your one kobo enter there,so why the pain?
Re: Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture by Tranquillity360: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Get sense
You have finish talk.

Let his Nigeria government show him videos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' / Dame Patience Jonathan Cautions Envoys' Wives Over Utterances / GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.