Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money (8062 Views)

Arewa Boys, Obi Cubana Don Accept The Challenge On Behalf Of Igbos / Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures / While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Correction: It is Niger Delta oil. I don't know when Enugu and became oil producing state.
Imo state and Abia have some oil wells.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
The northerners flex more than any other tribes in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
The northerners flex more than any other tribes
They have more billionaires courtesy of monopoly policies and controlling the major purse strings.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

They have more billionaires courtesy of monopoly policies and controlling the major purse strings.
You are right, I once lived in Abuja and I know all these, the way those northerners flex you will think they own the country.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Cholls(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ikinternational:
Breaking News: The North run Nigeria

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. aka dick measuring contests

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Tochi3(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
While richmond500 aka 'I am Ijaw' has his tongue deep inside f00lani anuzz while they send him on errand with 2K data to go and look for IPOB threads to insult MNK. grin

No be juju be that? grin
Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
YET NA DEM PPL DEY BEG MONEY TO EAT AT EVERY CORNER FOR NAIJA undecided
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by kindlyheart: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
what if those young kids own shops at kantin kwari?

this can't be niger delta oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by BaEnki(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
OP is 100% right, I've seen and witnessed these differences across Nigeria, Niger Delta people have been grossly cheated.

Less than 5% for the resources owner and over 30% for non-owners in the guise of one Nigeria, haba!!

Imagine those Northern communities that pipelines passed through still part of the host community sharing from the misery 5% after the 30% for them. That's daylight robbing, the likes of Asari and his co-travelers are still busy mocking Kanu, soon they will receive sense.

Finally, I knew of a Katsina man in Abuja that barely finished high school but was heading a section of Abuja water cooperation, this man could barely speak “pidgin” but he was loaded with money, he once boasted in my presence that his father had 27 children, and it's his topmost ambition to double and cross that figure, that last time we met in 2013, he already had 17, and just married a new “wife” of about 13-14 years.

Ladies and gentlemen, Nigeria is a big joke of a country, I don't take this country serious anymore like I used to.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Rahkman: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abegi make we hear word google the likes of okeowo jowizazaa no be only northerners get money southerners get pass them
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
BaEnki:
OP is 100% right, I've seen and witnessed these differences across Nigeria, Niger Delta people have been grossly cheated.

Less than 5% for the resources owner and over 30% for non-owners in the guise of one Nigeria, haba!!

Imagine those Northern communities that pipelines passed through still part of the host community sharing from the misery 5% after the 30% for them. That's daylight robbing, the likes of Asari and his co-travelers are still busy mocking Kanu, soon they will receive sense.

Finally, I knew of a Katsina man in Abuja that barely finished high school but was heading a section of Abuja water cooperation, this man could barely speak “pidgin” but he was loaded with money, he once boasted in my presence that his father had 27 children, and it's his topmost ambition to double and cross that figure, that last time we met in 2013, he already had 17, and just married a new “wife” of about 13-14 years.

Ladies and gentlemen, Nigeria is a big joke of a country, I don't take this country serious anymore like I used to.
This is the most obscene and blatant robbery. Niger Delta leaders were too busy looting state allocations and militants enjoying their multi-billion naira pipeline security contracts to know.

And the Niger Delta members were in the National Assembly were to busy enjoying the benefits of being the highest paid lawmakers in the world and extorting MDA's to take notice of this bare faced robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
NgeneUkwenu
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman

Lol Monogamy
Captain8

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
So they've started enjoying the 30% oil profit for having pipelines pass through their states? Chai! While "Our Oyel" Ijaw people are still setting traps for catfish and eating kokoyam leaves with starch and topping it with 5 tots of Ogogoro mixed with schnapps.
In Adaka boro's voice: Ę gbami ni tori Olohun!

Lol una no go kill person. Ewu massob come and see Omoslim26
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Blood money. We all know how they will end up.

Proverbs 3:31
31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
So they've started enjoying the 30% oil profit for having pipelines pass through their states? Chai! While "Our Oyel" Ijaw people are still setting traps for catfish and eating kokoyam leaves with starch and topping it with 5 tots of Ogogoro mixed with schnapps.

You are very wicket.. Haba see as you finish ijaws with one blow

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:
Recycled garbage.

How many of the Arewa's are enjoying this kind of life considering so many Almajiri's amongst them.

Thread of wailers

Lol you see truth and you say cry
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=103431554]Seun, now that Twitter is banned, it is your website that will be next. If you like don’t do something about this obvious inflammatory posts [/quote

See pain

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26 Ewu massob come and save your Ijaw brothers
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
BaEnki:

And yet the igbo man is their problem where is SaintBishop

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
BaEnki:

The most painful thing that even the pittance of 2%-5% they want to give oil producing communities, they now included northern communities that pipelines passed through to benefit from the small largesse.
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by fozapi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
How come. Ijaws boys all. Disappeared from this thread OK let. Me call them

Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by eastOFwest(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

No mind dem. Na for Igbo people matter dem dey get liver. Igbo pipo kii u dia!

Meanwhile I have to add that Ijaw people are not the problem.

See the problem here

IKWERRE
Urhobo
Bini
Rest of Edo
Efik
Kalabari
Okrika

Na these people they deceive the rest into perpetual slavery will their elite live like royalty.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
13% derivation,nddc, faac and you choose to blame north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Captain8(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Captain8(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Since NigerD don't know how to get sense,Arewa boys should keep chopping their oil money grin
criminal received lot of heavy slaps from dss before he reach nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Buckeyemedia1: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Correction: It is Niger Delta oil. I don't know when Enugu and became oil producing state.
Which or what Niger Delta?, with all the trillions of Naira given to those backward criminals nothing to show for it, You want me to believe that it is their Fulani & Hausa Brothers that mismanaged & stole their allocation, not their own people? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Captain8(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Son's of the soil. Is it not better they enjoy the wealth than children from other regions.
shut up and focused on your criminal in prison.. ipobingo
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by Buckeyemedia1: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
eastOFwest:

No mind dem. Na for Igbo people matter dem dey get liver. Igbo pipo kii u dia!

Meanwhile I have to add that Ijaw people are not the problem.

See the problem here

IKWERRE
Urhobo
Bini
Rest of Edo
Efik
Kalabari
Okrika

Na these people they deceive the rest into perpetual slavery will their elite live like royalty.
Naughty by Nature, As usual Saint Igbos never see any wrong with themselves? It is always other people, Who’s down with OPP? Yeah you know us.
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by sofiscatedmoron: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
That is what afonja Muslim people likes
Re: Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money by colorsofrainbow: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
criminal received lot of heavy slaps from dss before he reach nigeria..

Is that why you are getting 3% from your own oil proceeds while North is receiving 30%? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Expose Corrupt Lawyers" - Abubakar Mahmoud / Is Rochas Dead??? / An Ikwerre Chief Destroys 50 Years Of Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.