Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria (41137 Views)

Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by KayCee92(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Northernblood3:

The poor intelligence of some Northerners will make you wonder where all the billions invested into their education goes

My happiness is that when UK sanctions nigeria, U.S.A, Canada, France and other important countries in the oil market will obey since the country broke international Human right law.

What does that mean? It means that the zoo will be begging countries like china (if they will) to buy their oil at a give away price cheesy . Na by force sense go fall on them.

I know evil Buhari is waiting for everything to calm down before they will harm Nnamdi Kanu, Surprise surprise, we are not like them that forgets easily, we will keep on fighting and flaming it on. Never forget, We are Igbos

His name should have warned you enough about engaging him. He is RapistOnBail, AKA attention seeker, AKA I don't think grin grin
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by liasmiram2567: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2021
uzohcars:
Great move... I smell sanction.
FG should open up what happened or else sanction is inevitable.

Nothing will happen.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Bgetto: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Let see how debate goes union theft
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Freebills12: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
ednut1:
you know nothing. Uk and their padi usa violated human rights invading iraq and syria

They didn't, tell that to your fellow northerner that is uninformed. These Iraqis and Syrians were terrorists, or did US destroyed non military base?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by RapistOnBail: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2021
KayCee92:

His name should have warned you enough about engaging him. He is RapistOnBail, AKA attention seeker, AKA I don't think grin grin
My dear, I don’t seek anyone’s attention.

What do I need it for?

Would it pay my bills?

Would it increase my ROI by 10%?

Bro, Dey well Abeg. Everyone’s got an opinion.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by luluman: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Nnamdi Kanu should be hanged to death.

Even Jesus Christ was nailed like a thief. What’s then stopping Bubu?

You are a GOAT for referencing Jesus Christ carelessly.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Chidywhite: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2021
tunjiajayi:
UK just dey wind ipob like toy
Uk and story.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Chicastle: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

If you know what would happen to federal government and Buhari when UK sanctions this kwontry, you won't be spewing all this trash

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by witworth(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Kpartners:

And you quickly forgot he is also a Nigerian, and his Nigerian passport issued just in 2013 is still deposited in the court. Just tell yourself the truth
do you have any power, you're african, if the british demands for him, Nigeria will free him, and even kenya and Nigeria will be sanctioned for abduction. It's clear enough.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Obason22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Now buhari and malami will know and undstd what is law.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Northernblood3:

The poor intelligence of some Northerners will make you wonder where all the billions invested into their education goes

My happiness is that when UK sanctions nigeria, U.S.A, Canada, France and other important countries in the oil market will obey since the country broke international Human right law.

What does that mean? It means that the zoo will be begging countries like china (if they will) to buy their oil at a give away price cheesy . Na by force sense go fall on them.

I know evil Buhari is waiting for everything to calm down before they will harm Nnamdi Kanu, Surprise surprise, we are not like them that forgets easily, we will keep on fighting and flaming it on. Never forget, We are Igbos
[/s]

It would have been better you never went to school, what a total waste of time and school fees?

If Nnamdi Kanu was executed after he was handed to the Nigerian Government, nobody I mean nobody would have known just like nobody knew he was in Nigeria and only got to know when the Government told everyone.

I blame the Government for not doing the needefull when they secretly had him in their custody, at least it would have saved us all this unending lamentations from IPOB miscreants.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Northernblood3:

[/s]

It would have been better you never went to school, what a total waste of time and school fees?

If Nnamdi Kanu was executed after he was handed to the Nigerian Government, nobody I mean nobody would have known just like nobody knew he was in Nigeria and only got to know when the Government told everyone.

I blame the Government for not doing the needefull when they secretly had him in their custody, at least it would have saved us all this unending lamentations from IPOB miscreants.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by LordOfTheGame: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fulani supporter of APC will get sensen by force after receiving sanctions upon sanctions from the West.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by chris51(f): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Northernblood3:

Which sanctions?
In your dream

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by ba7man(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anyone that thinks the U.K will sacrifice it's relationship with the largest black nation in the world because of one Nnamdi Kanu is a real clown.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Organs(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Rapuru14:

You sound like an idi*t.

I can't believe humans still reason like you in this 21st century.

Shame!

You are the Idiot! You are filled with hate, bile, anger. All you are good at is tell lies, more lies and point fingers at everyone else, insult everyone else and accuse those you insult of not supporting you for leadership roles. Keep your 21st century reasoning or upgrade it to 30th century, it will still keep you in your current state of wailer, complainer, Biafran freedom fighter whenever it's convenient.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Ugokelvin007: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Maybe true wch is a normal thing bcoz no b everybody go like u but d haters are very very few compared to the lovers of freedom n also the love for mnk/ESN..I know u won't want a close person to u been raped or killed by fulani terrorists REFERENDUM will help everyone see it clearly!
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by akpamfet: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

See his name sef...RAPISTONBAIL That says alot about the mugu replying to post.

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by superstar1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
What is the outcome of the parliamentary debate or they have not finished? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by ZooOga: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Naija Diasporas in the UK, please update your Fatherland. What happened?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by richmond500: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2021
uzohcars:
na on weddnessday dem suppose discuss, today is Thursday o, how far
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by ba7man(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Dem never debate finish?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2021
uzohcars:

If you like smell billions of dollars. That's not going to happen for you either. Many of you forget Kanu was on trial for serious crimes in Nigeria and given strict bail conditions. The UK did not object then to all Nigeria's effort to try Kanu in a Nigerian court. They only offered consular support to ensure Kanu recieved a fair trial.

Kanu then arrogantly broke his bail conditions and fled. Only a fool will not know Nigeria has a right to return him to face justice.

If any of you are on trial for a criminal offence and jump bail then you are automatically to be arrested on sight and brought before the court.

Simple as that. UK parliament can meet 200 times over Kanu if they want. Is this the first time British MPs will be doing duplicitous eye service and playing to the gallery?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2021
ZooOga:
Naija Diasporas in the UK, please update your Fatherland. What happened?

Nothing to update. You lot overestimate the powers of western nations like the UK too much.

Those nations must abide by the provisions of international law, relations and diplomacy.

Any person can be tried outside their country for a crime committed abroad unless they have diplomatic immunity.

No country has an automatic right to pervert the course of justice in another sovereign nation on behalf of a citizen standing trial there. They can only offer consular/legal support.

Has Nigeria evef been able to stop the trial, sentencing and imprisonment/punishment of her citizens abroad for crimes from drug dealing to fraud?

Did America not whisk Hushpuppi from Saudi Arabia to a prison cell in the USA? Kanu's case is concluded. Nothing UK or any other nation can do for him. The Nigerian Court has to find him innocent or guilty. Simple.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by richmond500: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Akachai2030:
If Nnamdi was truly a UK citizen they would have taken him out without wasting time. One may be thinking they have a hand in this
UK can't do a thing even if its their citizen, NK jumped bail which is a serious offense
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by richmond500: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2021
CioAngels:
Are you sure they will sanction Nigerian? They have more things to gain from the government than from Kanu. We shall see, which one they will support/ favour.
even if they have nothing to gain, the UK is powerless here cos NK jumped bail
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2021
richmond500:
UK can't do a thing even if its their citizen, NK jumped bail which is a serious offense

Simple. Some people keep forgetting that the UK had already accepted that Nigeria had a right to try Kanu before the IPOB leader absconded after breaking most of his bail conditions.

Legally, things only revert to previous status quo meaning Kanu's trial will now continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.