Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria (41142 Views)

Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Web2020: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
When people will be saying Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail I just laughed. We are in Democracy and everything have processes and not as you think. It is about the rule of law. Now let look at the case under review:
1. Nnamdi Kanu was lawfully granted bail in 2017.
2. The presidency said he violated his bail conditions.
3. The Nigeria Army invaded his house to kill or adopt him why he was still enjoying his bail.
4. He escape from danger to undisclosed location.
5. Questions:
a. Which law on earth stop one from escaping from danger, especially the one that will lead to one's death?
b. If Kanu really violated his bail conditions as claimed by the Nigeria government, do they approach court to revoke his bail before invading his house?
c. Is there any part of Nigeria constitution that gives the federal government the power to invade citizens house with Nigeria Army.
d. Is there any law on earth that stopped one from escaping danger, especially the one that may lead to your death?
If you approach court just because you are angry with someone, you may lose your case. Federal government has no case against this guy, just pure intimidation. I will educate you on the implications of the kidnap that they are calling extradition tomorrow. But I can assure you that the government case against Kanu is weak.

6 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by able20(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
We should be blaming Nnamdi Kanu's village people, they reasoned his case sent him on a journey of no return. He disregarded his village people.
The gods sent Ohamadike to Kenya to collect $5 million, the rest na story.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Vision101(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
@uzohcars
Great move... I smell sanction.
FG should open up what happened or else sanction is inevitable.

@me
Which sanction. It's usual parliamentary noise making. Will kanu be more important to Britain than British interests in Nigeria?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by prigoz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Northernblood3:

The poor intelligence of some Northerners will make you wonder where all the billions invested into their education goes

My happiness is that when UK sanctions nigeria, U.S.A, Canada, France and other important countries in the oil market will obey since the country broke international Human right law.

What does that mean? It means that the zoo will be begging countries like china (if they will) to buy their oil at a give away price cheesy . Na by force sense go fall on them.

I know evil Buhari is waiting for everything to calm down before they will harm Nnamdi Kanu, Surprise surprise, we are not like them that forgets easily, we will keep on fighting and flaming it on. Never forget, We are Igbos
You forget that if UK sanctions Nigeria, Bubu will not go there to charge or change his battery.

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Abujason: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Nnamdi Kanu should be hanged to death.

Even Jesus Christ was nailed like a thief. What’s then stopping Bubu?

You need to be hanged by ya balls first for having no common sense. What is stopping Bubu is just that he is the real terrorist that deserves worse punishment.
Anyway, his medical tourism to UK and EU is about to come to an end. But I am sure Kenya will be too glad to take care of him instead.

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by vasel15: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
ednut1:
They debated end sars wetin come out Nothing. When they get to hear MNK tapes they will be ashamed someone who spews hate is their citizen lol

Fem there shebi instagram Don ban you again,abi no bi you be that failed musician turned blogger. Lol
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Vision101(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
@Northernblood3

The poor intelligence of some Northerners will make you wonder where all the billions invested into their education goes

My happiness is that when UK sanctions nigeria, U.S.A, Canada, France and other important countries in the oil market will obey since the country broke international Human right law.

What does that mean? It means that the zoo will be begging countries like china (if they will) to buy their oil at a give away price cheesy . Na by force sense go fall on them.

I know evil Buhari is waiting for everything to calm down before they will harm Nnamdi Kanu, Surprise surprise, we are not like them that forgets easily, we will keep on fighting and flaming it on. Never forget, We are Igbos.

@me
I am an Ibo like you. I hate what bubu and by implication the north are doing to us but kanu an obscure person has no genuine interest of the ibos. If Biafra is given to him the worst will happen.

You don't even know the major oil buyers from Nigeria. FYI Britain will not risk their interests in Nigeria because of one rascal that is feeding fat from the suffering of the Ibos in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by chrisvic007: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Northernblood3:

I know evil Buhari is waiting for everything to calm down before they will harm Nnamdi Kanu, Surprise surprise, we are not like them that forgets easily, we will keep on fighting and flaming it on. Never forget, We are Igbos

Well, I have news for the frustrated enemies of the country. No one will sanction Nigeria. The criminal that was arrested jumped bail and was obviously trying to escape justice. These two facts would be amplified on the floor of the the parliament and at end of the day, Britain would forget anything called Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by DriveByKiller: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Northernblood3:

you make sense but Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud , a criminal and a demagogue.

He will lead you to your doom and make you impoverished.

The man is just a chameleon and a rabble rouser.

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Trillionier007(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Freedom Fighter Kenya puna Ogah dey flex Ipob dey die like frogs
Welcome to the good life #TreetyTrillionierGangTTG

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Erickman: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2021
DIARY OF A FAILED GOVERNMENT.

I want to rule, I will rule, let me rule,
Now! you're ruling...
See how you ruled.
Recession came,
Inflation came
Dollar rose
Petrol on high
Kerosene scarce
Food disappeared
Investors ran
Education sick
Politics flawed
Judiciary disarray
Governance in disputes
Foreign exchange grow wings
Agitations multiplied
Kidnapping increased
Killing ,abduction's on the rise
Banditry legalized
Boko haram reigning
Fulani herdsmen destroying farm lands,crops and properties
Investment dilapidated
Investors on the run
Political oppositions silenced
Nnamdi KANU ran for dear life
Sunday igboho on the run
Onions and tomatoes rusted instead of roasted.
Cows guided with ak47 while humans helpless
Cryptocurrency rejected
Twitter suspended
IPOB disbanded
Protesters demolished
Endsars killing debunked
Lekky protesters massacred
Privacy and data's recorded
Church affairs interrupted
Corronavirus infected
Snake swallowed
Rat chased
Doors and keys replaced
Hospitals not funded
Nigeria roads in jeopardy
Niger roads in jubilation
Divisions multiplied
Hatred increased
ESN formed
Amotekun formed
Unknown men appeared
Everything worried
Everyone complaining
Country going down
Economy decreasing
International community's watching
African union stranded
European union demanding
Guns and ammunition loading
Animals hungry
Human being angry
Tell me ! Are you not ruling ??

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Rolly22(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Aremson14:
Na every time uk parliament da sit on top of Naija mata?make dem handle all dia issues first b4 dem reason naija o

Because they own you, you’re in their slave camp
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by kaliode2: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2021
vasel15:

Fem there shebi instagram Don ban you again,abi no bi you be that failed musician turned blogger. Lol
not me
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by kramer: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Northernblood3:

Loool look at this one! Sanction who? They didn't sanction Nigeria after the lekki incident, it's now kanu (that called for people to be killed) they will now use to sanction Nigeria? Hahaha .. Poor intelligence indeed grin
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by realstars: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2021
uzohcars:
Great move... I smell sanction. FG should open up what happened or else sanction is inevitable.
This Is Were Lai Muhamed Was Maded.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Easternblood: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2021
ednut1:
They debated end sars wetin come out Nothing. When they get to hear MNK tapes they will be ashamed someone who spews hate is their citizen lol
So what if MNK insults Yorubas and Fulanis!!
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Ayomide811(m): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Earlystar698:
Children of jezebel won't sleep tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who don big don big..

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
He is presently eating half done watery beans
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Well at dese stage we would welcome an invasion by world powers
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Naijanascam: 12:57am On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Basically you living among humans is a complete threat....... this is the many sins of gej for giving education to the almajiris...
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Kubernetes: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Kraspo:
Kenya messed up
I trust the Kenyan president.
No body dear mess with him
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Voiceofthestree: 1:29am On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by lekonso: 1:30am On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Agent of darkness

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Easternblood:
So what if MNK insults Yorubas and Fulanis!!
hate speech
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Geoboi: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2021
UK indeed...what its happening in Nigeria now is it not this same so called Uk that caused it for their selfish interest as a result of the Forceful 1914 amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorate .[b][/b]

Source ; https://punchng.com/uk-parliament-to-debate-nnamdi-kanus-repatriation-to-nigeria/[/quote]
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by mekuso89(m): 2:06am On Jul 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Truely North is a waste of a huge space

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Bigpat: 2:16am On Jul 07, 2021
I just pity this south easterners, they put all their hope on this UK people, simply because Nnamdi Kanu holds their passport, so make we go die, is he the first to have dual citizenship, so if he has a case to answer in his homeland, another government will say he should not abi, because Nigeria is under the UK government and Nigeria reports to UK eeen. This Igbo people are trying hard to see that Nigeria has issue with the UK, they forgot that, government is government, the two respect each other, all adhering to the international standards, norms, ethics and procedures in cases like this, non can dictate to each other. Do the Igbos actually thinks UK will support terrorism. Of course when a brother who has committed a crime runs to your house, it will not be proper to pursue him, it doesn't mean you supported him & you can still not resist his arrest, that is where the UK found themselves in this matter. The UK also is treading softly, they seem not to understand UK body language over the matter, it is a dicey one. At least to show concern for someone who also hold their passport, UK may want to spare little time for the Igbos and talk fruitlessly only on the mode of arrest. Arrest can be carry out as the situation demand, Kanu's cannot be the first, ask Umaru Dikko, till date, what happened. I wonder why it is difficult to understand that, whether Kanu is guilty of the allegations or not, he must be tried. The way the Igbos are going about it is sympathetic, it makes it look like it is a lost battle already, which, of course it is but he is still innocent until proven otherwise. The UK may be the Igbos Goliath but in Nigeria we only have David. Fight your fight in the court, and stop putting all your hope on the UK, if he can prove his innocence, after all the killings and he is found not guilty, the court will exonerate him, definitely.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by mountmoriah(m): 2:40am On Jul 07, 2021
uzohcars:

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Thinkfree(m): 2:43am On Jul 07, 2021
uzohcars:
everything they mentioned has nothing to do with Nigeria but Kenya.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Rapuru14: 2:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Organs:

Which Injustice? When Kaduna Nzeogwu drew first blood and slaughtered people just cos they are not from where hes from, there was no injustice, when Ojukwu led people into war for personal and selfish gain, there was no injustice, when GEJ was squadering our common wealth and left Igboland and Nigeria at the mercy of different elements and terrorrist, there was no injustice, when the Igbos overwhemingly voted and celebrated a failure there was no injustice However, yes, this govt is also very useless, but they completed Enugu airport, paid pension salaries, even completed Zik Mausoleum.

You sound like an idi*t.

I can't believe humans still reason like you in this 21st century.

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Damoche10: 3:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Do we remember Umar Dikko? That was how he was arrested abroad and almost sent home in crates as a diplomatic luggage. He was drugged but the contracted isreali soldiers who ended up muddling-up his papers at the airport....Nnamdi Kanu's arrest was a perfect job executed.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria by Handsum64: 3:21am On Jul 07, 2021
uzohcars:
See broda wey e mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? / Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps / Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.