Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

How I Got Married To R.M.D...��‍♀️�� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Married To R.M.D...��‍♀️�� (207 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Married To R.M.D...��‍♀️�� by Srobinson(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
I have married this guy tire in movies as per wife on set way back... nollywood in my bedroom. Ah, the imaginations ehnnn...���� while growing up... It is well o �

A legend he is but after watching a short clip of his now, I am more appreciative of his exploits in the movie industry and life in general.

������������

Here him @mofedamijo

R.M.D: All I have achieved so far is ZERO - NOTHING aside my family. For me, becoming 60 is the big deal, because both my parents never lived to be 60. That is when I will sit down, make a bucket list and START...

Me: And some persons have died over and again envying him and all his exploits, not knowing it was a means to an end for him. A mental survival to break the negative family trend of being hypertensive or diabetic and early death.

Watch out for R.M.D rebirth...

Men and brethren...

Know your path, face your lane.

If only we realize the grass is greener where it is watered, by you...you will buckle down and get to work.

Happy 60th birthday R.M.D... Cheers to living NOW...

#PS: I sent his pictures to hubby, and wrote... "See fine boy at 60"... I hope he got the message ���‍♀️... Who else is on this table?

(1) (Reply)

When Does Breakup Become The Best Option In A Relationship? / I Am About To Loose Everything / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.