Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others (96009 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Female Prison Warder Filmed Kissing An Inmate In His Cell (video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by ogbiwa: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Tina Gonzalez, 26, quit after being arrested in May last year when bosses found out about the ‘depraved’ sexual fantasy she carried out at Fresno County Jail, in California.

Despite it being illegal for prison staff to have sexual relations with inmates, Gonzalez cut her uniform so she could have sex with a prisoner while 11 others watched according to a report by Metro.

She has since shown ‘no remorse’ and has ‘sexually explicit’ phone calls with the prisoner regularly, her former boss, assistant sheriff Steve McComas told the court on Tuesday.

He said he had seen ‘pretty disgusting things’ in his 26 years of working at a prison but Gonzalez’s actions topped his list.

McComas added that Gonzalez, who had worked as a corrections officer for more than three years, has also been ‘boasting’ about her crimes since committing them.

He said:

"That is something only a depraved mind can come up with. She took an oath which she betrayed and in doing so endangered her coworkers’ lives.’ "

Gonzalez also supplied the inmate with razors and a cell phone and she would regularly warn him when his cell was going to be searched.

She pleaded guilty to sexual activity by a detention facility employee with a consenting inmate, as well as possessing drugs or alcohol and a cell phone to give to an inmate in April.

Her defence said she was vulnerable at the time of the crime as it happened just after her marriage had ended.

The judge did not give her the maximum sentence for this crime, three years and eight months, saying he took note of her early plea and her lack of a previous criminal record.

Instead, Gonzalez will spend seven months behind bars and two years on probation.

Speaking directly to her, Judge Michael Idiart said:

"I think what you did was terrible, stupid and you have ruined your career. But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck."

https://m.guardian.ng/life/prison-guard-arrested-for-having-sex-with-inmates-in-front-of-11-others/

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Leemekzy: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
Wait, the judge's name is Micheal what? shocked
Lol.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by MadamVanessa(f): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
shocked

What is so wrong with someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was clearly based on agreement.

So because someone is in prison, he shouldn't have his life again.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by ogbiwa: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:

Idiart grin

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by falcon01: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
I didn't read it but seeing your comment made me read the whole thing just to see the name.

438 Likes 26 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by slawormiir: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

He said he had seen ‘pretty disgusting things’ in his 26 years of working at a prison but Gonzalez’s actions topped his list.

When you think you have seen it all in this life...then boom another shit pops up

Her defence said she was vulnerable at the time of the crime as it happened just after her marriage had ended

Yeah....it happens.... if a woman is emotionally traumatized or rather when they have little or financial problems in thier marriage. When they are facing little problem and emotional issues they tend to be vulnerable and quickly find comfort, solace and consolation from anotherman....and as a result they can easily succumb to sexual advances from that male friend

"I think what you did was terrible, stupid and you have ruined your career. But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck. "

Yeah....every body on this gadmnnn planet deserves a second chance

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by advanceDNA: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong in someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was based on agreement.

Any small thing, Nigerians will start shouting “shebi there was consent or agreement...
inappropriate and unprofessional no dey ur dictionary abi??

279 Likes 15 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by advanceDNA: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
This is what happens when you hire a porrn actress as a correctional officer.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Judge's name "Michael Idiot" (naija version) grin

20 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Enoch07: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
Idiat!! Na wa for you sha, so na the only thing you see for that report?

15 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Kobicove(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
This lady is obviously a psychopath undecided

6 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Seniorwriter(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Where is Sapphire...

FUTURE IS FEMALE ....

Females crave for sex is much higher than for Males but they pretend or hide their feelings.

@Seniorwriter

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Draslo(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong in someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was based on agreement.

Maybe next time you visit your gynaecologist, allow him use his penis to examine you. I know if the tables were turned and it so happens that the warden was male and the prisoners were female, Sapphire and her fellow online feminists would have cried one bucket full by now, also, all the international news stations will be reporting this story right now. Go and check, e sure me say the inmates na black men. Just imagine turned tables!

Spits

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Draslo(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Idiart grin
No be small idiart o. If na man now, dem go jail am double figures, spoil him life.

Spits phlegm on Idiart's face!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Come give me kpekus

21 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by BanevsJoker(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
That judge has the perfect name for his profession.

5 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Mehn the level of confidence and guts, I don't think she's mentally okay, I doubt that.

3 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Draslo:

Maybe next time you visit your gynaecologist, allow him use his penis to examine you. I know if the tables were turned and it so happens that the warden was male and the prisoners were female, Sapphire and her fellow online feminists would have cried one bucket full by now, also, all the international news stations will be reporting this story right now. Go and check, e sure me say the inmates na black men. Just imagine turned tables!

Spits
That person self no normal at all grin

5 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Enudapan: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

This girl fine shaa
Enjoy your life joor
Its a YOLO thing
You like an inmate
You serve him kepkus
No big nah,

But everything should be on coded
Imagine sexing in front of 11 others
As you fine reach, making there dick to be
Rising upandan, the would definitely get jealousy nah and snitch on you since the are inmates too,
That are not likely to have sexy till God knows when

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is your brain paining you??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by KristaPretty(f): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Haba! It was just a fantasy she was trying to fulfil nau angry angry angry

Even prisoners de get konji

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Khalifa4040: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by sweetshisha: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Oyinbos and their weird fantasy

No big deal in having sex with a prisoner, but how can she explain having sex infront of people watching her like a IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by CaroLyner(f): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
People that bear stone, brick, clay, this one isnt surprising grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Kingcalls: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

When you think you have seen it all in this life...then boom another shit pops up

Her defence said she was vulnerable at the time of the crime as it happened just after her marriage had ended

Yeah....it happens.... if a woman is emotionally traumatized or rather when they have little or financial problems in thier marriage. When they are facing little problem and emotional issues they tend to be vulnerable and quickly find comfort, solace and consolation from anotherman....and as a result they can easily succumb to sexual advances from that male friend

"I think what you did was terrible, stupid and you have ruined your career. But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck. "

Yeah....every body on this gadmnnn planet deserves a second chance

Seems like u are always high on weed ....with the damnnnn niggar....I can imagine u acting slow and talking with the weed in ur hand while u puff it out while saying ur " damnnnn niggar"

6 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
CaroLyner:
People that bear stone, brick, clay, this one isnt surprising grin
They have the weirdest names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Revere27: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.