Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Celebrates Mum On Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Celebrates Mum On Birthday (Photos) (405 Views)

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Celebrates Mum On Birthday (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nerita Ezenwa, girlfriend of former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode, on Wednesday took to social media to celebrate her mother who clocked a year older, Igbere TV reports.

She said in an Instagram post that the woman has been her “backbone, prayer warrior, teacher, and friend.”

Commenting further, Ms Ezenwa wrote,
“To the most beautiful, selfless, and strong woman, I know. Mama, you’ve been my backbone, prayer warrior, teacher, and friend. Words can’t express how much I love and appreciate you. You will live long in good health and wealth. Happy Birthday Mom. I love you, Mama.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRBYJfzLVT9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Fani-Kayode reacted in the comment section,
“Happy birthday to a wonderful lady and a great Daughter of Zion.”

Ezenwa, a former beauty queen, was present at Fani-Kayode’s triplets’ birthday party in May.

The ex-minister and another former beauty queen Precious Chikwendu fell out last year over allegations of domestic violence among others.

The duo is drawn in a legal battle for custody of their four children.

Fani-Kayode has been linked to several women since his union with Chikwendu collapsed.

Lalasticlala

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Celebrates Mum On Birthday (Photos) by Bola146(f): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Celebrates Mum On Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Future Is Female
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Celebrates Mum On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wow!! Will this bring down the price of garri in the market

(1) (Reply)

APC Summons Lai Mohammed, May Face Sanction For Anti-party Activities / What The Future Of Africa Looks Like. / Yahaya Bello And The Clamour For Youthful Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.