Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says (69814 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by UtopiaDream: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Nerita Ezenwa, girlfriend of former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode, on Wednesday shared a picture of herself on Instagram dressed in bridal wear with a bouquet of flowers, Igbere TV reports.

Ms Ezenwa was all smiles in the picture as she posed on a couch.

I will make a beautiful bride

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRlwAtALDQP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her caption got many of her followers talking.

Mr Fani-Kayode recently took Ezenwa, a former beauty queen, with him to see the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

He posted photos of their meeting on Instagram.

The ex-minister started going out with Ezenwa after his relationship with another former beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu with whom he had four boys, ended last year over allegations of domestic violence among others.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Fahdiga(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know

330 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by DDfruitful: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Sure you will. Let me reserve the rest

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by KillMNKnow(f): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Junkie

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Sammy07: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2021
grin

There are two bastards in Yorubaland we would love to dash some people grin

Femi Fani Kayode - to the Igbos
Mumuric man - to the Fulanis

BTW, Femi is a Yoruba demon wink

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Commentor: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than women from his tribe? Is there something that is wrong with his people that we don't know

It started with Bianca Ojukwu.

After climbing a warlord's wife, he became obsessed with showing the Biafrans how it is done.

414 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Fahdiga(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Aboks:

His people dey wear one pant 4 2 weeks
Hnmm. No wonder.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Fahdiga(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

It started with Bianca Ojukwu.

After climbing a warlord's wife, he became obsessed with showing the Biafrans hos it is done.
Stale

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by nairavsdollars(f): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Igbos are the ones doing themselves.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Tinubuadvocate: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun .
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Commentor: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale
E pain am.

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Tinubuadvocate: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2021
No sane Yoruba girl will accept Femi in a first place.

263 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by tillaman(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by temitope27(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
y did nkechi blessing love Yoruba men more than the men from her tribe? Is there something wrong with her people that we don't know? Moreover let me make it clear to you, Igbo girls love fani-fayode that's y they are running after him

290 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Fahdiga(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No same Yoruba girl will accept Femi in a first place.
It is sane and not same olodo. Tinubu's advocate indeed

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Iceclan(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2021
If only it were about looking good in bridal dresses..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by MajesticKris: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2021
It's simple... They are expensive and classy... Just say you can't afford to Date one .let alone Marry Any...

Have you ever Dated an igbo girl? If No you've Never experienced Relationship Yet!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by temitope27(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Igbo women are second class, that's why they're avoiding Igbo men sad
what do you mean by second class

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by akanke79: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is a mix of fulani and Yoruba.He has married Yoruba women before but it didnt work out same with chikwendu.FFK is a narcisssist,no woman with dignity and honor will stay with him for a long time.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Fahdiga(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2021
MajesticKris:
It's simple... They are expensive and classy... Just say you can't afford to Date one .let alone Marry Any...

Have you ever Dated an igbo girl? If No you've Never experienced Relationship Yet!
True

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Sammy07: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Hisbah:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
OAM4J rule 2

Where is the rule broke?

temitope27:
what do you mean by second class
They don't have a say.
They don't even share properties with their brothers
Nah only the male get the properties.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
The stupid, flat-headed bitch saw all the signs and proofs that FFK is a psychotic, drug-addicted, woman-beating, Yahaya-Bello-ass-licking, unstable son-of-a-bitch ... she still wan dey with the idiot.

Call me a bastard if they are still together this time next year. Relationship wey go soon scatter.

Nonsense!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by lkillbrokehoes: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
What's with FFK and igbo women? damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by temitope27(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Where is the rule broke?

They don't have a say.
They don't even share properties with their brothers
Nah only the male get the properties.
so Igbo women are greedy that's what you are trying to say

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by thorpido(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2021
The whip used to beat the first wife is reserved for the new one.smh
FFK is narcissist.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by donbachi(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2021
I wish u wat u wish urself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.