Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising (18362 Views)

Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted / APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by abimbola74(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Penguin2:

You think it’s in the past when the north will just queue behind one southern useful idiot that they can control and the South will fall for it?

Now the south has United and the north can no longer break us and use any of us to achieve their stupid purpose.

The MiddleBelt is now woke too!

The game is over for the Fulani and Tinubu is still their only lifeline.
With all due respect my brother , you don’t seems to know we people from the south as you have claimed. There is no unity anywhere bruh , it’s so obvious . Let’s start from the west, have you ever seen any political leader from the west condemning the actions of the FG on protesters( I don’t want to say agitators) whom are being harassed. NB: I’m not talking about those protesting for a new nation, talking about those who seek good governance ( June 12 protest)
2. Did you see any governor from the east condemning the actions of FG killing innocent people all in the name of fishing ESN members out, it’s so disheartening.
The energy of the FG channeled to fishing out ESN should be questioned as to why such energy is not channeled to fishing out bandits sir.
Don’t be suprised when fellow southerner is being used to silent southerners
3. The middle belt you made mention of sir , what has been the action taken by their leaders to tackle the problem they are facing and who among the leaders there is even bold enough to lead ( not those ones hiding behind their keypads or their press crew issuing out statements ) They will continue licking the ass of whoever promise them that desired slot to embezzle money. Everybody is so bleeped right now , no matter how we keep releasing statements on social media, it won’t change anything until we all are truely ready for a change we craved for ( I made use of the word truly because it’s obvious that those few ones coming out with their big chest , if they are being offered something juicy, the language will change)
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Tangana: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2021
The ball is moving step by step
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2021
AntonVince:

Abiola had mass appeal. Tinubu doesn't.
If an incumbent Buhari in spite of his much-touted invisibility needed massive rigging to subdue Atiku in 2019, who the hell is Tinubu?

How many votes can the Southwest Muslims urging him on deliver?

I'd wager half my fortune on Atiku beating him blue and black right in the South.
As for the North, it'd be a complete annihilation.

Kwankwaso alone is more than enough to trounce both Tinubu and Gandollar combined in Kano...you wonder why Jagaban deemed it imperative to make a stop at his abode the last time he visited?

It's national politics we're talking about here, Mister, not the "Baba Sope" elementary politics you're accustomed to in Lagos.

Talking about Atiku and 2023 ..... I thought the Southern governors said that president is coming to South. In other words the two dominant political party must zone their ticket to South.

If the two party comply ,,, then it's a game over for Atiku.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Penguin2: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop beating your empty chest

Tinubu that Buhari has use and dumped .

Buhari tenure ends in 2023, he doesn't need Tinubu to deceive the south west anymore .

The biggest loser here is obviously Tinubu.

If Buhari is safe, APC nko?
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by olabright31: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Asgard73:

Na this yorubatic hailing make Tinubu Dey suffer for Apc like this
Same Yoruba hailing Tinubu send Oshiomhole to land of no return

Same Yoruba hailing made Buni committee
Same Yoruba hailing made buhari to caution Tinubu on a public address
Same Yoruba hailing....

Come to north and market Tinubu no be to shout and type gibberish online..

Yoruba people and mouth..

Tell your God to contest .. no excuses

At the rate you are going, your unjustifiable hatred for a tribe may cause you heart attack. Sit back, eschew hatred and be objective. You have just been bleating like a deprived outcast. Yorubas are not the cause of your frustration or backwardness in life. Be reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by biggy26: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If there's still anything like Nigeria come 2023 and there's a united-south driven motive,we don't want anybody who will lick the fulani asses or keep romancing with the fulanis.
We need a heartless southerner like Buhari that will revenge on these fulanis.Deal with them.Those ragtag bandits and terrorist herdsmen sponsored by Buhari led fed govt just as they ve confessed severally.Deal with them completely the extent that they will say they don't want #oneNigeria again.
I don't care if the person is worse than Buhari in all other aspects,we already know the next guy is coming to steal his turn too but as long as he does a clean job in what I pointed out initially,I'm satisfied.
These Fulani has taken has South for granted for too long and has taken so many lives becoming so untouchable in a secular country like this all because of Buhari.They now assume Nigeria as an Islamic state.
And I'm sure Tinubu & Umahi CANNOT do this job.

The people who can do that job dey my mind..I dey observe Akeredolu grin
You're 100% on Akeredolu, he isn't an ass licker. If not for him, southern govs wouldn't have had the guts to come together and make a resolution. So the man is a fighter. May God give him long life.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Anago55: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Jackson105:

Kwankwaso that couldn't win just Kano state, even his stooge fail. Stop let your hate for Tinubu block your reasoning, be objective with your analysis.
. You are wrong on this one buddy. Kwankwaso pulled a shocker in 2019 safe for the undemocratic magic played by the APC. Don't even think about it. I used to underrate kwankwaso until 2019 Kano guber

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by AntonVince: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Talking about Atiku and 2023 ..... I thought the Southern governors said that president is coming to South. In other words the two dominant political party must zone their ticket to South.

If the two party comply ,,, then it's a game over for Atiku.

The bolded portion all depends on who the two parties field.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by History555: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Why re they afraid of conventioncheesy The answer is they don't have the numbers to hijack the party. They re hoping to gain more pdp governors to add up their numberscheesy
Asiwaju camp re the majority they will always have their way.
One thing is certain there will be convention and asiwaju camp will whoop their ass.

El rufai, badru, bagudu, fayemi la long face your fears cheesy 6 govs cant dictate for 13 govscheesy

U underestimate these people. There would be a convention in which after every every they will disqualify their enemies and tell them to avail themselves of the mechanism in apc for seeking redress i.e ur matter have enter voicemail

What of presidential election, they will print one or two forms, sell to their candidate and the other pretending candidate. If u are not happy, decamp to pdp.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by nairavsdollars(f): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Disqualification is very likely

History555:

U underestimate these people. There would be a convention in which after every every they will disqualify their enemies and tell them to avail themselves of the mechanism in apc for seeking redress i.e ur matter have enter voicemail

What of presidential election, they will print one or two forms, sell to their candidate and the other pretending candidate. If u are not happy, decamp to pdp.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Strategizing oshi...

But these aboki people should understand that Tinubu is there lifeline in the South.

Tinubu’s support is the only thing that still bestows some level of nationalism on Buhari’s ‘Northerncentric’ government.

Imagine Tinubu publicly dumping Buhari and taking his media arsenal away from Buhari’s defense...

Omo! Buhari Cows will find it hot.
Then Tinubu must be the biggest fool of all. How can he have so much power and still place himself under him? Anyway they are all the same set of useless, corrupt bunch who have no plan to better the lot of the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Yves4real(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Jackson105:

Go and get sense, candidate were elected under ACN in Edo state, when will you have brain?

Edo needed an alternative to PDP in 2007 because of Lucky Igbinedion's abysmal performance just as most Nigerians thought that PMB was going to solve the insecurity in the nation and put an end to corruption. Even some PDP members worked for ACN behind the scenes in 2007 & 2012.
So, ACN winning Edo state was for a reason ( to teach some people a lesson and was repeated last year) and most of the people in ACN then including most of my family members left the party immediately it was merged to form APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Jackson105: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yves4real:

Edo needed an alternative to PDP in 2007 because of Lucky Igbinedion's abysmal performance just as most Nigerians thought that PMB was going to solve the insecurity in the nation and put an end to corruption. Even some PDP members worked for ACN behind the scenes in 2007 & 2012.
So, ACN winning Edo state was for a reason ( to teach some people a lesson and was repeated last year) and most of the people in ACN then including most of my family members left the party immediately it was merged to form APC.

So, how does this statement invalidate the fact that ACN won elective position in Edo state?
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Yves4real(f): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jackson105:

ACN has elected candidate outside Southwest, stop convulsing nonsense

Jackson105:

So, how does this statement invalidate the fact that ACN won elective position in Edo state?

I was trying to correct the motive behind your comment. It was about BAT's singlehandedly creating a party and its influence in Nigeria. How ACN is the largest part of APC bla bla bla.
Asgard73 said the defunct ACN was a regional party (which is true) and you were trying to make it look like BAT's influence extended to Edo state. I needed to correct that and let you know the reason why ACN won an elective position in Edo state.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Jackson105: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yves4real:

I was trying to correct the motive behind your comment. It was about BAT's singlehandedly creating a party and its influence in Nigeria. How ACN is the largest part of APC bla bla bla.
Asgard73 said the defunct ACN was a regional party (which is true) and you were trying to make it look like BAT's influence extended to Edo state. I needed to correct that and let you know the reason why ACN won an elective position in Edo state.

You are just trying to be smart by half, why ACN as an alternative to PDP, why not APGA, nor Accord and other parties? Why ACN?
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by InvertedHammer: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
/
The most powerful person in Nigeria today is the President.

Buhari can destroy Tinubu with a nod if he chooses to play rough. He won't even need to lift a finger. All he has to do is unleash EFCC on him while hiding under Rule of Law.

/
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by pseudaria: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Strategizing oshi...

But these aboki people should understand that Tinubu is there lifeline in the South.

Tinubu’s support is the only thing that still bestows some level of nationalism on Buhari’s ‘Northerncentric’ government.

Imagine Tinubu publicly dumping Buhari and taking his media arsenal away from Buhari’s defense...

Omo! Buhari Cows will find it hot.

Find what hot? Nothing is gonna happen. They have used and dumped the drug Baron. All security architecture is in the hands of the north so who is gonna do anything to them. You stupid tinubu urchins sold this nation out to the devil and you all must reap the aftermath
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by pseudaria: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Why re they afraid of conventioncheesy The answer is they don't have the numbers to hijack the party. They re hoping to gain more pdp governors to add up their numberscheesy
One thing is certain there will be convention and asiwaju camp will whoop their ass.

El rufai, badru, bagudu, fayemi la long face your fears cheesy 6 govs cant dictate for 13 govscheesy

Una go cry shege. After which buhari will handle tinubu like the way he is handling igboho and you fucking cowards won't do shit.
Fucking betrayals
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by nairavsdollars(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
i see that happening especially with his last interview saying, you can't sit in Lagos. Eventually APC's loss might be PDP's gain
pseudaria:

Una go cry shege. After which buhari will handle tinubu like the way he is handling igboho and you fucking cowards won't do shit.
Fucking betrayals
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by Yves4real(f): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jackson105:

You are just trying to be smart by half,
why ACN as an alternative to PDP, why not APGA, nor Accord and other parties? Why ACN?

APP/ANPP was the major opposition in Edo state then. In 2003, people decided to queue behind the party but it was made known shortly before the election that the party in collaboration with PDP denied Lucky Imasuen (the people's choice of an alternative to Lucky Igbinedion) of the gubernatorial ticket and gave it to an unpopular Senator Rowland Owie. After the election, we discovered that senator Owie and Lucky Igbinedion were friends and he came to APP for a reason to destabilise the party and the party died. Those in opposition needed another party aside PDP after to continue. Some aggrieved PDP big wigs were not happy with the influence of late Anthony Anenih in the party and they formed ACN in the state. APGA has always been seen as the Igbo regional party grin grin and Accord party was not even know.
In 2007, when Oshiomhole showed interest in the governorship race using Labour party, the opposition saw him as the best candidate to match PDP. If I am not mistaking, Idahosa who was actually the flag bearer of ACN was asked to step down for Oshiomhole and the election was rigged in favour of Prof. Osunbor, the PDP's candidate. Then the court case. The aggrieved PDP big wigs that formed same ACN used their resources and time to help with things. Senator Matthew Uroghide was one of the big supporters of Oshiomhole. Pst. Osagie Ize Iyamu still in PDP then was among those behind the scenes against Osunbor. Did Oshiomhole have money then? (Matter for another day) The masses lend their voices also against PDP because Lucky Igbinedion's performance. Thank God for late Yar'Adua who allowed the rule of law to prevail and the table turned.
Did you see BAT's influence in all these?
So, we know the reason why ACN won and not because of someone somewhere influence.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by JOHNBULLZZ: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If there's still anything like Nigeria come 2023 and there's a united-south driven motive,we don't want anybody who will lick the fulani asses or keep romancing with the fulanis.
We need a heartless southerner like Buhari that will revenge on these fulanis.Deal with them.Those ragtag bandits and terrorist herdsmen sponsored by Buhari led fed govt just as they ve confessed severally.Deal with them completely the extent that they will say they don't want #oneNigeria again.
I don't care if the person is worse than Buhari in all other aspects,we already know the next guy is coming to steal his turn too but as long as he does a clean job in what I pointed out initially,I'm satisfied.
These Fulani has taken has South for granted for too long and has taken so many lives becoming so untouchable in a secular country like this all because of Buhari.They now assume Nigeria as an Islamic state.
And I'm sure Tinubu & Umahi CANNOT do this job.

The people who can do that job dey my mind..I dey observe Akeredolu grin
Sir you are very correct.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by danilmo: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Asgard73:

You don’t know Nigeria bro..
one..
There’s nothing like united south.. everyone knows this..
south and east are united today cos of one thing.. religion.. Islam don’t sell there.
Yoruba has majority Muslims and are loyal to the North.. smiley not south..

Two..
Fulani don’t need Tinubu for any reason... they don’t need to get a stooge.. Obasanjo was never a stooge .. to North.. he gain their trust and they respect him.. Tinubu is a stooge .. Bree and train in politics by the north who gave him custody of Lagos.. and nothing can change that fact..
Tinubu is not even sellable in present North.. maybe you go to Kano streets and try marketing Tinubu as President..

Three

Who are middlebelt?
Kogi,Niger,kaduna,kwara Benue.
And which of this states is supporting the south?
Benue.. Ortom? Have you been to Benue State and see things for yourself?
You believe Tiv man and idoma do support southerners grin
Forget everything you read on dailies.. travel and understand

Lastly if Tinubu feel Fulani can’t do without him.. let him decamp..

Abiola felt that way .. Awolowo felt that way.. is Tinubu greater than this people politically financially diplomatically

Don’t let the slogan southern unity deceive you.
North mix politics and religion..

I don't really know ur problem. If u have personal issue with Tinubu pls dont shut ur brain rationaly wen talking Political clout..

Down here in SW, 80% seems Tinubu as the commander not ur stupid Muslim analysis (nothing like religion politics as u acclaimed in SW)..

Beside what and how did Fulani give Tinubu power in Lagos?? grin guy u dey mad o.. u downgraded Tinubu Sha.. all over SW na 80% BAT, we are only vexing for him Cox of buhari which we all understood politically.

Do u know the worst that LL happen if APC seed SW? SW and BAT political stride in North will hand him presidency o er PDP.. who PDP wan choose south wey go beat Tinubu nationally?? U forgot those NE Governor's are Tinubu boys?? Just rest I can't educate absolute ignorance..

We just hope Osinbanjo is pushed forward, let BAT be the godfather/backbone.. Tinubu is an elder stateman already, ... Saying this no b threat but telling u reality.. North has no choice than to seed South, PDP will only b a mini to do otherwise.. so which ever way, it's a win win for BAT except he choose to let it slide to SE, and not by forcing, it's if he will.. u don't know politics
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by OmoEpe(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:

Their only hope is for the convention to NEVER HOLD cause anytime it holds the Tinubu tendencies of APC will take over the party.

Awon oniyeye oshi
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by OmoEpe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
DeLaRue:

I was talking about APC's presidential primaries. Based on today's calculations, Tinubu will take the majority of delegates votes from the aforementioned states. You expect most delegates votes from Kano or Lagos to go to Fayemi or anyone else from the South as against Tinubu?

Why waste your time on this nuisance that couldn't score 200 in the just concluded jamb exams. He can't tell the difference between a primary and a general election
Re: Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising by OmoEpe(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Asgard73:

You’re obviously empty.. and emotion laden...

I don’t do yorubatic humans ..

Igboitic pigs are your major turn on abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Adamawa Speaker, Kabiru Mijinyawa, Slaps, Beats Up Police Sergeant / Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.