Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog (27980 Views)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by pappykay1(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2011
Accra - A Ghanaian woman has married her dog because it has qualities she had seen only in her late father. Emily Mabou, 29, of Aburi, married the 18-month-old dog in a ceremony attended by a traditional priest and local, curious villagers, reports the Daily Dose.

Her younger brother David Mabou said her family boycotted the wedding which they felt was "a stupid step to combat her loneliness".
But Ms Mabou said: "For so long, I've been praying for a life partner who will have all the qualities of my dad. My dad was kind, faithful, and loyal to my mum, and he never let her down.
"I've been in relationships with so many men, , and they are all the same, skirt-chasers and cheaters. My dog is kind, and loyal to me and he treats me with so much respect."
In the ceremony, the priest warned villagers not to mock the wedding, but to "rejoice with her as she has found happiness at last".
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/ghanaian-woman-marries-her-dog

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by MsPotato(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2011
I wonder if she is intending to have kids that look like half dogs and half human shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2011
Even if the dog inseminates her, nothing will happen. Cross species breeding is not yet possible.

But damn the woman is silly!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by HighChief4(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2011
I wish her happy married life
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On May 10, 2011
The judge that married them is even sillier.  The dog would have to recite the vows and say I do in order for the marriage to take place in that case a man can just show up and say nothing.

Lord Reed, be careful when you hanging around the court because if you standing there quiet and that judge pronounce you man and wife you are in trouble!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Wisegee: 1:55pm On May 10, 2011
Signs of the end time. God save us.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by victor2exl(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2011
God save us, angry sad
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Freestyl(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2011
The end is near indeed!!! embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by vladimiros: 2:08pm On May 10, 2011
The end is near indeed!!!

bestiality has been around before Jesus Christ came,
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 10, 2011
This is where sharia law should take place, LWKMD the dog backside spade grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 10, 2011
pappykay1:

Accra - A Ghanaian woman has married her dog because it has qualities she had seen only in her late father. Emily Mabou, 29, of Aburi, married the 18-month-old dog in a ceremony attended by a traditional priest and local, curious villagers, reports the Daily Dose.

Her younger brother David Mabou said her family boycotted the wedding which they felt was "a silly step to combat her loneliness".
But Ms Mabou said: "For so long, I've been praying for a life partner who will have all the qualities of my dad. My dad was kind, faithful, and loyal to my mum, and he never let her down.
"I've been in relationships with so many men, , and they are all the same, skirt-chasers and cheaters. My dog is kind, and loyal to me and he treats me with so much respect."
In the ceremony, the priest warned villagers not to mock the wedding, but to "rejoice with her as she has found happiness at last".
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/ghanaian-woman-marries-her-dog

Word
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 10, 2011
it an old story tho, lol maybe her father always bark, that why she said qualities of her papa
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by bunmioguns(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2011
Wisegee:

Signs of the end time. God save us.

AMEN
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by duduspace(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2011
Donlittle:

it an old story tho, lol maybe her father always bark, that why she said qualities of her papa

grin grin grin fair point
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by klear(f): 2:22pm On May 10, 2011
Classical case of loneliness & frustration, May all d single ladies hia nt get frustrated 2 such an extent n Jesus name! smiley
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Dsense(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2011
Ghanaians women are dogs anywa .  . . . .  lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 2:26pm On May 10, 2011
hmm chineke upon all the men in this world na dog person see to marry SMH May god help her  seriously  she is deceiving herself cos the dog can't sex her so she would definitely go out to men for sex
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by DrAdre(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2011
This must be the biggest Joke of the year , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm chineke upon all the men in this world na dog person see to marry SMH May god help her  seriously  she is deceiving herself cos the dog can't sex her so she would definitely go out to men for sex
natasha, how yhu take know now?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Abbycrown(f): 2:32pm On May 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Unbelievable!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 10, 2011
Wahala dey!!!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by ziccoit: 2:37pm On May 10, 2011
"Married to her dog" as in real "marriage" or what? lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by HighChief4(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm chineke upon all the men in this world na dog person see to marry SMH May god help her  seriously  she is deceiving herself cos the dog can't sex her so she would definitely go out to men for sex

Does that mean she is gonna be cheating on the dog?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Doctore(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2011
this is gross madness!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by fatherab1: 2:41pm On May 10, 2011
africa!! we now copy western world!!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 2:42pm On May 10, 2011
Donlittle:

natasha, how yhu take know now?
lolz like seriously its just too obvious or tell me can you sex a dog? and as for her duh even if she can, she can never have it like sexing a man so bottom line is she would still look for a man when it comes to sex so she should not deceive her self
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2011
High_Chief:

Does that mean she is gonna be cheating on the dog?
lolz according to their marriage vows yes and the dog will also cheat on her so they are even grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by tnthommie(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2011
Its a jonesin world indeed.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz like seriously its just too obvious or tell me can you sex a dog? and as for her duh even if she can, she can never have it like sexing a man so bottom line is she would still look for a man when it comes to sex so she should not deceive her self
hell to the mufucking no loz, hmmmmmmm, sounds like ummmm ummmm
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by sulad82i(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2011
LMAO

Loneliness is a disease i guess
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by BabyCakes(f): 2:47pm On May 10, 2011
Lol!  grin  Ok! here is one bitter reality, when that dog finds a female dog in heat, he's gonna forget he's married and go get him some goodies! And at the end of the day, its gonna be a case of "my dog cheated on me". She's so dumb! If a woman cant find a man good enough for her, she needs to reevaluate what she wants from a man.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by MrCork17: 2:48pm On May 10, 2011
is she ghana IBO? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.