Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense (2030 Views)

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
There's this girl I have a crush on. She always does the subject. she would say she want to tell me something later etc. she won't tell me till I ask her, still she would still say she would tell me later. At the end of the day, na inconsequential thing she go say.
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by Fatalveli(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
You nor fit ask am?
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by DannyXpress: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Its a tool used by women to keep guys coming back

You can turn the table around tho
She will be the one to chase you if you can!!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by NeeKlaus: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:
There's this girl I have a crush on. She always does the subject. she would say she want to tell me something later etc. she won't tell me till I ask her, still she would still say she would tell me later. At the end of the day, na inconsequential thing she go say.
Turn it around and use her tactic on her.

When the both of you are tired of fooling yourselves, you will both say what you really want to say.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeeKlaus:

Turn it around and use her tactic on her.

When the both of you are tired of fooling yourselves, you will both say what you really want to say.
hmm. I am not trying to fool her. And how do I turn it around
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by habsydiamond(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
She trying to push u to say that thing u are afraid of saying.... Toast her she go gree even b4 u say I luv u finish... She go just tell u I know where u are going as if she be taxi driver..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by PrimeWatermark: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mind games
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
She trying to push u to say that thing u are afraid of saying.... Toast her she go gree even b4 u say I luv u finish... She go just tell u I know where u are going as if she be taxi driver..
� I have actually asked her out before she no gree
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by habsydiamond(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:

she is a time waster ooo... Them plenty for town.. They won't eat and won't allow another person eat too... Best thing... Catch cruise and make sure she's aware.. She will come around.. When she sees u are going after other babes.. Na so dem brain be.. To dey throw out suspense like India films

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by merieam16(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:

maybe she don ready, toast her one more time she go gree
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
merieam16:
hmm. I dont think she want that
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na Fish brain Dey her head, small pikin
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by DEMZEE(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
And u call ursef a man

Shoot ur shot and take Watever comes with it

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
DEMZEE:
And u call ursef a man

Shoot ur shot and take Watever comes with it
i am currently not in a position to do that
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by DEMZEE(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
McDonaldfished:
i am currently not in a position to do that

Then you are a pussy nigga
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Then you are a pussy nigga
Why? is it a crime to focus on one self?
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by DEMZEE(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
McDonaldfished:

Why?
is it a crime to focus on one self?

Fvck ur focus

U can't approach a lady and tell her how u feel and u are claiming focus
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Fvck ur focus

I don't want to
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2021
DEMZEE:

Fvck ur focus

In this damning economy, been unemployed, you expect me to be talking to a girl that's always act confused?
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by Godada(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2021
In this country with the bandits and book haram on a collision course, kidnapping and loss of life the order of the day, one confused fellow decides to open a thread about another confused lady.

Wahala be like bicycle, e no dey hard to start
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by DEMZEE(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2021
McDonaldfished:

In this damning economy, been unemployed, you expect me to be talking to a girl that's always act confused?

Why are you now complaining online
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by McDonaldfished: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why are you now complaining online
I just want to know the reason she behaves that way
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by DEMZEE(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
McDonaldfished:

I just want to know the reason she behaves that way

SMH!

U can't make this shit up
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by febo15(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
merieam16:
Happy Birthday to you. May God Bless you Abundantly.
Re: Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense by merieam16(f): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
febo15:
Happy Birthday to you. May God Bless you Abundantly.
Thankz I appreciate smiley

(1) (Reply)

In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / The Secret To All Women*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.