Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436146 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2011
Dear Nokia Care, bought a nokia 5230 phone last April, 2011. Now the loud speaker is no longer working. I am covered by warranty, but I like to know if it's a software problem that can be corrected quickly. The last time I took a nokia phone for repairs at nokia care center in Ikeja it took almost a month to get it fixed.

Very less chance to a software problem. Take phone to Nokia care. If spare is available,it wont take more than a couple of days.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
Please Nokia Care, I'm using Nokia N97. I just discovered one day that my security switch button was no where to be found again. Please, i dont know where and how to get the security switch button fixed back. I live in Abuja.
Also, help me check if my fone is still under warranty. my IMEI is 354225031402006.
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
olasdot:

Please Nokia Care, I'm using Nokia N97. I just discovered one day that my security switch button was no where to be found again. Please, i dont know where and how to get the security switch button fixed back. I live in Abuja.
Also, help me check if my fone is still under warranty. my IMEI is 354225031402006.
Thanks

Your Product warranty expired. Did you mean the unlock button on the right side? If so, B-COVER ASSY BLACK 040-066612 has to be changed. Contact Nokia care for price. Verify picture in the attachment.

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
Thanks Nokia Care,
I cant just understand again. is like am even confused. Is the switch on the right or left side cos All what i have on the right side are the volume buttons and the camera key. I think it is the one on the left side. Looking at the pictures sent now, the 1st one (image 003) is the right side while the 2nd one (image 004) is the left side. Please, i think it is the left one that is missing cos i dont think any security switch is on the right side.
However, how can i get the address of nokia care in Abuja and I hope it is something they will be able to fix for me in a day and not to tell me to come back in the next 2 months. Or if i can get your number to contact you and explain things to you.
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
olasdot:

Thanks Nokia Care,
I cant just understand again. is like am even confused. Is the switch on the right or left side cos All what i have on the right side are the volume buttons and the camera key. I think it is the one on the left side. Looking at the pictures sent now, the 1st one (image 003) is the right side while the 2nd one (image 004) is the left side. Please, i think it is the left one that is missing cos i dont think any security switch is on the right side.
However, how can i get the address of nokia care in Abuja and I hope it is something they will be able to fix for me in a day and not to tell me to come back in the next 2 months. Or if i can get your number to contact you and explain things to you.
Thanks

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
Sorry for the mistake, its on the left side. Please send a request with details to basil.baby@redingtongulf.com to get price and Estimated time.

Our address is:

Nokia Care Point
Excellence Plaza, Plot No-c18, 1st Avenue Gwarimpa Estate
Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jamoholad(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hi guyz. I can't update my phone software because its not going online(its not browsing), how can i do it?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
Delete all existing access point.
Request new settings from your operator.
save them and try again.

Alternatively you can update from computer using ovi suite. Method explained on the first page.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
Nokia care. Please i can't use my ovi share. what do you think might be the problem. Anytime i try to log in, it always gives me
"error, you cannot perform this action", we've logged the problem and will work to fix it as soon as possible. if the problem persists, please enter this issue as a new bug. thanks

I have been on this issue for long. please, what can i do?

And again,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Pazzo: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
hi Nokia, my nokia N97 mouth piece and the hands-free port is not working. Where can i fix it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
Pazzo:

hi Nokia, my nokia N97 mouth piece and the hands-free port is not working. Where can i fix it

Go to Nokia care point that is close to you.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
Nokia Care Point
Excellence Plaza, Plot No-c18, 1st Avenue Gwarimpa Estate
Abuja, Nigeria

Nokia Care Point
13 Amodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island Lagos

Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite Computer Village Main Entrance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
olasdot:

Nokia care. Please i can't use my ovi share. what do you think might be the problem. Anytime i try to log in, it always gives me
"error, you cannot perform this action", we've logged the problem and will work to fix it as soon as possible. if the problem persists, please enter this issue as a new bug. thanks

And again,

Nokia please, answer my question. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
olasdot:

And again,

Specify your phone model and firmware details. Try doing a firmware update on your device.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chiboy7(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hello Nokia Care.

My Nokia N95 8gb is not displaying, but can receive incoming calls with it but wont see who is caller is. What might be the problem.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
It can be caused by display or Flex. Take phone to Nokia care for diagnosis.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by OmichaelO: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2011
HI NOKIA CARE
MY NOKIA C5-00 SCREEN WENT BLIND YESTERDAY,IT WAS SHOWING WHITE SCREEN , BUT AM STILL COVERED BY WARRANTY,SO WILL IT BE REPAIRED FOR ME?
WAITIN' FOR YOU REPLY IN ANTICIPATION, THANKS
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olasdot: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
Nokia Care:

Specify your phone model and firmware details. Try doing a firmware update on your device.

My phone is N97
firmware version: 10.0.012

Please and again, there is a problem i developed yesterday. I cant found all my missed, received and dialled calls in the call log. What do you think might be the problem?

Anytime i receive a call or there is missed call on my phone and i try to open to check that person, it will just be blank seeing nothing in the call logs. please your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jamoholad(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Please help. You guys advised me to delete all my existing browser setting including access points. when i restored it it still gives me same problem.
NB:Its not that the E sigh (GPRS) doesn't show, but it will just be crossed when ever I tried to go online.
Please help me.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mafia4life(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2011
@Nokia Care
I need a good battery for E72, There is no store in Agbor that sell the Original battery except the one of which the price said is N6000,
Too cost, Is there any retail store arround Asaba, Onitsha or Benin where I can get the battery as low as N2000? Meanwhile. I tried using '' Find store Near you'', It is no longer locating stores
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olarwarlay(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2011
Pls I am having two problems with my Nokia E63.
1. the RAM just reduces & the phone closes all applications when I browse with the phone.
2. I can't install any .sis application on the phone. Whenever i try to install a .sis application, the phone tells me '' File Corrupted ''.
I really need your help, God Bless U.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olarwarlay(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2011
My firmware is
02-06-2010
RM-437
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by DamDam1: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2011
Hello Nokia,can u pls suggest where i can get MADE IN FINLAND nokia phones?MADE IN CHINA,KOREA av bin givin me loads of problem(NOKIA E72,N97 and so on)
So am gonna buy Nokia E6 made in finland now.I stay in Lagos.where can i get it.pls reply
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by blacklion(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hi Nokia Care

Can you please verify the following IMEI for Nokia E7?

IMEI - 354864043480459

Thanks!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hi Nokia Care

Can you please verify the following IMEI for Nokia E7?

IMEI - 354864043480459

Thanks!

Follow below procedure,

1. Send sms with IMEI then space then your IMEI to 32053
e.g: IMEI 354864043480459
2.You will receive an sms that tells if your device has a 12 month warranty valid in Nigeria
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2011
O.michael.O:

HI NOKIA CARE
MY NOKIA C5-00 SCREEN WENT BLIND YESTERDAY,IT WAS SHOWING WHITE SCREEN , BUT AM STILL COVERED BY WARRANTY,SO WILL IT BE REPAIRED FOR ME?
WAITIN' FOR YOU REPLY IN ANTICIPATION, THANKS

Take your phone to NC.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by aminu150(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
please nokia care. at what price will i get nokia original 3250 battery. both new and used
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
please nokia care. at what price will i get nokia original 3250 battery. both new and used

Contact nigeria.service@redingtongulf.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ikooko(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello Nokia Care,
I realized recently that my X6-16g device no longer connect to my laptop when used as modem. I have not been able to get software update due to this.
What could be the problem and how do i resolve it.
Pls note that i have always use my device as modem since i got it.
IMEI-356046039616798
FirmwareV.31.0.004 27-12-2010-559(C)NMP

thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
ikooko:

Hello Nokia Care,
I realized recently that my X6-16g device no longer connect to my laptop when used as modem. I have not been able to get software update due to this.
What could be the problem and how do i resolve it.
Pls note that i have always use my device as modem since i got it.
IMEI-356046039616798
FirmwareV.31.0.004 27-12-2010-559(C)NMP

thanks.

Pls explain clearly. What is showing on phone when usb cable is connected? Are you able to connect it as mass storage device?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lakefist(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
help nokia help care, i use nokia e71 though its a used uk phone ever since i bought it have not enjoy the battery but i got a new and original battery for it from nokia store but d problem persist even though d phone doesnt get hot to think dat its d cause of the battery not staying long.now d phone has refuse to come up with the two batteries i even try boost d battery wit a desktop charger and i have evn test it with some one elses battery of the same phone but the but all to no avail.what should i do?please i need ur urgent answer.though some people suggested i should flash d phone but am afraid to flash phones because ones a phone is flash it hardly gets its original self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.