Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436255 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by snthesis(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2012
Nokia Care:

Dear User, Your phone comes with a warranty of One year. In case of a fault, Please take phone to Nokia_ Care and get it repaired or replaced absolutely free.

Provide your IMEI to confirm warranty. (Dial *#06#)
IMEI 1: 351652052543983
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harshini: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2012
Hello Nokia Care,
PLs do you guys unlock phones?
Have a Nokia N8 from the UK
Tks

Hey you can unlock your Nokia using the codes.If you wanna code, get it from http://www.theunlockarena.com/ .
This will help you to unlock your Nokia easily.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
Am using nokia c2- OO , I want put a code lock on my memory card . How do i go about that .so that the files on my memory card will not be viewed by anyone except they can open the memory card code,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
oswardic:

I have a Nokia E7, I bought it from The Affordable at Computer Village since one June last year. I got connected to ovi site to update to Symbian Belle, I followed all the steps correctly since this is not my first time, the software didn't finish the download before my internet disconnected and it started installing which I thought was a process and the phone went off and didn't turn on again, My phone battery was full before the update, and now my phone is dead with black screen(nokia) and wont reboot again, I removed the battery, still the same, tried all recommended 4 button reset, still nothing even though I was hearing the 1 time vibration and 3 time vibration The phone is still dead since yesterday, Could someone please help me out!!!

Please contact care point for repairs. Complete re installation of firmware may required on your device.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
snthesis:

IMEI 1: 351652052543983

Your C2-03 is Under warranty. End of warranty: 29-03-2013
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Rextab(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
how can i update my flash player on n73?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by RiffRaff: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2012
I was Robbed of 2 Nokia Phones 2 Weeks ago. I remember Readin somewhere in d Manuel that i Can have the phone Blocked. I still have d Pack & d Reciept of Purchase. How do i Go about it?
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by snthesis(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nokia Care:

Your C2-03 is Under warranty. End of warranty: 29-03-2013
thanks, i'll keep u updated.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Esthametor: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2012
I can't play YouTube videos on my Nokia C-3 phone. Pls how do i go about it. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2012
Esthametor:

I can't play YouTube videos on my Nokia C-3 phone. Pls how do i go about it. Thanks

Try m.youtube.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Esthametor: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
I v tried m.youtube.com. When i click on play video, it takes me to my phone player but doesn't play. I'm thinking maybe it has to do with my phone setting- C3
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
You have to configure your streaming setting as well.

go to options>>more>>downloads>>streaming settings>> configuration , now select your service provider.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Esthametor: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
My service provider supports streaming. I use airtel network. I don't know wat else to do. Pls help me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dhelake: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2012
i'm usin a 5130xpressmusic , Anytime i try downloadin applications or games , It tells me certificate not on sim or phone
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dhelake:

i'm usin a 5130xpressmusic , Anytime i try downloadin applications or games , It tells me certificate not on sim or phone

Are you downloading from OVI store?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dhelake: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2012
Nokia Care:

Are you downloading from OVI store?
yes , I've tried other means buh it keeps sayin d same tin
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
IZUKWU:

Am using nokia c2- OO , I want put a code lock on my memory card . How do i go about that .so that the files on my memory card will not be viewed by anyone except they can open the memory card code,
my own problem de too small to warrant answer abi?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ngutor(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2012
Hi pals. Please I got an issue with ma N81 8gb. I have just used 1.5gb but when I try to save anything it says "no enough phone memory please delete items". How to I get the mass memory to be default. As it is now I can pretty much do little with it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone should bail me out. The phone memory seems to be 25mb and its used up. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
IZUKWU:

my own problem de too small to warrant answer abi? Am using nokia c2- OO , I want put a code lock on my memory card . How do i go about that .so that the files on my memory card will not be viewed by anyone except they can open the memory card code,

Your phone doesn't support the requested feature.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ngutor:

Hi pals. Please I got an issue with ma N81 8gb. I have just used 1.5gb but when I try to save anything it says "no enough phone memory please delete items". How to I get the mass memory to be default. As it is now I can pretty much do little with it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone should bail me out. The phone memory seems to be 25mb and its used up. Thanks

Please move all items from phone memory to memory card and keep phone memory free.

If aren't able to do it, Do a reset on phone after back-up.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ngutor(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2012

Please move all items from phone memory to memory card and keep phone memory free.

Thank you for your response. The problem is how do I get to move them to memory card,cant seem to find it. Worst part is I cant locate the items on the phone memory. How do you go about the reset. Thank you for your anticipated very helpful rsponse
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Ngutor:

Thank you for your response. The problem is how do I get to move them to memory card,cant seem to find it. Worst part is I cant locate the items on the phone memory. How do you go about the reset. Thank you for your anticipated very helpful rsponse

It's common that you cant locate files, in case go for a reset by dialing *#7370# and your password on request. Default password is 12345.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ngutor(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks sir. Please my music player never seems to go off. It is always showing it is open/busy. When you hold down the menu button to see open apps it is always there with standby and refuses to be put off. When you go to menu the the icon indicates busy/open. If you open the music player you cant locate where to put it off, only hide is available. What do I do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Phony200(m): 1:17am On Mar 03, 2012
Good day,
i use a Nokia C7 updated to belle
i formatted my mass memory and lost my AngryBirds Magic (NFC) and my Microsoft apps.
Please is there any way to get them back because they aren't in the Nokia Store.
Thank you
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Klins(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2012
hi nokia i hv a c3 locked from spain, pls how do i undo it to acept nigerian sim cards. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fakindele100: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
Alot more here

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ngutor:

Thanks sir. Please my music player never seems to go off. It is always showing it is open/busy. When you hold down the menu button to see open apps it is always there with standby and refuses to be put off. When you go to menu the the icon indicates busy/open. If you open the music player you cant locate where to put it off, only hide is available. What do I do?

To help you better, please provide phone model and software version.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
Phony200:

Good day,
i formatted my mass memory and lost my AngryBirds Magic (NFC) and my Microsoft apps.
Please is there any way to get them back because they aren't in the Nokia Store.
Thank you

If your old apps are compatible with Nokia Belle, you can re-download the application from store.

Microsoft apps comes as a software update. Please search for updates by selecting software update icon in your phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
Phony200:

Good day,
Thank you

If your old apps are compatible with Nokia Belle, you can re-download the application from store.

Microsoft apps comes as a software update. Please search for updates by selecting software update icon in your phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Klins:

hi nokia i hv a c3 locked from spain, pls how do i undo it to acept nigerian sim cards. Thanks

Get your unlock code from the network provider to which the phone is locked to.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jgbengs(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hello nokia care. I have a nokia 5130 xpress music that goes off when in use and re-on itself. later did not on for a month and then 'on' again. It later went off but till now refuses to on. pls help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.