Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari (15142 Views)

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request / Minimum Wage: 1.5 Million FG Workers To Earn Over N2.3tn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Brunicekid(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2021
As the minority did not second the motion, the thing sweet me grin cheesy wink grin grin... Yeye rubberstamp MAJORITY LEGISLATORS... With our high debts, BUHARI IS STILL BORROWING, EVEN IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS to the end of his administration... So pathetic!!!!! embarassed
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Nice one from Elumelu..

Senate President, Rubber stamp
Speaker of the house, Gum stamp

Why taking another loan again?

Shey you’re the person in the other thread supporting all the governors to decamp to Apc, so why are you talking, this is the effect of one party system, there’s no checks and balance, everything goes.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by adenigga(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Brunicekid:
As the minority did not second the motion, the thing sweet me grin cheesy wink grin grin... Yeye rubberstamp MAJORITY LEGISLATORS... With our high debts, BUHARI IS STILL BORROWING, EVEN IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS to the end of his administration... So pathetic!!!!! embarassed

The only sad aspect of this opposition is that minority always have their say, while majority have their way!

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2021
nairanaira12:

The destiny of your children is being mortgaged and you are cool with it. Weh done o. grin

In your myopic mind, you think you are attacking opposition. You don't know you are destroying your generation. grin

Ọ̀be n ba àkọ̀ n'ínú jẹ́, kò mọ̀ pé ilé ara òun l'òun n bàjẹ́ cheesy

Continue, bro.

You will reap the evil you sow, you and your children. cheesy
How old are you? So you didn't understand what the person you quoted meant by that his comment? Na children full here I swear.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Expect headlines like:
"How Elumelu stole roasted corn in 2013"
grin. All those Rep members who declined to second the loan bill will suddenly be branded thieves by EFCC, we know the modus operandi. This country should just explode like bomb already.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Amoto1914: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2021
The structure of this country and the attitude of our leaders are creating serious challenges for hard working and honest Nigerians. This is a country that push people into crime through different ways, advice them to change, arrest some, give some amnesty, kill some and continues to push others to crime.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by pappilo(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Plut01:

You are the dull and extremely stupid one here. I do not even need another Google search to know Buhari has finished the country, a glance through this morning news on Nairaland front page is enough to come into that conclusion...... Go and check the other thread and see how Buhari is already on his way to borrow another trillion.

I repeat, you're foolish, stupid and dull for even asking me such despite all the atrocities going on in the country.

Dont be a dullard and stop conflating issues. My argument is not whether Buhari has finished the country. I am talking about the fake news about 100 oil blocks which you now believe as gospel.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Chirowman(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Is alright
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2021
They spent 5billion dollars on fighting poverty and there is still grand poverty and grand corruption. Yet we are approving loans? undecided

The mismanagement is too much. Buhari preparing his retirement benefits and looting. The reps are corrupt also instead of fighting corruption. undecided
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by streetsoldier1(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
kense88:
you have said it all my brother. The root cause of our problem is the family. Poor upbringing and lack of morals. For nigerians, is all about money

My thoughts are in tandem with yours... Family and education system, if these two are fixed, all will be well. The religious bodies have failed to help mode good homes

1 Like

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Plut01: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
pappilo:

Dont be a dullard and stop conflating issues. My argument is not whether Buhari has finished the country. I am talking about the fake news about 100 oil blocks which you now believe as gospel.

I still say it again that you're stupid, foolish and extremely dull. My statement saying Nigeria is finished was not as a result of what the guy said, rather the bad occurrence taking place under this administration which this thread is a testament to. But no, your cranium is too empty to grasp it.

And what if I believe the guy? I bet you'd want me to believe the government or lie Mohammed who are known for consistently lying to the public.

Guy, you're indeed stupid, foolish and dull.

Abi Ogun fe pa ni seff?

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by roddy15: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2021
If only this government will borrow to subsidize food stuff rather than politicians, no one will be complaining.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by nairanaira12: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Nonexistent1:
How old are you? So you didn't understand what the person you quoted meant by that his comment? Na children full here I swear.

Unfortunately, you are the one with sickened understanding
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Dicedpineappple(f): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Mehn!!
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2021
The fun part of it is that, this mannequin still has ample time to cause more harm to Zoogeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by ayenale1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Speechless 2.3trillion ha! How bubu take dey sleep self...me wey dey hold person 5k self no get rest of mind talkless of 2.3trillion and many other debts and more on the way...
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by orisa37: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
IT'S THE HANDIWORK OF BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by orisa37: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
IT'S THE HANDIWORK OF BMF-BOKOISWA. THE OPPOSITION SHOULD KICK THE REQUEST OUT OF CIRCULATION.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
God save us in this country.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by adenigga(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
ayenale1:
Speechless 2.3trillion ha! How bubu take dey sleep self...me wey dey hold person 5k self no get rest of mind talkless of 2.3trillion and many other debts and more on the way...

Why Bubu no go sleep?
No be Bubu go pay back, Na Naija future generation go pay nah!

He's collecting these loans on Naija's behalf.

Useless Leader!!!!
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by joetem(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Outreach1:
Only God can save us in this country

God had saved us already, we will only mak[sub][/sub]e headway when we stopped raising fools as children and allowing foolish grownups have their way... foolish populace vote foolish leader.. wisdom is now a scarce comodity in Nigeria, untill we all get involved and educate ourselves and immidiate environment what it means to take right decisions, we will keep wallowing in mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Zoning: We're Not Pursuing Northern Agenda - Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed / Power Supply has improved drastically: How is it In Your Area? / I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.