Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 (17667 Views)

I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo / "I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by dre11(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Lauretta Onochie, presidential aide, promoted the All Progressives Congress (APC) in August 2020, contrary to a claim she made on Thursday.

While appearing before the senate committee on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Onochie claimed that she quit partisan politics after President Muhammadu Buhari was reelected in 2019.

The aide to Buhari on new media was screened as an INEC commissioner from Delta state, following her nomination by the president in October 2020.

“I have seen the petitions against me, but I stand for justice and fairness. Thus, nobody has anything to fear. I am madam due process and this is the reason behind my attacks, because I follow the law and due process,” Onochie told the senators.

“Since Buhari was elected as president for the second term, I have removed myself from everything about politics.

“Since 2019, I don’t have anything to do with politics. As I am sitting down here, I am not a member of any political party in this country.”

But the presidential aide’s claim is false.

On June 24, 2020, Onochie said the APC was growing through a growth process.

“There is DEFINITELY an APC e-NEC meeting TOMORROW. We are going through a growth process. Thank you everyone,” she tweeted.

At the time, the party’s national working committee (NWC) led by Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman, was dissolved by the national executive committee (NEC).

The presidential aide posted the tweet a day before the Oshiomhole-led NWC was disbanded.

https://www.thecable.ng/busted-despite-claiming-to-quit-politics-in-2019-onochie-promoted-apc-in-2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by TUANKU(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2021
This ugly woman is still a card carrying member of the Baath party aka APC.
Lies and falsehood are a trait of APC members.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Had it been this woman has any atom of integrity left in her, she would have rejected the nomination from the beginning. And hope for another bigger political appointment.

Many Nigerians has no honor, from the President, the legislative members trying to approve her appointment, the woman herself and to all APC and PDP miscreants.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by LibertyRep: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Had it been this woman has any atom of integrity left in her, she would have rejected the nomination from the beginning. And hope for another bigger political appointment.

Many Nigerians has no honor, from the President, the legislative members that approved her appointment, the woman herself and to all APC and PDP miscreants.
Not just the woman, even those that nominated her seems to have issues with integrity.

I'll be surprised if the NASS won't still go ahead to confirm her.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by kingphilip(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
No be rubber stamped sinators again?

I won't be surprised if she goes through to become an inec commissioner.

They tend to forget that the internet never forgets and lie brazenly thinking that the lies won't stink up but the truth always finds a way to be smuggled out sha.

17 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
LibertyRep:

Not just the woman, even those that nominated her seems to have issues with integrity.

I'll be surprised if the NASS won't still go ahead to confirm her.
You are right Sir. We are only going backwards as a Nation.

The simplest of things, Nigerians will involve corruption and manipulation.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Unigrad: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2021
A known party member, someone who has sympathy for President Buhari and APC wants to be engage in an independent establishment. Plans for 2023 loading.

13 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by sapientia(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2021
APC knows

It's a settlement appointment for always betraying her people

But guess what

It will never be forgotten

16 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by kayuseful: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2021
There's no need to waste time on this.
The INEC requires a very high credibility and integrity, a just-resigned character like this woman does not still meet the requirements.

Fact that you have taken up an appointment under the present administration makes it worse

10 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by clarocuzioo(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Obviously Buhari wants to destroy every institution before he vacates his seat.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Islie: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by iwaeda: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/busted-despite-claiming-to-quit-politics-in-2019-onochie-promoted-apc-in-2020
APC and lies are 6 and half a dozen. The woman does not have integrity.

9 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by jetpack(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by wpadmin: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
The North shields Boko Haram terrorist.

They Shield Bandits.

The North wants to take 30% of oil profits for oil exploration in the North while the host communities take 3%.

The North wants to prohibit electronic transmission of election results so that they can rig 2023 election.

The North wants an APC loyalist, Lauretta Onochie to become INEC chairman so that she can help them rig the election.

The North wants to forcefully take other people's land so that they can rare cows but collect rents from other tribes doing business in their region.

The North made Dangote Africa's richest man.

The North is self-ish.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Triangles1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
There's nothing wrong with her decision as a ways of Nigeria politics, you can break up with your girlfriend today and reunite with her tomorrow, we all know Nigeria politics is like as*hewo..... No money no love.
Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Xscape047: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Truth is greater than Lies

2 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by rittanie(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
her last comment betrayed her" we are going through a ....", So she still identifies with the APC and yet wants to be the Chairman of A non partisan organization like INEC
Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by wasco70: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Madam liar

1 Like

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by SecretReporter(f): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
I just they pity northerners with all they are doing by the time the whole situation will come back and face them, even hell will be a better place than them, this was how we warn them in 2015 but the refuse, now most of the state are In jeopardy

3 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Seniorwriter(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Useless drunk of a woeman....
To think this terrorists infested administration is tryna force her down the throat of millions of Nigerians as Inec chairman says a lot about how very insensitive these present charlatans parading themselves in leadership positions.

We need young visionary leadership come 2023.

@Seniorwriter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by LordofNaija: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
In everything we do in this life may we never fail when our loyalty is tested. The cabal could easily be testing her loyalty to APC, alas she denied them even before the crow. Apologies to Peter. This leaves much to be desired, she could have easily maintained that she was a party member but wouldn't be bias in her new appointment, worse case her confirmation will be declined, but indeed she would have won hearts at the party hierarchy thus influencing her renomination to a more juicier position, but she bungled it. Na why aboki sabi politics pass us.

3 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
The woman, those who nominated her and the party she represents are morally corrupt and twisted.

10 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
If she get the appointment, a lot of PDP candidates will get disqualified for elections.

2 Likes

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by OBALOLA55(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
NA SHE SPIT INSIDE NGENEUKWUENU AKA CILICMARIN MOUTH, NA REASON WHY BROTHER NGENE NOR DEY TALK TRUTH embarassed

1 Like

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by visijo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Black people we are so lazy.. We have even abbreviated words that are already abbreviated..

BMW:BM
DSTV :DS
ETV : E

����
Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Mekudi: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Non of my business
Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by gurunlocker: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin

I'm sure she would have done that this year, if not because she has been nominated since last year October.....

She still has the gut to be lying under oath.

1 Like

Re: Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari / Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.