Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations (404 Views)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / The Spiritual Tradition In Enugu State That Makes Women Run Mad For Committing A / What Makes Women To Cheat In A Relationship Number 2 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by Matrixlord2021: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is not a fluke nor tale of lies but the hard truth and we start from the early teen days up to the times when girls grow and mature past the age of puberty then from primary,go to secondary and tertiary institutions we see this pressure as always the breaking point of their virginity.
Sometimes one cannot blame them because the pressure can come in various situations which looks like the end of the road.
I start with sharing some experiences.

There was a very fine girl at one time in our neighborhood some years ago.
Any time I used to go and buy something ,I would pass the street and when I look up would see this girl just by the balcony of her flat.
She was so fine that I used to look at her.
I didn't know her at all but it seemed like the occasion just presented it self like as if preplanned I would always see her at that time.
Then some two years later I saw her with a baby bump.
I felt sad and horrible even thought I didn't know her.
Later heard she got disvirgined because she needed school fees money.
The guy who did it wasn't even someone she loved,but had money.
That pressure was the situation she was in and it made her give in.
All her dignity,pride,honour,admiration was all gone.
I was ashamed back then because I didn't understand that pressure can be horrible sometimes.

That is the first example i saw in my life of the first baby mama.ie single mother.
It was so painful to me as if I was her boyfriend but I wasn't .

It now made me to see girls in a different way.
Sometimes when you look at the list of things to buy that a girl would give her parents because she is going to university,you would think it is only the guys that are born to suffer in the university.
But the sad thing here is that girls are the ones who enjoy being in university the most!!!
If you hear them being broke,it means they are the good ones who still have their dignity or pride and sometimes escape the pressure.
However,it takes its toll on some of them who want to live a high life of imitation and wantonness.
This is why some become bad after bowing to such pressure.

Now let's see again there was another case of a girl I didn't know but heard it.
She was the Holy holy type who was strict and decent.She didn't take nonsense.
Then the pressure came one time like that.
He home was a broken home and she had been enduring on campus while watching her coursemates and roommates enjoying the wayward life style.
She couldn't take it no more and didnt want to be the odd one out of the pack.
She needed 200k to do something urgently and her parents couldn't give her.
There was no where to turn to.
There was this guy who had been trying to woo her and she was always resisting so bad.
She would turn him down Till he had given up and she even slapped him on one occasion telling him to leave her alone.
When the day of pressure came,she went to the guys hostel and knocked.
The guy opened the door and you all know the rest of the story.
No one suspected a thing but she was disvirgined that night by someone she never loved, some one who could ease the pressure.
Despite the fact that they guy truly loved her and couldn't express it well and she didn't love him,she still opened her legs for him when pressure came.

The pressure of buying iphone 11 was all it took lady simbi to enter chiefs car .
Chief that was married to two wives .
Simbi ,just 24 followed him to a hotel just outside school campus.
Simbi came back 500k richer and she was burnt inside but outside played a false happiness
Two course mates of simbi saw her when chief picked her up.
It was like a surprise because they knew how simbi used to form on campus fellowship.
But no one can judge simbi because this is the pressure that comes with it.
It is not only girls but now let's progress to after graduation.
Since the labour market favours women more at the expense of their virginity.
It makes me sad that why only sex is now the merits and qualifications to get a job mainly for the ladies and minorly for the men.
Pressure plays a greater part.
It is in such time that you would see women want to imitate other women.
They won't care to open their legs to get to the same level.
A married man was poor and he was struggling to make ends meet
At one time he sold his blood for his wife .
Meanwhile,this man who was a construction worker had always been approached by his boss madam who loved him for his masculinity and his power.
He turned it down .
But his wife who had been approached by an office boss outside and turned it down many times just honoured the boss invitation one day.
She came to his office and he said I don't believe you could come.
After she came home that day,the man now said Dear" I have something I want to tell you.
The wife said I have to tell you I slept with .....
The man just cried and put his head in her Bosom .
It was the worst pain ever!!!
How do you feel about that ,since the man wasn't capable of providing .
This has shown that women under pressure are susceptible to any sort of temptation
The worst type of pressure is the one to get married.
It is the most horrible type of pressure any lady can be out in.
One terrible mistake would ruin a future and life.

Do you have any experiences or stories to tell.
Let's hear your contributions.
Re: How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Very apt piece op. I took my time to read in between lines and i must say, you are not far from the truth. Once a woman is desperate, she can do anything.
Re: How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Every woman out has a special gift given to them by their maker.

Any woman that is broke today, wants to be broke....
Re: How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by Quality20(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
thats y I trust my local fulani women , they would rather work hardest to provide for themselves n d children than give in to prostitution.
Re: How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Quality20:
thats y I trust my local fulani women , they would rather work hardest to provide for themselves n d children than give in to prostitution.

What are you saying, it's obvious you don't know them,
Try approaching one with enticing money, and see if she doesn't give in.
Re: How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
I won't dispute the fact that women are being pressured, but it's worst in cases of men.
Re: How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations by LikeAking: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
OP SIMP

(1) (Reply)

Just Sex No Strings Attached Lagos Mature Minds Only / Who Caused The Fight??? / Bbnaija Yerins Narrates Heartbreaking Moment His Ex Humiliated Him In Public ()

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.