Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (42462 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / 20 Bag First Class As Law School Graduates 4,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Prechboy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys.

So much trying my best to read her tweet with clean mind, but no matter how hard I try, my mind keep telling me they are an item.
stop thinking like a fool then

4 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by iamtardey: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Time to learn the real shit though... Time to get nasty lawa bayi
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by THEPACIFIST: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Elock1:
angry
"Yes my daddy did it with me for 5 years"

Oh Lord purge me of every negative thought
In Jesus name.
no be only you my brother

4 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Princeton92(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys.

So much trying my best to read her tweet with clean mind, but no matter how hard I try, my mind keep telling me they are an item.

You're trying to be even more WICKED! grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by harmony75: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow this is great congrats �❤
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by BJanta: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A story of how a fresh law graduate spent five years at a private university with her father as classmate has caught the attention of many on social media, Igbere TV reports.

Chioma Jane shared her story on Twitter, saying that although there were times it felt weird, she was grateful for all her father did.

According to her, anytime her father was asked a question in class, he would, first of all, introduce her as his daughter.

Jane tweeted,

Jane said her father got her a car despite the fact that her house was five minutes from her school and the car was mostly parked in front of the hostel.

She wrote,

She also said she was thankful because her father never owed the school despite paying over N2 million for both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfptawMeGnU

I love your dad Jane. May he live long enough to harvest the fruits of his labours in your life ,amen.

4 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by tekute123: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

Ur Mata tire Mathias

3 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by peachesandroses(f): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amazing! It's an achievement.
Her Father did well.
Daughter and Father as coursemate, you cannot miss classes, be rude to lecturers, be the class clown and also no extreme affinity with a particular male coursemate. The process might not have been sweet but the result definitely is!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Eeyah,,, it's more of saying 5 yrs of no freedom.

Congrats to them!

1 Like

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by tempusfugit: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol
nrexzy:
Peron wey go marry dis one go suffer....

Beta daddy issues
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by SteveUg(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Interesting
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
That caption is misleading grin
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by tempusfugit: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
peachesandroses:
Amazing! It's an achievement.
Her Father did well.
Daughter and Father as coursemate, you cannot miss classes, be rude to lecturers, be the class clown and also no extreme affinity with a particular male coursemate. The process might not have been sweet but the result definitely is!
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Giantfarmer(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

purge your mind with hysop and be Free...

1 Like

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
"did it with me"

God save my mind!

4 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Elock1: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Queenslander:
Boss, don't be petty,. just say congratulations!! And move on!!
this life must not be taken too seriously.. Sometimes catch cruise.. You only live once

3 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
I would just shoot myself if such were to happen.
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by tutudesz: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
phemmyfour:
"did it with me"

God save my mind!
My guy Nigeria don condition person to dey think outside the box O!

3 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Mangekyo: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
donstan18:

[/s]
Trash
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by diamondhands: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is inspiring. congrats to your family. But too many wereys for this thread.
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Roon9(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

You are sick

4 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

You're simply telling us you can make love to your daughter. Hide your evil intentions for once.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
doctore212:
I can't stay a day without visiting a brothel.

Now my wahala be say one babe charge me 10 k for weekend things.

Am thinking of agreeing to this deal and manage till month end.

If I don't carry olosho I will be having bad dreams.

Pay and manage till month end. Good living ojere
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by bazzyblings: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

You see Nigeria problem ,? Nothing good comes out of people’s mouth . Even if you die they would still judge .. your thought are exactly what you can do to / with your daughter....

You can’t just see something good and comment or shut your mouth ... ... you’re thinking rubbish
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga plls just do your own congratulovia and waka pass�
How will your thoughts help us melt the heart of bubu so he can have mercy and resign �

Lol..e say Bubu should have mercy and resign grin

2 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

something is wrong with you.why is your mind perverted and perverse?
. when men are close to their mothers or have a close relationship with their mothers or sleep in the same bedroom with their mothers,do women begin to have nasty thoughts about that?

Get rid of all filthy thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Really enjoyed this. Nothing is impossible
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by DSC7: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
post=103561586:
Wow, Money Is Really Good

Oga you no see this good news cover abi? ...

We will soon meet in court..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.