Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (42461 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / 20 Bag First Class As Law School Graduates 4,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Smartikc(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bravo!!!
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Your father did it with you?

You both are understand arrest

What an immoral act

I trust our Nigeria police
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Gfskw: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys.

So much trying my best to read her tweet with clean mind, but no matter how hard I try, my mind keep telling me they are an item.

Then your mind has been saturated with evil thoughts for ages.
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Queenslander:
Boss, don't be petty,. just say congratulations!! And move on!!

You're asking for a miracle.

His/Her kind with similar negative thoughts towards people constitutes the majority of the Nigerian population which is why the country is saturated with so much evil thoughts with so much evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2021
What kind of awkward situation is this angry angry

anyways, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by kclee(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2021
Really great.

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. seallee2002@gmail.com
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by mdsne(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
donstan18:
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys.

So much trying my best to read her tweet with clean mind, but no matter how hard I try, my mind keep telling me they are an item.
bad niggah
With bad thought
May your thoughts no kill you
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congrats to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.