Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? (3475 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by obembet(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Imagine follow visiting your guy for the first time and you find out that he's living in this kind environment. What will you do?

Watch the video to the end as see surprise

Just 20 sec

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDwuiXz2ls

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2021
This doesn’t seem real

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by lilvicky68(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Do they have choice?? Even if a man stays in a hole.. ladies will still come

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by KingDash: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2021
op you don give me sense oh... na wetin I go do for all this golddiggers wey dey disturb my life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by illicit(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Can u imagine
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2021
If he can tastefully furnish the interior, what stops him from changing that zinc door and drying up the wet floor that makes the whole sorrounding look like a public toilet?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by lilvicky68(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2021
CharisEleos:
If he can tastefully furnish the interior, what stops him from changing that zinc door and drying up the wet floor that makes the whole sorrounding look like a public toilet?

Lol..the content of the container is more important than the container itself..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..the content of the container is more important than the container

O yeah??... Not good.
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Theboy21: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
This is actually what they meant by "don't judge a book by its cover" cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Waakanda: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hideout... run!!!

...Im hand no clean cool

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Highbeepeeh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow shocked

Even you OP no lie, na from the entrance you go give the guy excuse sey you forgot that you're having menstrual pain grin that you need to go get some pad abi na drug sef.
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by cassidy1996(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dey will follow you anywhere, you never know dem
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by obembet(f): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Candidlady: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Do they have choice?? Even if a man stays in a hole.. ladies will still come

senseless talk from a senseless being...

Same way your mom followed your dad right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by lilvicky68(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Candidlady:

senseless talk from a senseless being...

Same way your mom followed your dad right undecided
Yeah..she followed him to a hole now in a mansion.. but same cannot be said about yours..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Alwayshungry: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
GBA gbos...
Yee,who slap me. cheesy
lilvicky68:

Yeah..she followed him to a hole now in a mansion.. but same cannot be said about yours..
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by MJBOLT: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
98% of Nigerian ladies will follow you there,just offer them indomie and egg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:
Imagine follow visiting your guy for the first time and you find out that he's living in this kind environment. What will you do?

Just 20 sec

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Obembet ! Obembet !!Make u just give me do once.
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by joinnow: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:

Just 20 sec

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
coded yahoo guy
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Offpoint1: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Look is deceptive.
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Generalwoodz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
I can't can pls...whats the meaning of this gold in dirt? It doesn't make sense to me. blood and water cant mix.
It's better I have two residence. One in makoko,
If you ask me, it's more better I have my duplex in midst of affulence, surrounded by wealth like minds that exude richness, and in a circle of great vibes. Example: Highbrow areas of Lagos like lekki, VI and BI
I will first take them to my
Makoko resident or perhaps a condo in Oshodi would suffice. It's basically going to be the testing ground. I.e if I wanna thread that path. Only babes that passed the rigorous screenings in makoko or Oshodi shithole would graduate to the heaven on Earth Apartment.

This life na film jor wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by Johnsown1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fast lane niggar
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by 3gpvids: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Op how was the hian! now
Re: Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? by JOACHINpedro: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Op you just gave me a huge scope

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Angry With My Friend Or I Am Inconsiderate. / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.