Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (28204 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by kenuoyibo(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2011
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE. MY ADVICE:
1. TELL YOUR PARENTS
2. GO TO PRAYER VIGILS, ESP. PASTOR CHRIS, RCCG CAMP AND MAJOR CRUSADES. I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GIVING TESTIMONIES THAT GOD TURNED THEM FROM HIV POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE. GOD CAN GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, SO THAT GOD WILL TAKE YOU AS HIS SON AND WROUGHT MIRACLES IN YOUR LIFE. WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER SURRENDERING TO JESUS. REMAN BLESSED

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Bishop7(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2011
Good news!
2010; A group of German bio-chemist were able to restructure the DNA of HIV patients and were able to arrest and suppress the virus for type 1 and 2 but recorded failure with fully blown AIDS. The thing is that while they may have found solution for the initial onset of AIDS, the AIDS itself is evasive.

The morals of it is that if you know your status on time, you stand a chance of a wellness and being by getting proper solution to the problems. The patent on the new drug is not out (I'm not aware if it is now) but they hope it will in the near future.

Meanwhile, there are lots of retro viral drugs that can keep you healthy and safe till proper solutions comes up.

Spread the news, not the virus!
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Reuters: 11:53am On May 16, 2011
i don't want to sound pessimistic but as a scientist, i will always doubt a spiritual cure for hiv. whoever claims to have been cured by a spiritual means must have had a false positive in the first instance. if there will be a cure in future, it will be medical other than spiritual. i am religious myself but all i ask God is the strength to carry on and his assistance to lead scientists onto a cure.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by ozoemeka(m): 3:56am On May 17, 2011
Reach out to your closest hospital, they might have resources for PLWHA. Or your local PLWHA, they provide subsidized and free medications and treatments for Persons Living With HIV/AIDS. If you're in the US or another western country, there are a lot of free treatments for HIV. Tell your woman, if she's not cool with it, someone else might.

I don't know what to say about your parents
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by tishat(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2011
Guy if ur gist is tru den first of all what u need is a lot of counseling and inner strength cos u gat to be strong wen u ve no option Dan 2 be strong,d 2nd step to take is to go for wider test for ur viral load and CD4,if you are in Lagos you can check NIMR in yaba,I also know of a drug dat is very efficient but we ve lots of thomases here in nairaland but if u are daring pls google winnicure,ve told pple abt it nd they came back with happy thank yous and prayers but anyway you want to choose I ll want you to know that you are still who u are b4 u were handed dat result d only thing that changed is dat you ll now appreciate life and value ever moment you live cos it's a gift to us all,none deserves it.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Angelaoke: 8:56pm On May 17, 2011
i 've jst 1 thing 2 say repeat d test
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by akanke79: 11:16am On May 26, 2011
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by ReadyMan: 7:06am On May 29, 2011
stay close to God
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Beync(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
Op we want to hear from u, hav u gone for a retest? any change or still the same?
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Docosward(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2011
@Craig D, YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS SMALL PROBLEM CALLED HIV.
I THINK I CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU, I HAVE A HERBAL MEDICINE THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT,
YOU CAN REACH ME THROUGH THIS MAIL, jonathanosward@yahoo.com

MY REGARD TO Craig D

DOCTOR OSWARD
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by olominero: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
insha alah, we can cure your HIV,with faith and herbal you can contact me on this mobile line 07057527798 or send me a mail instantspiritual@yahoo.com, we do programme on OSBC, you will thank god
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by olominero: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
insha alah, we can cure this HIV with your faith ,it does not matter which religion you practice , all you need is to be free----instantspiritual@yahoo.com,07057527798,
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Docosward(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2011
Hello all i did free treatment for Hiv last week on this forum and people turn up from all over the world for it, anyway i did it online.
But for those who are still interested on the herbal medicine for Hiv treatment should reach me on this mail------ jonathanosward@yahoo.com.

What am telling you now is real so real.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
Knowledge is power.many aids patients have committed suicide which is uncall for.d truth is viral illnesses like ebola,lassa,hepatitis,and hiv are still mysterious to doctors.media proganda overates them.i ve got 3 materials on hiv and may be helpful.see d download links.

1 Share

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by tishat(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
I think we shld nt only be aware of †ђξ existence of this HIV virus but should also update ourselves on †ђξ treatment and †ђξ progress of †ђξ research have adequate information on this so we can advise victims of it properly,who says you can live upto 15yrs?  can confidently tell you that with †ђξ right information,counsel and treatment you that HIV is †ђξ least thing to kill someone. it beats me wen people scream wowww when HIV is mentioned and show no expresion when Cancer,Kidney failure,heart failure,turberclosis,diabetes to mention a few are discussed,we all are living on borrowed time and there is no such thing as perfect health cos even †ђξ so called heathy ones are slumping and dieing without any diagnosis of any sickness,

HIV is a VERY manageable virus but †ђξ management starts from †ђξ heart.
Get †ђξ right counsel,get †ђξ right treatment nd go ahead nd live your life. All d best
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by obowunmi(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2011
The last girl you had sez with is HIV positive. She's a bloody liar. She's infected her husband. But he's probably ignorant like you, believing her lies.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by ignis: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2011
Passing
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by babeface3: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2011
cho cho cho cho, how many of u hav gone for the test?
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by wakes: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
could Moringa have the cure for HIV/AIDS?
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by mirob(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
so op,have U gotten a wife now or was it a false alarm? Update us nowwwww.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Afriface: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
Can HIV be transmitted through kissing?

The HIV virus has been detected in the saliva of some persons infected with the virus in extremely low quantities, however transmission of the virus through kissing is extremely rare. There is no risk whatsoever of contracting the HIV virus through closed mouth kissing, however there is a very remote risk of contracting the virus through deep open mouth kissing in the presence of bleeding gums or mouth sores.

There are a few reported cases of transmission of the HIV virus through kissing, the first being in 1997, but in all of the reported cases there were positive histories of bleeding gums and mouth sores. Due to this remote possibility of transmitting HIV through this means, infected or HIV positive persons are advised to avoid deep open mouth kissing with their non-infected or HIV negative partners.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
Though it send my skin crawling but dont be sad . Coz it late for dat.live ur life being born-again. God BLESS U my dear
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by agiboma(f): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2012
@ op althought this is an old post perhapes you will still read the responses, anyways i got a few friends that got a false positive result, you should retest if your unconvinced. Also its been recently noted that some strands on HIV take longer to show up in the blood stream, perhapes its one of those stands that's suppose to be specific to west Africa.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 5:21am On May 12, 2012
I feel for you Dearsad my best advice is to remain strong!Take care of yourself and dont be too hard on yourself Dear..surround yourself around supportive family and close friends whom you trust.You have a friend in me Dear..if you need support add me on Facebook..Anuoluwa Krystle Tolua-Maximillian. I will pray for you bro.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by mdevaan: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
call me on 08107189377.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by kashman007: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.