Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (28208 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On May 11, 2011
^AMENNN, Dont give up to easy fight it dont let it fight u cool cool
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Gent: 11:03am On May 11, 2011
Craig D, one could be infected with hiv through different means, eg unsterilized

clipper/razor blade, blood transfer, etc. I think the most common means of transfer is

through unprotected sex and with multiply sex partners.

Craig D, i advise u to carry out more test, at least three (3) more test in different

test centres to verify your status. If all the results (God forbid) are positive, then

register in any govt hospital or private clinic for counselling.

They would place you on drugs (anti-retroviral drugs) which will help to fight the virus

in your system (body) hence prolonging your life.

The drugs are affordable, they are subsidized by the govt, you will pay little or nothing

to get them from the govt hospital but register with them, they might be costly in a

private clinic.

It is not true that hiv ends ones life quickly, i`ve heard of hiv positive persons that

have been living for the past fifteen (15) years . . . and they are still looking very

healthy, you will never know that they are hiv positive unless they tell you. The secret

to their longivity is they follow the doctor`s prescription on how to take their drugs, in

otherwords, they do not joke with their drugs.

WARNING.

If you discover you are positive, immediately register in the hospital/clinic and take your

drugs in line with the doctor`s prescription. If you delay, then the hiv person would

after some months or years, his condition will worsen to a full blown AIDS. As an AIDS

patient, his days on earth are few (unless he gets healed miraculously), then the

drugs meant for the hiv patient will be ineffective for him.

In summary, as an hiv positive person, your life has not come to an end ONLY IF u

register in a hostital/clinic and take your drugs as and when due.

Thanks but remember your life is secured with Jesus Christ, only believe in Him and it

will be well with you.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by araba1(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2011
my bros i understand how you are feeling but its not the end of the world just go for another test and if its still positive you must live your life without fear.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by aloyemeka2: 11:13am On May 11, 2011
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by 3kay945(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2011
i cant only say,, follow the advise giving here, sorry shaaa(if indeed you have it)
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by AVISENNA: 11:16am On May 11, 2011
HIV is not a death sentence, that i must tell you. i have a female friend living with it. Secondly you have to determine if you want to live or not, the choice is really yours.
God is still in the business of healing , all you need to do is have faith , cause the Bible says with God all things are possible.i encourage you to put yourself in a program ASAP and start taking treatment, if you are in Lagos , go to the institute of medical research and some other place. Then as regarding telling your family to be honest with you TELL THEM, if you think the news will kill them , you must be joking, it's hard at first but later they will come to terms with it.
The mistake has been made, i hate to say this but you acted stupidly by having unprotected sex ( any sex at all outside marriage is bad, see what you done to yourself). None the less be bold ,start treatment (ART), eat well, avoid stress, good food , clean water , most of all avoid depression. If it's convenient for you , make your way to one of our Holy Ghost Service at the RCCG camp, Lagos Ibadan Express Way. God is never too late,NSPPD or anywhere you faith can be increased
If you feel you'll like to talk to someone , you can email ndubueze76@gmail.com. YOU WILL LIVE but you have to decide if you want to . GOD BLESS
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by samtoye(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2011
Humans would never never learn, People die everyday from preventable causes because of their indiscipline and lack of self control, they tell themselves that bad thing only happen to some people else and not them but they eventually find themselves faced with Death and become sober. It reminds me of the armed robber i was reading about in the paper this morning, he claimed he would give his life to christ if Government gives him a second chance. Life atimes dont give us a second chance or maybe it had given us several "second chances" and we ignored it. Young man no advice anyone can give to you now would help you, the reality is you have decided to dine with the devil and you got your result. HIV is a one way trip, if i were you, amend your ways and prepare for a rough journey ahead with destination nearby. All these sugar coated firebrigade advice wont do you any good because they arent the ones with the disease, ask anyone of them to give you their family memeber as a marriage partner and watch how their faith in you would crumble. Your life here has been mismanaged so prepare for the one hereafter (bitter truth). I may seems harsh but someone else would still make this same mistake and write this story once more so i use your case as warning for others.
My advice is for those reading, some of you still have second chance now but those "second chances" are numbered, you might be congratulating yourself now that you arent the poster but if you are not careful your time is coming. Some of you are living with the disease already and you dont know, i pray God helps you, we all make mistakes but a fool would continue in the way of destruction. Remember everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Poster i pray God have mercy on you, HE is the only one that can give second chance where no man can and i pray in HIS infinite mercies HE considers your case.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by otokx(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2011
HIV is really on the increase in Nigeria
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by titsqueez(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2011
sad story but take heart. Like most people have said, go for a second and even third opinion from diff health centres. Wish you well

Reminds me of an incident with a South African lady some years ago, went completely bare back, i no even look back untill after the deed. Thank God everything was fine after the test. But i make sure i went with her for the test. As dem dey test me na so dem dey test her too. The girl no even fear while me i don already lose weight from the thought of wat cud happen. na wao. Poster pls take heart
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Ezniteadin(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2011
Thank God, you still have your life, and you are sincere, Trust me. It is not the end of Life. You can do less worry on the Issue. There is a Cure for HIV
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by N101: 11:49am On May 11, 2011
@ Craig D - I would suggest you get tested again, but could you reconcile these two statements in bold for for me:
Craig D:
I later seperated wt my girlfriend and nw am abt settling down this year wt my new woman bt she demanded for d test and i agree though we hvn't  had sex and since am desperate to marry this year,i told her dat i wl do it whch i did yesterday and came ths morning for d result only to b told that am Hiv positive.
Craig D: And am i really positive since my former gf is negative and i hv bn making unprotected love wt her since two years plus and neva hv unprotected sex since she left and i only did it once in a month and mostly unpenetrative sex.

Have you been having "unpenetrative sex" since you have been with your current lady seeing that, according to you, you haven't had sex? 
What type of "unpenetrative sex" have you been engaged in?
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by vivicatee: 11:55am On May 11, 2011
u just ave to tell them,
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by vivicatee: 11:57am On May 11, 2011
please how can i post a topic on nairaland
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Suntemi(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2011
Even malaria kills, start keeping proper medications. Magic Johnson is one of the first set of people that were affected with this disease. He is still alive and doing very fine.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by wellscon: 12:04pm On May 11, 2011
Craig D, Listen to this:

Going by your story, I dont think you r +ve.Except if there are things you didnt tell us.

However, I'd advise that you go for about three (3) more tests in recognised hospitals for further confirmation.

If your worst fear is confirmed (God forbid), the you need to brace up to Life and know that nothing can kill you except your thoughts.

You will need to take control of your thoughts as they ultimately determine your destiny.

I fear this HIV to the extent that I'm still a virgin at 29 as a guy.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Madcow(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2011
[size=30pt]GO TO SYNAGOGUE!!! LOL, [/size]
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by shuganezia(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] There is still life after being infected, consider youself as someone living positively with AIDS. And i advice you to retake the test again and again! cheers.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by vivicatee: 12:16pm On May 11, 2011
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO POST A TOPIC HERE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/b][/b]
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by tEsLim(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2011
I have a reason to believe the story is true i dont know why sad . I'm sorry mate. Get yourself another test you can try private test centers.  And you need to start eating more properly and taking care of yourself more. Do smallest sickness/disease must be taken care of. Your immune most be on check. I hope tha tyou can survive it till there is a final cure which I believe will be out before 2020/2030. If you take your drugs and take good care of yourself you will live beyond that. Go to South Africa its like malaria over there people dont even take it serious anymore. they live with it have kids live happy life.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by ninamyers: 12:22pm On May 11, 2011
Sad one but let me tell u it's not the end of the world. I Knw of a close family member of mine who is positive n living life to d fullest. she only told me cos we close n she trusted me. U Knw what she lost her vignity n got d virus. A teenager Her first tym. She since has bin receiving counselling every month eating well taking her drugs frm her explanation d virus is not low for her to take vitro viral drugs. she does tests n tries to protect against malaria. Read up of hiv n see u can live a healthy life and have kids just tell ur wife. If she's willing to stand by u. Dr's will also have to advice u how to go about having kids. Be strong n thankfully the world we r in scientist r almost at a break thur u will see soon. hope u Knw there's a drug for if u sleep wit someone n ur not sure if he/she has a virus or not u take it profilaxis (not sure of d spelling) it works if scientist can have a break thur like dat then u Knw a cure isn't far. Malaria kills accidents kills so Don't worry it's not d end of d world. I ve so much to advice u on.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by chicanoros(f): 12:28pm On May 11, 2011
just be yourself, try and explain it to ur fiancee. don't let it weigh u down, we have lots of HIV patients still living their normal life. just eat well and look fresh. all the best
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by adora4u1: 12:50pm On May 11, 2011
Very unfortunate! Take another test to confirm. If still positive, see a health practitioner specializing in HIV/AIDS. You'll get counselling there. As for your fiancee, you have two options;

1. Tell her of your status and see what her decision will be. She might stay with you and nobody needs to know. If she decides to leave you, would you be comfortable with the fact that she knows?

2. Break off the relationship without telling her about your status.

Whatever you do, please do not have sex with her! She doesn't deserve to get infected.

As for your parents, you know them better. Most parents I know are very supportive of their kids.

HIV is manageable. You can lead a normal life with the right medication and food. I hope things work out for you!
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 11, 2011
samtoye:

Humans would never never learn, People die everyday from preventable causes because of their indiscipline and lack of self control, they tell themselves that bad thing only happen to some people else and not them but they eventually find themselves faced with Death and become sober. It reminds me of the armed robber i was reading about in the paper this morning, he claimed he would give his life to christ if Government gives him a second chance. Life atimes dont give us a second chance or maybe it had given us several "second chances" and we ignored it. Young man no advice anyone can give to you now would help you, the reality is you have decided to dine with the devil and you got your result. HIV is a one way trip, if i were you, amend your ways and prepare for a rough journey ahead with destination nearby. All these sugar coated firebrigade advice wont do you any good because they arent the ones with the disease, ask anyone of them to give you their family memeber as a marriage partner and watch how their faith in you would crumble. Your life here has been mismanaged so prepare for the one hereafter (bitter truth). I may seems harsh but someone else would still make this same mistake and write this story once more so i use your case as warning for others.
My advice is for those reading, some of you still have second chance now but those "second chances" are numbered, you might be congratulating yourself now that you arent the poster but if you are not careful your time is coming. Some of you are living with the disease already and you dont know, i pray God helps you, we all make mistakes but a fool would continue in the way of destruction. Remember everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Poster i pray God have mercy on you, HE is the only one that can give second chance where no man can and i pray in HIS infinite mercies HE considers your case.
KMT Why are you been harsh here, Y are you forming holier than thou? angry How are we sure you don't have it. Why is it that ur illiteracy/mental state didn't tell you that its not only thru sex it can be conracted. Am sorry forgot that it ain't every1 here that is educated. Can't blame you anyway.
I hardly comment when i read stories on N/L but this patethic story caught my mind because i visited the hospital a couple of weeks ago specifically LASUTH to visit someone and saw the state of many sicklers, This thing that happened to our dear brother can happen to any1 and cause a lifetime emotional trauma, Let not forget that anyform of diseases can come from the spiritual realm as i have one's been infected of a particular diseases that way but for the healing power of God.
Good news!!! The same God that did mine is available to help you cure yours, I am not a spiritualist, Harbalist, Drug seller or dealer, Priest, Am also not gonna introduce you to any hospital or tradomedical practitioner because majority of them are full time thieves, All you need is to follow the right steps, This my post also involves any1 with any form of sickness and diseases, You can get in touch with me on this line (07030294989) Note this cure is for bible believing Christians.
God bless You!!!
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by adros84(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,

Please go www.areyoupositive.org, download and read the following e-book before you think all has ended. I believe after reading the books, you will understand much more about the politics of HIV-AIDS. :

WRONGFUL DEATH
ARE YOU POSITIVE?

Download is FREE.
You may call me 0n 08098750509 for more.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by DePriest2(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2011
MY BROTHER U SHUD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT HIV OR AIDS, WHATEVER NAME U CALL IT. EVERYTHING (VISIBLE OR INVISIBLE) ARE SUBJECT UNTO GOD.

LAM3 VESRE 37 to 39, Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

God uses all these things to warn us especially when we r born in a christian home n we pretend to be a BORN-AGAIN (maybe show-OFF in attitude without) but within we r less than unbelievers, becos our SINS always find us out, so God uses these things to bring us closer to him if we r willing to save then HE will save us immediately, becos, the God I serve does not wish or neither want any to perish. He send HIS SON JESUS that we might be saved from all this problem in the world, but we become captivated if we still live a WORLDLY live, JOHN 16 VERSE 33,  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

My brother what u need is TOTAL REPENTANCE, I hav seen many people with HIV/AIDS but 2day they don't hav such YOKE again. And they r living their life peacefully now.

There r steps u must take.
1. Repent of every SIN, not only sexual vice, SIN is SIN,
2. Make a covenant with God that u will not indulge in any sexual sin in ur life any more. Our God honors COVENANTS more than  prayers especially when it comes from ur heart (but remember the effect will be so bad if u don't keep to ur vow).
3. If ur church does not believe in HOLY SPIRIT, then change ur church immediately, luk for a church where there believe in HOLY SPIRIT and miracle.
4. Do not tell any one u hav HIV/AIDS, not even ur parents.
5 Do not rely on hospital, rely solely on God, becos in everything on earth the counsel of God shall stand, HE is a SUPREME GOD, his power is not limited in any situation, HIV/AIDS is nothing before him.
5. Quench all anxiety and worries and begin to live life as if nothing happened to u, n truly nothing happened to u, God just want to save u.
6. If ur girl press u so much about test, tell her u don't want to go for test now, n ur reasons is undisclosed, if she is not comfortable, allow her go, God can still give u a girl that u will still cherished   more than her.

I believe if u reconciled with GOD, less than one or two months this issue will be a thing of past.

(if u r not clear with this FACT, u can contact me on my email (K.DUKESUNSHINE@YAHOO.COM), add me on yahoo messenger, so that we can chat together).
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Blakjewelry(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2011
i have always felt disgusted by the sight of an albino or a clipple until i picture my self being one, that is when my perception changed. Same goes with hiv. Although i am extremely cautious, i will say i do not dread the disease that much. If you think your life is finish go and check the death rate of malaria per year compare to hiv. Or better stil compare hiv and diabietes you wil see they are both like twin one transferable the other not, but both requires medication to stay alive. One requires special diet with restrictions, the other requires very special diet but with stimatization from the less informed. But the greatest part is your own mental attitude so think and live positive. I Bet you will be celebrating your 90th birthday aniversary.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 11, 2011
De_Priest:

MY BROTHER U SHUD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT HIV OR AIDS, WHATEVER NAME U CALL IT. EVERYTHING (VISIBLE OR INVISIBLE) ARE SUBJECT UNTO GOD.

LAM3 VESRE 37 to 39, Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

God uses all these things to warn us especially when we r born in a christian home n we pretend to be a BORN-AGAIN (maybe show-OFF in attitude without) but within we r less than unbelievers, becos our SINS always find us out, so God uses these things to bring us closer to him if we r willing to save then HE will save us immediately, becos, the God I serve does not wish or neither want any to perish. He send HIS SON JESUS that we might be saved from all this problem in the world, but we become captivated if we still live a WORLDLY live, JOHN 16 VERSE 33,  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

My brother what u need is TOTAL REPENTANCE, I hav seen many people with HIV/AIDS but 2day they don't hav such YOKE again. And they r living their life peacefully now.

There r steps u must take.
1. Repent of every SIN, not only sexual vice, SIN is SIN,
2. Make a covenant with God that u will not indulge in any sexual sin in your life any more. Our God honors COVENANTS more than  prayers especially when it comes from your heart (but remember the effect will be so bad if u don't keep to your vow).
3. If your church does not believe in HOLY SPIRIT, then change your church immediately, luk for a church where there believe in HOLY SPIRIT and miracle.
4. Do not tell any one u hav HIV/AIDS, not even your parents.
5 Do not rely on hospital, rely solely on God, becos in everything on earth the counsel of God shall stand, HE is a SUPREME GOD, his power is not limited in any situation, HIV/AIDS is nothing before him.
5. Quench all anxiety and worries and begin to live life as if nothing happened to u, n truly nothing happened to u, God just want to save u.
6. If your girl press u so much about test, tell her u don't want to go for test now, n your reasons is undisclosed, if she is not comfortable, allow her go, God can still give u a girl that u will still cherished   more than her.

I believe if u reconciled with GOD, less than one or two months this issue will be a thing of past.

(if u r not clear with this FACT, u can contact me on my email (K.DUKESUNSHINE@YAHOO.COM), add me on yahoo messenger, so that we can chat together).

Good words, But there is still more to it anyway, A lot more, Am on "coolented@yahoo.com"
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by OAM4J: 1:29pm On May 11, 2011
just do another test, possible in a teaching hospital. i wish u all d best.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by denzel4lyf: 1:30pm On May 11, 2011
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by DePriest2(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2011
@@Ijogz K
I am impressed by ur understanding.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by medoski(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2011
@ezeuche people are less likely to contact HIV from an ashawo than the decent girl around because they know the rules of the game
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by chelseabmw(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster
How am i not sure u r Walestar or born2fuck? Or even mamagee grin grin

Pls let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.