Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . (3490 Views)

Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Why Will People Who Hate Jesus Be "God Chosen People"? How??? / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

How will I show that?

The Qur'an is not authored by any human!

The bible is not authored by man

Holy spirit is the one who wrote it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Can you give us the name of the person who gave your religion a name?
Who did God inspire to give it a name?

Allah revealed the Qur'an. It is not like the Bible that Matthew will narrate:
As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him. Matthew 9:9

Matthew will write what men think in their heart do you think it man that can see what in the heart of man

No

God is the one who wrote it through man

Quran according to Islam was sent to Mohammad through angel Gabriel not God

But Bible is from God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Matthew will write what men think in their heart do you think it man that can see what in the heart of man

No

God is the one who wrote it through man

Quran according to Islam was sent to Mohammad through angel Gabriel not God

But Bible is from God

How is the Bible from God written through man? Did God dictate it? Prove it.
Who send angel Gabriel to Muhammad? Or does Angel Gabriel act on his own?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

How is the Bible from God written through man? Did God dictate it? Prove it.
Who send angel Gabriel to Muhammad? Or does Angel Gabriel act on his own?
prove how God write Quran
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
prove how God write Quran

There are many proofs from the Qur'an itself. But I asked you first.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The bible is not authored by man

Holy spirit is the one who wrote it

The same holy spirit that is directing Christians here and there right?

What proof do you have for the existence of Holy spirit?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

There are many proofs from the Qur'an itself. But I asked you first.
that the question I asked you tell me your prove
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

The same holy spirit that is directing Christians here and there right?

What proof do you have for the existence of Holy spirit?
holy spirit is God
Can you prove God in Islam
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
holy spirit is God
Can you prove God in Islam

Where did Yahweh call Holy Spirit God in the Bible?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did Yahweh call Holy Spirit God in the Bible?
if I show you will you believe the Bible or will you believe God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
if I show you will you believe the Bible or will you believe God

When you ask me questions did I answer you to believe in Allah before I answer you?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

When you ask me questions did I answer you to believe in Allah before I answer you?
if you tell me to believe in Allah before you tell me then I will definitely believe in Allah but I know that Allah did not write Quran with his own hands
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
if you tell me to believe in Allah before you tell me then I will definitely believe in Allah but I know that Allah did not write Quran with his own hands

It was revealed to Muhammad who can't read nor write!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

the Bible was give to men who God spoke to then they wrote down what God was telling them
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

you believe that why don't you believe that God revealed Bible to those men who wrote it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you believe that why don't you believe that God revealed Bible to those men who wrote it

Because we know the history of the Qu'ran from the Prophet's time. The Qu'ran has been memorized by millions by heart.

The writers of the bible are always disputed. Moses didn't write the Pentateuch! Matthew didn't write the book of Matthew. No one can verify if truly Matthew wrote it.

For example, when Moses wrote his five books, who did he give it to? Who did that person transfer it to?

We don't have such details for the Bible, hence no authentication you just believe it by Faith.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Because we know the history of the Qu'ran from the Prophet's time. The Qu'ran has been memorized by millions by heart.

The writers of the bible are always disputed. Moses didn't write the Pentateuch! Matthew didn't write the book of Matthew. No one can verify if truly Matthew wrote it.

For example, when Moses wrote his five books, who did he give it to? Who did that person transfer it to?

We don't have such details for the Bible, hence no authentication you just believe it by Faith.
Qu'ran has been memorized by millions by heart.... That does not hold water

Now God gave each chapters to men he wants and they too memorized it they wrote it down if that is how you believe your own why don't you believe Matthew memorized his own

God gave Moses the book Bible now Israel was keeping it for generations that is why other nations hate Israel and could not destroy Israel

Even Arab Muslims nations could not destroy Israel because God was with them all Muslims nations failed to win Israel till today those who win them still send them back home to their land

So Israel kept Moses book until Jesus came then we combined old testament and new testaments
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

we know Bible history and it from God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

if you actually believe God gave it to Mohammad then believe it was given to men to write what God ask them to write
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

You're becoming funnier now. Check the over 40 versions of the bible in English and learn addition and subtraction!

How many books does your Bible have? 66 or 73 or more or less?

Their have always been addition and subtraction from Genesis to revelation!
if God appears to you and speak to you to believe in Jesus will you.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Betscoreodds:
if God appears to you and speak to you to believe in Jesus will you.

How will you know it is God and not an advance devil in disguise?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

How will you know it is God and not an advance devil in disguise?
devil can never carry holiness within him that how to know the difference besides devil won't tell you he is God remember no one spirit can say that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
devil can never carry holiness within him that how to know the difference besides devil won't tell you he is God remember no one spirit can say that

So why did Paul allegedly say Satan can masquerade as Angel of light in 2 Corinthians 11:14
...Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

So why did Paul allegedly say Satan can masquerade as Angel of light in 2 Corinthians 11:14
...Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Notice this two words
disguises and masquerade
This means he will appear as good angel but when he starts to speak that is when you will know he is devil
Devil will never say good things that Bible says.
He will twist Bible so that how to know devil from God
Devil ask eve did God really say you should not eat so and so

Notice God already said it so why was the masquerader trying to twist it

Notice devil ask Jesus to jump down from the top let angels carry him now why will Jesus do that to test angels work when he can simply just climb down by himself

So devil will twist Bible when he speaks that how to know God appearance from devil appearance
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Notice this two words
disguises and masquerade
This means he will appear as good angel but when he starts to speak that is when you will know he is devil
Devil will never say good things that Bible says.
He will twist Bible so that how to know devil from God
Devil ask eve did God really say you should not eat so and so

Notice God already said it so why was the masquerader trying to twist it

Notice devil ask Jesus to jump down from the top let angels carry him now why will Jesus do that to test angels work when he can simply just climb down by himself

So devil will twist Bible when he speaks that how to know God appearance from devil appearance

I think i have proven to you that devil can disguise as Angel. So God needs not speak to me to know His ways.
That's the reason He sent messengers beforehand.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

I think i have proven to you that devil can disguise as Angel. So God needs not speak to me to know His ways.
That's the reason He sent messengers beforehand.

No.. You are the son of God
God wants you to hear his voice more than a messenger voice

Because messenger can be evil
Only God voice is holy and pure Satan can't use God's voice because God is not a messenger

Learn to believe only God that is why God came down to prove to us he is not afraid to show us the way
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No.. You are the son of God
God wants you to hear his voice more than a messenger voice

Because messenger can be evil
Only God voice is holy and pure Satan can't use God's voice because God is not a messenger

Learn to believe only God that is why God came down to prove to us he is not afraid to show us the way

Your heresy is too much! God came down? How?

Jesus said he was sent:

Matthew 10:40
“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

Mark 9:37
“Whoever receives one child like this in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me does not receive Me, but Him who sent Me.

Luke 9:48
and said to them, “Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great.”

John 13:20
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

Luke 10:16
“The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.”

Jesus is not God cos if He is then this verses are all wrong! If Jesus is God then the disciples too are God from the last two verses.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your heresy is too much! God came down? How?

Jesus said he was sent:

Matthew 10:40
“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

Mark 9:37
“Whoever receives one child like this in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me does not receive Me, but Him who sent Me.

Luke 9:48
and said to them, “Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great.”

John 13:20
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

Luke 10:16
“The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.”

Jesus is not God cos if He is then this verses are all wrong! If Jesus is God then the disciples too are God from the last two verses.

God already said he was going to come in the old testament

But before I show it to you let me break down how God does this great work

Now do you know you are made up of
Body
Soul
Spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

God didn't say they are inspiration from him. Those that wrote the books said that.
God authored the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God authored the Bible

Which version of the Bible did God authored exactly?

The one with 73 Books, or 66 or others?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Which version of the Bible did God authored exactly?

The one with 73 Books, or 66 or others?
both
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Another lie!
Jeremiah 10:6
There is none like you, Yahweh; you are great, and your name is great in might.

No one like God.
you like the things of Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daily Good News! / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) / ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.