Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . (3506 Views)

Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Why Will People Who Hate Jesus Be "God Chosen People"? How??? / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wahala dey! ~ Wahala dey! cheesy

sonmvayina:

The son is Isaiah s son...the woman is Isaiah wife. The sign was for king Ahaz to assure him that Syria and the northern kingdom will not over run him...
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wahala dey! ~ Wahala dey! cheesy

Read it from the beginning of the chapter to the end. The sign was for king Ahaz. It was an assurance for him..
He was scared that Syria and the northern kingdom where going to end his blood line. So God sent Isaiah with the sign to assure him that his kingdom will still be intact. If you continue reading you will see the time frame given for the sign. If you also continue reading to 8 verse 18 it says " I and the sons the lord has given me, we are for signs and potents for the children of Judah....
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wahala dey! π ~ Wahala dey! π cheesy

Before i leave this thread, let me share the Good News of God's Kingdom that is fast approaching with you! smiley

God promised that a son will be born in Israel and his name will be called:
Wonderful Counselor
Mighty God
Everlasting Father and
Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6}

Jehovah further promised that to the Peace that this son will bring there will be no end! Isaiah 9:7

God promised through Malachi that before this child begins his works a forerunner will do the work of preparation for him {Malachi 4:5} and it happened just so, John the baptist did started a campaign throughout Galilee calling the people to prepare for the coming of the Messiah and many were going to him as a sign of their heartfelt repentance towards the Covenant between God and their nation! Matthew 3:1-6

29 years before then shepherds saw angels declaring the birth of this child, astrologers from Babylon came and alerted the king who wanted to kill Jesus.

All these were stories in the Bible so your Jewish teachers may deny it all since none of us witnessed any of these events and it's written by Jesus' disciples who were rejected and vilified by the Jews in the first century.

So what EVIDENCE do we have today that Jesus is the REAL Messiah and what you are arguing about presently is about him?

Well i said from the beginning that it's about the Good News of God's Kingdom.
So what assurance do we have today about this Kingdom?

Jesus has come, accomplished his earthly assignment and handed over the remaining job to his faithful disciples amongst whom he chose twelve to serve as "Apostles" or "Governing Body" and Jesus declared that all Power both in heaven and on earth has been given him {Matthew 28:18} but before then Jesus told this Governing Body that whatever they bind on earth has been bound in heaven and whatever they loose on earth has been loosen in heaven! Matthew 16:19

So after Jesus' departure Jehovah fulfilled His promises to Abraham and 120 Jews were BAPTIZED with God's Holy Spirit {Act 2:1-3} signs began following to confirm this New Covenant {Joel 2:28-30 compare to Act 2:16-18} and ever since then the faithful followers of Jesus Christ kept the hope alive by copying what those first century Jewish disciples of Jesus wrote even if it means dying for this truth, that's why these documents have survived till today!

In 1914 Jesus returned to visit his followers and take away the born again to start his government in heaven but Satan has changed so many things to the extent that the real faith Jesus left was lost {Exodus 18:8} that's why Jesus began correcting the views and beleifs of the one and only group that's prepared to humble themselves. After which Jehovah accepted this group and called them by another name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

Ever since then the PEACE JEHOVAH promised has been permeating this group while all other religions are SCATTERING {Luke 11:23} most spirit filled and powerful are the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today as they are commanding the greatest and ever peaceful army under the heavens in fact God's promise has never been fulfilled like this before when a global family of peace loving worshipers emerged! Isaiah 2:2-4

So whether you like it or not, Jesus has become King in heaven and we (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) are the earthly Witnesses to the truth! Act 1:8

May you have PEACE! smiley

sonmvayina:

Read it from the beginning of the chapter to the end. The sign was for king Ahaz. It was an assurance for him..
He was scared that Syria and the northern kingdom where going to end his blood line. So God sent Isaiah with the sign to assure him that his kingdom will still be intact. If you continue reading you will see the time frame given for the sign. If you also continue reading to 8 verse 18 it says " I and the sons the lord has given me, we are for signs and potents for the children of Judah....
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wahala dey! π ~ Wahala dey! π cheesy

Before i leave this thread, let me share the Good News of God's Kingdom that is fast approaching with you! smiley

God promised that a son will be born in Israel and his name will be called:
Wonderful Counselor
Mighty God
Everlasting Father and
Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6}

Jehovah further promised that to the Peace that this son will bring there will be no end! Isaiah 9:7

God promised through Malachi that before this child begins his works a forerunner will do the work of preparation for him {Malachi 4:5} and it happened just so, John the baptist did started a campaign throughout Galilee calling the people to prepare for the coming of the Messiah and many were going to him as a sign of their heartfelt repentance towards the Covenant between God and their nation! Matthew 3:1-6

29 years before then shepherds saw angels declaring the birth of this child, astrologers from Babylon came and alerted the king who wanted to kill Jesus.

All these were stories in the Bible so your Jewish teachers may deny it all since none of us witnessed any of these events and it's written by Jesus' disciples who were rejected and vilified by the Jews in the first century.

So what EVIDENCE do we have today that Jesus is the REAL Messiah and what you are arguing about presently is about him?

Well i said from the beginning that it's about the Good News of God's Kingdom.
So what assurance do we have today about this Kingdom?

Jesus has come, accomplished his earthly assignment and handed over the remaining job to his faithful disciples amongst whom he chose twelve to serve as "Apostles" or "Governing Body" and Jesus declared that all Power both in heaven and on earth has been given him {Matthew 28:18} but before then Jesus told this Governing Body that whatever they bind on earth has been bound in heaven and whatever they loose on earth has been loosen in heaven! Matthew 16:19

So after Jesus' departure Jehovah fulfilled His promises to Abraham and 120 Jews were BAPTIZED with God's Holy Spirit {Act 2:1-3} signs began following to confirm this New Covenant {Joel 2:28-30 compare to Act 2:16-18} and ever since then the faithful followers of Jesus Christ kept the hope alive by copying what those first century Jewish disciples of Jesus wrote even if it means dying for this truth, that's why these documents have survived till today!

In 1914 Jesus returned to visit his followers and take away the born again to start his government in heaven but Satan has changed so many things to the extent that the real faith Jesus left was lost {Exodus 18:8} that's why Jesus began correcting the views and beleifs of the one and only group that's prepared to humble themselves. After which Jehovah accepted this group and called them by another name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

Ever since then the PEACE JEHOVAH promised has been permeating this group while all other religions are SCATTERING {Luke 11:23} most spirit filled and powerful are the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today as they are commanding the greatest and ever peaceful army under the heavens in fact God's promise has never been fulfilled like this before when a global family of peace loving worshipers emerged! Isaiah 2:2-4

So whether you like it or not, Jesus has become King in heaven and we (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) are the earthly Witnesses to the truth! Act 1:8

May you have PEACE! smiley

You can continue Deceiving yourself and believe absurdities. If it makes you sleep well at night. I can't take that away from you..but if you really want to grow in the knowledge of the Creator. You can learn from me.....
The Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Keep what you have while i keep mine! smiley

sonmvayina:

You can continue Deceiving yourself and believe absurdities. If it makes you sleep well at night. I can't take that away from you..but if you really want to grow in the knowledge of the Creator. You can learn from me.....
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

The son is Isaiah s son...the woman is Isaiah wife. The sign was for king Ahaz to assure him that Syria and the northern kingdom will not over run him...
Note
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).
There is a difference between a virgin lady that was disvirgined and a virgin having a child here it about a lady conceive while she was still a virgin
Do you see the difference
And the child will be called...
..... She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).
Ahaz did not call his son Emmanuel
Do you see that difference
So all over the new testaments you will see people calling Jesus God, messiah, lord,
Do you now see it about Jesus

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

Please don't mind MaxInDHouse he is from the devil organization they believe that their organization is Jesus and they believe evil teachings from their cult so please don't listen to him

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

No it about Jesus only Mary had a child while she was a virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus without sperm in contact with her

God word took up flesh and became a man
He is God in human form because we are already his image so God Almighty came to set us free it do pleases God to be Jesus

Because God is all in all
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

Jesus and Jehovah (or Yahweh) and Jesus as the Word (Logos)

Responses to Jehovah's Witnesses

"As usual, Paul entered there and . . . discussed the Scriptures with them." -- Acts 17:2 (International Study Bible)

Excerpts from email exchange with a Jehovah's Witness

Jehovah's Witness question: Where in Scripture does it say that Jesus is the same as Jehovah?
My answer: Well, take a look at what Jesus said about Himself. Take a look at what was said about Him in Scripture. Here are some Bible passages that indicate Jesus was Yahweh incarnate:
What was Jesus like? Scripture ascribes to Jesus characteristics which only Yahweh Himself can possess.
Preexistence (that means there was no previous point in time or eternity in which He did not exist): John 1:15, John 8:58, John 6:51, John 3:13, John 17:5
Divine names and titles: Matthew 3:3, Isaiah 40:3 (Mighty God), Romans 10:13, Joel 3:32, John 20:28, Acts 10:36, John 1:1 (Word was God), Romans 9:5, 1 John 5:20
Self-existence (which only God has): John 2:19, 10:17-18, John 5:26
Eternality or everlastingness (which only God possesses): John 1:1-2, 17:5, 24, Hebrews 1:8, 10-12, 1 John 1:2
Omnipresence (which only God possesses): Matthew 18:20, 28:20, John 3:13, Ephesians 1:21
Omnipotence (which only God possesses): Matthew 28:18, Luke 21:15, John 1:3, 10:18, 1 Corinthians 1:24, Ephesians 1:22, Philippians 3:21, Colossians 2:10, Revelation 1:18
Immutability or changelessness (which only God possesses): Hebrews 1:11-12, 13:8
What did Jesus do? Actions which only God can do are attributed in Scripture to Jesus.
Creation: John 1:3, 10, 1 Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:10
Upholds and preserves all things: Colossians 1:17, Hebrews 1:3
Forgives sins: Mark 2:5-10, Luke 5:20-24, 7:47-49, Acts 5:31
Gives the Holy Spirit: Luke 24:40, John 16:7, 20:22, Acts 2:33
Gives true peace: John 14:27, 16:33, Romans 15:33, 16:20, 2 Corinthians 13:11, Philippians 4:9, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Hebrews 13:30
Gives light: John 1:4-9, 8:12, 9:5, 12:35, 46, 1 John 1:5-7, Revelation 21:23
Gives eternal life: John 17:2
Confers spiritual gifts: Ephesians 4:8-13
Receives worship: Matthew 14:33, Luke 24:51-52, Acts 1:24, 7:59-60, Hebrews 1:6, Revelation 5:13
What rights and prerogatives did Jesus have? Powers and privileges belonging solely to Yahweh are claimed by Jesus for Himself.
Jesus said he was Lord of the Sabbath: Mark 2:28
Jesus claimed to be the final judge of all human beings: Matthew 7:21-23, 13-41-43, 19:28, 25:31-33, Mark 14:62, Luke 9:26
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Keep what you have while i keep mine! smiley

You won't mind..

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

You won't mind..

I hope you now believe in the Messiah which is Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You want God to punish me for committing idolatry?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

You want God to punish me for committing idolatry?

I have given you an example when God command the Israelites to look at bronze serpent and anyone who looked will be safe from the serpent bite

That is the same way any one who looks at Jesus will be saved
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have given you an example when God command the Israelites to look at bronze serpent and anyone who looked will be safe from the serpent bite

That is the same way any one who looks at Jesus will be saved

When did he say we can do that ? Or are you now God's adviser ?

◄ Deuteronomy 4:15-16 ►

15 Take therefore good heed to yourselves; for you saw no kind of form on the day that Yahweh spoke to you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire.
16 Lest you corrupt yourselves,and make yourself an engraved image in the form of ANY figure, the likeness of MALE (j.e.s.u.s.) or female, (MARY) SO WHY IS THERE AN IMAGE OF J.C.? and why are you guys bowing down to it? Why are you worshiping an idol like j.c. when YAHWEH TELLS YOU NOT TO DO IT?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

When did he say we can do that ? Or are you now God's adviser ?

◄ Deuteronomy 4:15-16 ►

15 Take therefore good heed to yourselves; for you saw no kind of form on the day that Yahweh spoke to you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire.
16 Lest you corrupt yourselves,and make yourself an engraved image in the form of ANY figure, the likeness of MALE (j.e.s.u.s.) or female, (MARY) SO WHY IS THERE AN IMAGE OF J.C.? and why are you guys bowing down to it? Why are you worshiping an idol like j.c. when YAHWEH TELLS YOU NOT TO DO IT?

I asked you a few questions last time and you ran away

Question one
Why then did God permit them to carve an image of a bronze serpent and put it on a tree and ask them to look at it when snakes bite them
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I asked you a few questions last time and you ran away

Question one
Why then did God permit them to carve an image of a bronze serpent and put it on a tree and ask them to look at it when snakes bite them

It is not the creator...that was Ninghiszida..that was a false God. Not the creator. I don't know how to stress this enough..

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ningishzida

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningishzida#:~:text=Ningishzida%20(Sumerian%3A%20%F0%92%80%AD%F0%92%8A%A9%F0%92%8C%86%F0%92%84%91%F0%92%8D%A3%F0%92%81%95%2Cnin,of%20vegetation%20and%20the%20underworld.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

It is not the creator...that was Ninghiszida..that was a false God. Not the creator. I don't know how to stress this enough..

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ningishzida

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningishzida#:~:text=Ningishzida%20(Sumerian%3A%20%F0%92%80%AD%F0%92%8A%A9%F0%92%8C%86%F0%92%84%91%F0%92%8D%A3%F0%92%81%95%2Cnin,of%20vegetation%20and%20the%20underworld.

Do you have multiple personalities syndrome

Because not long ago you accepted it was God when I gave you prove from the Torah

And now you have suddenly changed your mind

Wow are you really mindful of the things you say
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

if Jesus was the Messiah, prophesized by the Hebrews, then Christians, as they are known today, would not exist, as they would be Hebrews. The Hebrews rightfully denounced the Jesus character as their Messiah, based upon the 'criteria' of their prophecy... which Jesus failed to 'fulfill'.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you have multiple personalities syndrome

Because not long ago you accepted it was God when I gave you prove from the Torah

And now you have suddenly changed your mind

Wow are you really mindful of the things you say

Lol..the Torah is a story about different gods.

But only one lord God. The lugal dimmer ankia. Which means the divine king of heaven and earth.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:53am On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

if Jesus was the Messiah, prophesized by the Hebrews, then Christians, as they are known today, would not exist, as they would be Hebrews. The Hebrews rightfully denounced the Jesus character as their Messiah, based upon the 'criteria' of their prophecy... which Jesus failed to 'fulfill'.

I gave you list of every single prophecy...

And Jesus full filled all the list

There is no prophecy...about Christian been Hebrew if there was show me where Torah said that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..the Torah is a story about different gods.

But only one lord God. The lugal dimmer ankia. Which means the divine king of heaven and earth.

Only God can help you to think properly because Torah and Bible only identify one God that is the almighty God

And Torah and Bible shows other once as pure idol so whenever you try to say different gods was referring to the bronze serpent that is evil and it is twisting the holy books which is devilish attributes

Those who do that are cult or have double mind set they can't stay under God Almighty because they see any object as god and tend to attribute every thing as god

My friend I can now see your from the dark side your not really ready to stay under the almighty God with the way you twist events

I will laugh at you when at the last day when you find out you waste your time on earth believing wrong things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Jesus A Black Man?yes He Was / Preacher Bureau Of Investigations Exposing The Greed In Our Pulpits / Today Is Ascension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.