Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . (3493 Views)

Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Why Will People Who Hate Jesus Be "God Chosen People"? How??? / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

We are different genetically! It's not about where you're born or weather conditions!

Out of all the body in the world which represents that of God?

Is god black, white, Caucasian, Hispanic, etc.

God has no color because he is so white that it can blind your eyes that why

he says that when you see him he will be like you

So there is no specific way God looks like
Because each of us is just like him
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

God didn't say they are inspiration from him. Those that wrote the books said that.

Revelation 22:18-19
I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Deuteronomy 4:2
Verse Concepts
You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Proverbs 30:6
Verse Concepts
Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is tested;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words

They all from God it his commands
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God has no color because he is so white that it can blind your eyes that why

he says that when you see him he will be like you

So there is no specific way God looks like
Because each of us is just like him

Another lie!
Jeremiah 10:6
There is none like you, Yahweh; you are great, and your name is great in might.

No one like God.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Another lie!
Jeremiah 10:6
There is none like you, Yahweh; you are great, and your name is great in might.

No one like God.

That place explains what none like you means which is

you are great,
and
your name is great
Your name is great in might.

Try to understand each thing in English because here he is talking about how God qualities in power is none to compare with

But image is talking about how God created us in three dimensions
Body
Soul
Spirit

Just like he is equally in three dimensions
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Revelation 22:18-19
I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Verse Concepts
You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Proverbs 30:6
Verse Concepts
Do not add to His words

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is tested;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words

They all from God it his commands

You're becoming funnier now. Check the over 40 versions of the bible in English and learn addition and subtraction!

How many books does your Bible have? 66 or 73 or more or less?

Their have always been addition and subtraction from Genesis to revelation!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That place explains what none like you means which is

you are great,
and
your name is great
Your name is great in might.

Try to understand each thing in English because here he is talking about how God qualities in power is none to compare with

But image is talking about how God created us in three dimensions
Body
Soul
Spirit

Just like he is equally in three dimensions

Did the verse mention body, soul and spirit?

Or am I reading the wrong verse?

No body, soul and spirit in the Bible and no where God mentioned Jesus as any image.

This is simply a figment of your imagination.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

You're becoming funnier now. Check the over 40 versions of the bible in English and learn addition and subtraction!

How many books does your Bible have? 66 or 73 or more or less?

Their have always been addition and subtraction from Genesis to revelation!

There is no additional thing or subtraction
I told you the Bible is God inspiration commands from him to the men of God who wrote it
. Notice as they write it God will be telling them what those they write about what is inside their heart

Which proves it from God notice each of them equally wrote what God said directly openly to everyone when it happened even before they were born

Find another thing to argue about but try not to argue about the Bible

It not novel that why professor can't understand it

It a spiritual book only those who have holy spirit can explain
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is no additional thing or subtraction
I told you the Bible is God inspiration commands from him to the men of God who wrote it
. Notice as they write it God will be telling them what those they write about what is inside their heart

Which proves it from God notice each of them equally wrote what God said directly openly to everyone when it happened even before they were born

Find another thing to argue about but try not to argue about the Bible

It not novel that why professor can't understand it

It a spiritual book only those who have holy spirit can explain

Why is the Catholic Bible having 73 Books and the protestant's 66?

Seems you don't even understand the previous message!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

No body, soul and spirit in the Bible and no where God mentioned Jesus as any image.

Brother I explained your verse and told you that the image verse is talking about body soul spirit

I did not say your own verse is talking about it

Hebrews 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high [God];

Colossians 1:15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation

The Bible teaches that human beings
consist of
body, soul and spirit:

"May your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus" (I Thessalonians 5:23). .
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why is the Catholic Bible having 73 Books and the protestant's 66?

Seems you don't even understand the previous message!

Catholics include that the Protestants do not.

Tobit
Judith
Wisdom (also called the Wisdom of Solomon)
Sirach (also called Ecclesiasticus)
Baruch
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees

Now the new testaments is actually the real Bible
And each church has the same chapters and books

Bible teaches that old testament books is to teach us how the new testaments Bible came about now those who combined the new testaments found out that each writer will quote from the old testament Bible so they noticed that no writer in the new testaments

Quote from
This book list

Tobit
Judith
Baruch
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees

So they refuse to add it in old testament Bible

But catholic said that those ones they refused to add that Jesus read from it when the old testament was available during Jesus time

So there was a disagreement

But now what you should know is that the new testaments is our real Bible

If you notice some only print new testaments Bible and give as gift

That is the main Bible that is more important
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is life vanity really
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Catholics include that the Protestants do not.

Tobit
Judith
Baruch
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees

Now the new testaments is actually the real Bible
And each church has the same chapters and books

Bible teaches that old testament books is to teach us how the new testaments Bible came about now those who combined the new testaments found out that each writer will quote from the old testament Bible so they noticed that no writer in the new testaments

Quote from
This book list

Tobit
Judith
Baruch
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees

So they refuse to add it in old testament Bible

But catholic said that those ones they refused to add that Jesus read from it when the old testament was available during Jesus time

So there was a disagreement

But now what you should know is that the new testaments is our real Bible

If you notice some only print new testaments Bible and give as gift

That is the main Bible that is more important

The new testament quotes from the old but the new testament is the real Bible. The old is the fake bible right?

No be same God you said was in charge of both? So why the debate on the apocrypha?

And will the curses of revelations on addition or subtraction from the Bible be on the Catholics or the protestants?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

The new testament quotes from the old but the new testament is the real Bible. The old is the fake bible right?

No be same God you said was in charge of both? So why the debate on the apocrypha?

And will the curses of revelations on addition or subtraction from the Bible be on the Catholics or the protestants?

Jesus full filled the old testament laws the old testament is for reference

All you need to make it is in Jesus in new testaments

So the curse of not adding or removing is only effective on new testaments
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus full filled the old testament laws the old testament is for reference

All you need to make it is in Jesus in new testaments

So the curse of not adding or removing is only effective on new testaments

Ah! See the biggest lie of the century!
Does the verses say this?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ah! See the biggest lie of the century!
Does the verses say this?

Not a lie
Besides even if I show them to you you can't believe it
Because you are not of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

God is pulling you to him so open your heart and receive Jesus in to you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God is pulling you to him so open your heart and receive Jesus in to you

Can you mention a Bible verse where Jesus himself told anyone to open his heart and receive him?

Nonsense!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Not a lie
Besides even if I show them to you you can't believe it
Because you are not of God

I'm of Satan since i'm not of God.

Chai! I will still bust you as a liar.

You said the revelation curses in Rev 22:18-19 refers to only new testaments. But in Pulpit Commentary of Rev 22:18, he referred to
"Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you."

You established the fact that the Catholics added to the old testament but there's a claim that some NT verses refer to the OT verses.
From above it is clear as snow that the verses of curse in Rev 22:18-19 is an expansion of Deuteronomy 4:2.

So I will ask the question again are the Catholics or the Protestants having the revelation curse?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Can you mention a Bible verse where Jesus himself told anyone to open his heart and receive him?

Nonsense!

Even if he shows it to you you won't still believe it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

I'm of Satan since i'm not of God.

Chai! I will still bust you as a liar.

You said the revelation curses in Rev 22:18-19 refers to only new testaments. But in Pulpit Commentary of Rev 22:18, he referred to
"Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you."

You established the fact that the Catholics added to the old testament but there's a claim that some NT verses refer to the OT verses.
From above it is clear as snow that the verses of curse in Rev 22:18-19 is an expansion of Deuteronomy 4:2.

So I will ask the question again are the Catholics or the Protestants having the revelation curse?

My brother if you use the Catholic Bible then base your teaching on it and don't add to it

And if you use the Protestants Bible equally base your teaching on it and not add to it

I hope you are now comfortable with the instructions

Because at the end of the day the summary of both the two Bible are the same they believe in the same goal they are not at war with each other
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Even if he shows it to you you won't still believe it

Why do you prempt? Did God reveal the future to you?

Woe to people who say what they see not!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My brother if you use the Catholic Bible then base your teaching on it and don't add to it

And if you use the Protestants Bible equally base your teaching on it and not add to it

I hope you are now comfortable with the instructions

Because at the end of the day the summary of both the two Bible are the same they believe in the same goal they are not at war with each other

One group will have the curse and you are just trying to divert the topic! If you don't answer here. I will open a new thread in religion section and mention you. I can also screenshot your responses for all to see your hypocrisy and diversions from the subject matter.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why do you prempt? Did God reveal the future to you?

Woe to people who say what they see not!

Lol so tell me what I did not see let me show you where I saw it

My point is even if I show you all this things you won't still believe it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

One group will have the curse and you are just trying to divert the topic! If you don't answer here. I will open a new thread in religion section and mention you. I can also screenshot your responses for all to see your hypocrisy and diversions from the subject matter.

How can you say one group will have the curse when the book told you
That this book..... It says this book....

In order words the book which you received under Christianity so if your church is under catholic then the whole book is what you base your teaching on

And if under Protestants then the whole book is what you base yours on

How is it hard to understand
Now open the new thread and carry this message as I have said and every where you go it will fall down to my teaching

I told you the Catholic Bible and Protestants Bible have the same aim and goal both of them don't contradict each other

Now let look at the Bible that contradict the catholic own and Protestants own
The bible that war against this two is the new world translation that the Bible of the Jehovah's Witnesses

So do you see both catholic and Protestants are the same thing, teaching the foundation of Christ, teaching Trinity
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Lol so tell me what I did not see let me show you where I saw it

My point is even if I show you all this things you won't still believe it

You saw that I won't believe it even if you show me. But you still can't show where Jesus himself made such claim.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

You saw that I won't believe it even if you show me. But you still can't show where Jesus himself made such claim.

If you tell me that you are going to believe me and believe Jesus then I will show it to you

But you are not showing me that you are going to believe Jesus if I show it to you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you tell me that you are going to believe me and believe Jesus then I will show it to you

But you are not showing me that you are going to believe Jesus if I show it to you

I believe in Jesus before but our belief in him differs. He can't save himself not to talk of anyone.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

I believe in Jesus before but our belief in him differs. He can't save himself not to talk of anyone.

You don't believe Jesus
If you did you won't say a thing like that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't believe Jesus
If you did you won't say a thing like that

Yes, I don't believe him as you do. I believe him as I want to.

Matthew 9:16-21
Just then a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments. “Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “ ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself. “All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

Why was Jesus referring him to the commandments here? He could have just simplified life for him and just say accept me as your Lord and personal savior...and that's all.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, I don't believe him as you do. I believe him as I want to.

Matthew 9:16-21
Just then a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments. “Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “ ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself. “All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

Why was Jesus referring him to the commandments here? He could have just simplified life for him and just say accept me as your Lord and personal savior...and that's all.

So if Jesus had said it as you want now
Will that make you to accept him as your lord and Savior
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So if Jesus had said it as you want now
Will that make you to accept him as your lord and Savior

He never said such during his lifetime. And the "ifs".
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

He never said such during his lifetime. And the "ifs".
That is not the question that I ask you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt / The Oluwo, Babalawo Or Iyanifa And Awo Atemaki! / I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.