Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond (1422 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
This question tire me o

Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
There is no turnoff worse than a smelling pussssy

1 Like

Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by Mophor: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
There is no torn off worse than a smelling pussssy

Damn Niggar!!!!!!!!
Guess you must have experienced the ooze of the smelly fish odour from a VeeJay
Please share ur experience bros.............. make I go buy popcorn I dy come
Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!!!!!!
Guess you must have experienced the ooze of the smelly fish odour from a VeeJay
Please share ur experience bros.............. make I go buy popcorn I dy come
Bro very terrible experience
The thing make me run from women for nearly 6months
Till today the girl still dey ask me say wetin she do me

3 Likes

Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by Mophor: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
At least you should have tell her in a matured way, if she really loves herself she’ll go visit gynaecologist.. I’m sure she’s not aware or might be aware and thinks that’s a normal way VeeJay smells
Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by Connected1: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mophor:
At least you should have tell her in a matured way, if she really loves herself she’ll go visit gynaecologist.. I’m sure she’s not aware or might be aware and thinks that’s a normal way VeeJay smells
It's not the normal way bro, I gave a girl money to treat herself and she ate the money, I am trying to pull myself off the relationship.
Some people misbehaves just because she know someone cares about them so much.

4 Likes

Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
This question tire me o
It's very easy to wash the kpekus with artificial nails especially when it is long, just one nail in and everything is out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by paulolee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
girls self sabi make life hard for themselves....
Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Megatron77:
It's very easy to wash the kpekus with artificial nails especially when it is long, just one nail in and everything is out
but won't the long nail cause injury in there?
Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
paulolee:
girls self sabi make life hard for themselves....
I dey tell you bro
Many things about today's girls disgust me to the point of throwing up. From thier artificial long nails to thier long artificial eye lashes
How do men even get to be attracted to those variety of girls?
Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by ReneDaniels: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bros their are neat ladies , if ur John Tomas they think for u , then u follow d one ogun de worry na ur luck
Re: The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
but won't the long nail cause injury in there?
Because you'll do it carefully

(1) (Reply)

Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think / I Don't Want To Get Married / She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.