Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make (569 Views)

Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! / She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her / Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by Convention107: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello house,
I'm in love with a lady but I am not ready for marriage neither she is. But the problem is i will be travelling out of the country for studies and also to stay. The problem is I'm thinking if i should foster the relationship with this lady or should plan to get get a lady abroad. Issues of commitment crises in relationship bothers me a lot.
Pardon any grammatical errors
Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by Jentle244: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Give it time. This euphoria if being in love will die down. Think with your head.
If you are traveling abroad for studies why not focus on it first. With time that saying will come to play " out of sight is out off mind".

If you 2 are meant to be, then WHAT WILL BE WILL BE

THINK AGAIN. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

2 Likes

Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pls plan to get a lady abroad else love go shack you and she will frustrate your plans through emotional blackmail by telling you if you love her, you should stay behind.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by Convention107: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank you for this piece of advice
Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by lilvicky68(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Focus on yourself..she should focus on herself too..

2 Likes

Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
From experience, best to let each other know that you can only be friends. I don't mean insinuate it o, I mean sit down and have a discussion about it. It's best if you both go your separate ways. Except she wants to come and meet you there within two years or so

1 Like

Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Like i will always say, purpose/ambition before anything called relationship. You first. Go to that abroad and make waves. U will discover that that shitty feeling called "LOVE" is so euphemera. But purpose is Permanent. So abandon dat distractionship for now.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Convention107:
Hello house,
I'm in love with a lady but I am not ready for marriage neither she is. But the problem is i will be travelling out of the country for studies and also to stay. The problem is I'm thinking if i should foster the relationship with this lady or should plan to get get a lady abroad. Issues of commitment crises in relationship bothers me a lot.
Pardon any grammatical errors

Travel out first, find your bearing then think of either to foster the relationship or get another there

Relocation is not a child's play, even the mind plays its own too

2 Likes

Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by Convention107: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank you all for this amazing responses. I'm so grateful.
Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by NobleDeSage001: 1:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Long distant relationship can really drain one emotionally. It's not for kids.

Do you intend to marry her?
Can she withstand the pressure from other guys the moment you are out of sight?
Can you cope for a very longtime without cheating on her?

It's a journey you never know what you are getting into until you are already in the middle of it.

Give it a thorough consideration before you take your final decision.
Re: Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make by Ebonygeek(f): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2021
If you'll be away from the country for many years, please leave that woman alone o. Body no be firewood. This is how y'all would leave and get angry when the lady can't take it anymore, so goes to scratch that itch somewhere else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Become A Sex Addict. / We Handsome Guys Are Suffering / How Do You Resist A Guy You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.