Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (106528 Views)

Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by briggson07(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
July has done so much hurt but can't be erased or taken away from our calendars.

July is gonna be cul and full of smiles next year... Amen.

Rip my Legend
Goodbye jabagantis.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by tahiwopreety(f): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
rodeo0070:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/07/11/sound-sultan-44-dies-t-cell-lymphoma/
rodeo0070:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/07/11/sound-sultan-44-dies-t-cell-lymphoma/
rodeo0070:

may Allah forgive him and grant him janatul fridous...that is all....it is finish,...life of vanity.....one thing sure die....death.and the only way to cope is make sure u insure it.by making it available in ur daily plan ...cos u don't know when it comes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by seangy4konji: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Divoc19(f): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Death cry
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by airminem(f): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Greenishland:
No Nigerian should die of Cancer! If you have eat, start eating garri or eba daily for one month.

You can also chew charcoal daily till you get improvements.

You can also blend carrots and drink one cup daily for one month or till you are healed.

Finally, eat soursop or mix lemon juice and bicarbonate of soda (baking powder sold in pharmacy) and keep drinking till you get well.

Note: don't allow cancer to kill you by not trying out these alternative suggestions. They really do work without any scientific proof.

RIP to the dead.
shocked What?!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
He's dead? What??
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bintin laye
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Unitedabby(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip cry
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kemisole(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad!may his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nickymezor(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sad news cry
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by fineboynl(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
I'm shocked hearing this.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kai! This thing is painful. Why did the family and associates deny his illness in the first place? Cancer has taken another one.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Pinkie2018(f): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP sound sultan
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by hegelian: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wigetsolar:
Na wa o. Anybody wey sleep come wake up healthy suppose they thank God.

Thank God for wetin?? Say I survive death abi?? No b the same God still later kill me, why I con dey thank for postponing my death and putting me in fear of unknown..
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Shakur86(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Olanrewaju Fasasi one of my Favourite artist
Rip legend

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by AustinX(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
� � � �, Mr Jagbajantis. We are going to miss you.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Rorbin: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP brother...

So sad & painful.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by fergie001: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan.....Kai
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by UncommonLogic: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by onuman: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ajebaba:
RIP Man!!!...so sad you didn’t live to see the Nigeria you were so passionate to change for good before you die...God Bless ur Soul

May his soul Rest In Peace.

The Nigeria he wanted to see to be better was destroyed when northern soldiers wrongly used land mass or population as yardstick to create too many states in the old northern region; supervised a constitution to legitimize the fraudulent political structure, and ultimately, Arewa north sharia states adopted sharia criminal justice system that is not permitted in the constitution.
The north draws excess number of Reps to the two legislative houses in Abuja, and now tells southern people to go to the Abuja legislative houses to seek for political restructuring.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
sad
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Sheqzmann(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace sound sultan truly dere is no brave man on the day of death
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Enuofima1: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad. Mheeeeeeeen[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Stanleyyoung234: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip Sound Sultan.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Ryan007: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sound Sultan is a Legend! May God Bless his Soul in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh my God this cool, decent musician is dead, I liked him. RIP to the dead, only 44yrs.... really sad embarassed.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by emmnprince(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Time like this reminds me of this lyrics:

"Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see, when there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?"

Rest in peace Sound Sultan!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by blessedchild234(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
a man i was watching on nta some months ago.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by skywalker240(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
The day the cure for all type of Cancer is discovered, when

Abeg make this world end

Cancer killing great people angry

Same Cancer killed my elder brother 3months back cry

RIP big bro

RIP sounds sultan
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in Peace Man
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kazma1010(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip fasasi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.