Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (106527 Views)

Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by ukelament(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
REST IN PEACE. You have written your name in marble as long as Nigerian music industry is concerned.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by zionnastra: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Loved one. we miss u
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Sebgajere(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace Sultan
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by aribs(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
A music legend is gone. This is so sad
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by VEHINTOLAR: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
May your gentle soul rest in peace Sound Sultan.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by michael1508: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest on Naija Ninja,your voice was unique and a blessing to my childhood
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Raytheon: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gone too soon �
Lanre was so humble!
Rest in peace bro.
May the Lord comfort your whole family.
It is well!
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
RussellRutherfo:
I love Sound Sultan.

My only pain is if he accepted Jesus Christ before he died.

I am just hoping he didn't die as a Muslim (One who subscribes to the false teaching of the 7th century illiterate Arab MuhamMad who slept with a doll playing 9year girl child called Ayesha and bore False Witness against Jesus Christ like Rutherford and Russell).you are madt

Such a lovely man.
He would be missed.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Femich18(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
HandsomeBlack:
One of the pillars of modern Nigerian Afro hip hop.

Sound Sultan
Daddy Showkey
Maintain
Plantashiun Boys
Ruggedman
Sunny Neji
Eedris Abdulkareem
Blakky
Dayo D1
Kenny Ogungbe

...these guys laid the foundation of modern Nigerian music.
You are totally right

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Lacash: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
rodeo0070:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/07/11/sound-sultan-44-dies-t-cell-lymphoma/
May his gentle soul Rest In Peace...9ja Ninja
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Bunmhi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Legend
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by irapada001(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Legend
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Iyasaburi: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Very sad, may the Lord console his family members in Jesus name
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Realist1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace Sound Sultan,we will surely miss you.
Life can be so unkind sometimes. cry
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chai nothing dey this life
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Benprince25: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oyibo say na BODMAS we go use dey solve mathematics.... Chaii I was only 6 yrs old den...Rip man
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by manuelhawee: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kechywillz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Death could have substituted that wicked man in aso rock to this man
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by CoolJulian: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
So painful...
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by JOHIJOHICONTO: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in Peace Sound Sultan. Your voice lives on. �☹️☹️�
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kriss27(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by ugotuf(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh! no, life is so short. Rest in peace Lanre, a very good friend and classmate. May God console your wife and the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by MAGAJI7: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by ODOGWUFAME: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sultan the Legend
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by 24kmagic: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
jacoik:
which of his songs please?

Jangbajastik
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Vokians(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan. God please help us in this life we live in. No one knows the time of his/her departure. Heavenly Father please keep us alive to see our great grate grandchildren in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Gbengazzee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by richme21(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace Sound Sultan
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Smartikc(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
My condolences to the family of sound sultan so for the loss and may his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by June12Buhari(f): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Crying..........

I can feel the pains of the family and even nairaland. On this same day some 12yrs ago, I lost my kid bro to the same cancer after putting all I had and fighting to a standstill

RIp Sound sultan, you're in a better place now. Oh Death, where's thy sting?

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by timothydare(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oluwapresley:
There better be life after death with all the beautiful things that were told to us in book of bible stories true because this life on earth is not worth it!

No one is even sure of being alive the next minute. Sigh!

It's really sad! Rest in Peace, Sultan!
Gods Kingdom will end it all
Revelation 21:3,4
John 5:28,29
U jst kip praying for Jehovah's kingdom to come
Mathew 6:9,10

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.