Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (106526 Views)

Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Trustedpronet: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
If TB Joshua the demon chaser can die just like that, if Michael Jackson the legend can die at age 50...sultan"s death did not shock me that much...anyone can die at any fucking time or age including me. Oh i remember that his rhyme about Kate that year. Goodnight sir

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Haaa,,,, his death hit me very hard.

May God forgive his shortcomings & grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by deeva2: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
REST ON MY MAN
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by SimplyShit: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Greenishland:
No Nigerian should die of Cancer! If you have eat, start eating garri or eba daily for one month.

You can also chew charcoal daily till you get improvements.

You can also blend carrots and drink one cup daily for one month or till you are healed.

Finally, eat soursop or mix lemon juice and bicarbonate of soda (baking powder sold in pharmacy) and keep drinking till you get well.

Note: don't allow cancer to kill you by not trying out these alternative suggestions. They really do work without any scientific proof.

RIP to the dead.

Like wtf did you just write? Oh lawd

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by LINTUNE(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Area, Ole, 2010, Rainy Days, Hello Baale will forever remain evergreen. His verse on Atela's Remember, 2face's One and VJ Adam's Define Rap is one of the best....
His Area Remake with Johnny Drille was magic.

Too sad, Naija Ninja head honcho is gone
that song...area!..how I love that song,.one of my best songs of all time..

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Bighomie20: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Prenonjebose: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh my God!!! RIP Jagbajantis, mathematics crooner
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. Was his ardent fan back then..
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by bikefab(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace my man. Very sad news
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Weedhustler: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

you guys have been wishing the clueless vegetable in aso rock that since 2015......but he is still alive......dont be surprise if you die before him.......

U think like a cow......this quantifies how clueless n brainless u are! When u r fine eating grasses let me know so I can give u Bottle water to step it down.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Emir01: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan. May Allah pardon your shortcomings.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Chirowman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Jabarzee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Man this is so sad . I can't believe it
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Neemah(f): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
May Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his return and grants him aljannah firdaus.

May Allah comfort the families he left behind.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by strangest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh How I wish say, I fit to reach you anywhere you dey, you dey
Ajo o da bi’le ee, no matter where you go, no forget area oh, area oh

How I wish baby, that I could be there wherever you are, You are
So far away eh away e, that don’t take a shine from your star
Cos what you are is my shining star

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by jacoik(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
24kmagic:
Mr. Jangbajastik.

Police Barracks Ikeja in the year 1999-2001 was lit with this song.

RIP Legend
which of his songs please?
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Sophy22(f): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by YaksonFCA(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad. RiP Naija Ninja
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by lascopes(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mastakija:
Rip to him
May God console their hearts
But Him don die him don die b dat
now we no go hear word for NL

Your own dey come soonest, I.diot angry angry
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Weedhustler:

U think like a cow......this quantifies how clueless n brainless u are! When u r fine eating grasses let me know so I can give u Bottle water to step it down.

see person wey wish another person death......for your information you will die before buhari.........brainless youth......
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Olypm(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip to the dead..
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by wumi2017(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip to d legend
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by amuwo1980: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Carry biro, Rest In Peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Mastakija(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
lascopes:

Your own dey come soonest, I.diot angry angry
i reject it ijn
I wont reply more than dat
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Coronavirus1: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip great man
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kiltoko1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sad.. Rip
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by SURElee(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace Sound Sultan. You will be greatly missed. You gave us good music
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by wolebest: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest on Gentle Giant of Nigeria Music..........you are a Legend. Loved your music.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by georgeakins: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
dingbang:
All these useless evil cancer sef..

Soon, there won't be anything like cancer again. Scientists have gone far in finding the everlasting solution to it.

Meanwhile, eat well and avoid junk food, smoking pussy licking.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tell me it's a lie o,ah death!

E be like say i no go dey save my money again,i go dey use am eat and buy clothes,lastest gadget.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Zinpat: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by dingbang(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
georgeakins:

Soon, there won't be anything like cancer again. Scientists have gone far in finding the everlasting solution to it.

Meanwhile, eat well and avoid junk food, smoking pussy licking.
pussy licking yes! Evil exists down there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.