Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon (6511 Views)

She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass / When You Promised Her Round 2 But Gave It All In Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by Lindabanks: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Serena Williams flashes cleavage in a series of busty bedroom selfies. She’s been hitting headlines ever since winning her record-breaking 23nd Grand Slam titles.

And now Serena Williams is giving the public another reason to talk about her. The 39-year-old tennis champion shared a very busty selfie with her 13.4 million Instagram followers on Wednesday.

In the photo, she is wearing a very mini white crop top, which features some frills around the edge as well as spaghetti straps and a lace bottom.

The raven-haired sporting pro went for a very natural look as she wore minimal make-up and left her hair wavy and unkempt.

One very excited male fan wrote: ‘Sexy sexy. When GOD created u he broke the mold. U exude beauty elegant sensuality class and sexyness.’

Another complimentary fan said: ‘Strong willed and bodied and beautiful awesome role model for young women!’

While another follower simply commented: ‘That’s a beautiful look at a very Sexy Woman.’

Serena Williams reveals how she struggled growing up alongside her ‘thin, tall and beautiful’ sister Venus… but now she believes ‘my body is my weapon’. We’ve already seen her on court in a striking black catsuit.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/serena-williams-posts-6-privt-photos-showing-her-r0und-melon-and-everyone-is-talking-about-it/

1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by Enoch07: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
No be only "tongue waggling".

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by heykims(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mummy wa, what's this?

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by cassidy1996(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmm....,thick and matured

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by Topzee109: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is she not a mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by OBALOLA55(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
I ONLY SAW A GYM INSTRUCTOR angry

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by delzbaba(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
IDIOTA.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by Iamajala: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
So make we dey masturbate?

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by FinnMann(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hot �
Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by FinnMann(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin
Enoch07:
Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by FinnMann(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Maddo
Lindabanks:
Serena Williams flashes cleavage in a series of busty bedroom selfies. She’s been hitting headlines ever since winning her record-breaking 23nd Grand Slam titles.

And now Serena Williams is giving the public another reason to talk about her. The 39-year-old tennis champion shared a very busty selfie with her 13.4 million Instagram followers on Wednesday.

In the photo, she is wearing a very mini white crop top, which features some frills around the edge as well as spaghetti straps and a lace bottom.

The raven-haired sporting pro went for a very natural look as she wore minimal make-up and left her hair wavy and unkempt.

One very excited male fan wrote: ‘Sexy sexy. When GOD created u he broke the mold. U exude beauty elegant sensuality class and sexyness.’

Another complimentary fan said: ‘Strong willed and bodied and beautiful awesome role model for young women!’

While another follower simply commented: ‘That’s a beautiful look at a very Sexy Woman.’

Serena Williams reveals how she struggled growing up alongside her ‘thin, tall and beautiful’ sister Venus… but now she believes ‘my body is my weapon’. We’ve already seen her on court in a striking black catsuit.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/serena-williams-posts-6-privt-photos-showing-her-r0und-melon-and-everyone-is-talking-about-it/
Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by FinnMann(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
[sub][/sub]
Enoch07:
Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omor see woman body like three days eba. grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon by phemmyfour: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Muscle everywhere

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / Am I Too Old For Him? / [VIDEO] Girls Gets High On Drugs, Dances Nak*d, Guys Molests Her At A Party (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.