Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74996 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Cnach: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
But me i cannot faint for this o let alone die. Die go where kwanu?
And be careful how u conduct that test on the first child especially when u started living with ur wife bc she became pregnant.
I would foolishly advice u start from the second child, e get y. Unless if u don chop witch like we wey dey reason only one thing. The world is not getting better is getting worst n always expect the unusual

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by JoeEeL(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
lacastre:
No matter how healthy or stamina u be that kind news weaken man faster than u could think...

Pls tell them. Some of them dey form iron-man for here. No matter how prepared you think you are, the shock will still hit you like a wave

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Assumptabeke(f): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another woman bashing thread.
What stopped him from taking the woman along with him when he was relocating.

To women, if you know you can't do without having intimacy with your partner for a long time, don't tow the long distance relationship path. There's no gain in being a cheat.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by JoeEeL(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
flokii:
Paternal fraud should be criminalized with death penalty as sentence.. any lady caught in paternal fraud deserves to die.

If you can open your legs for another man, then give the product to the man you fvcked, not another innocent person.

What if the lady is not sure herself? Like she had sex with both men on the same day?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
I call you my brother. I have same mindset too.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Cokahot: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
I was even thinking say na debit alert from pos. The type that makes u rush to the bank in no time,no matter the distance. So na common dna. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by olurili(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.
i always said it,if nairaland was shut down for 48hours some people will sick,thanks for giving me first laugh of the week,happiness will not depart from you

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by flokii: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
JoeEeL:

What if the lady is not sure herself? Like she had sex with both men on the same day?

It's still fraud and must not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Freelane33(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thank God you said foolishly .. DNA IS IMPORTANTANTA , from first child to the last cool
Cnach:
But me i cannot faint for this o let alone die. Die go where kwanu?
And be careful how u conduct that test on the first child especially when u started living with ur wife bc she became pregnant.
I would foolishly advice u start from the second child, e get y. Unless if u don chop witch like we wey dey reason only one thing. The world is not getting better is getting worst n always expect the unusual
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Ilamina(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
I thought It was a yoruba Man cheesy
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by EXLOVER(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
olurili:
i always said it,if nairaland was shut down for 48hours some people will sick,thanks for giving me first laugh of the week,happiness will not depart from you
Amen bro, and you too
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Freelane33(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Are u looking for one to give a heart attack ?
Ilamina:
I thought It was a yoruba Man cheesy
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by cRobo: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

What's your worst case imagination for buhari
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by bigcasava1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Person wey dey kill himself for woman na mumu
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by stasius: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Story.

He has cardiac issues. A young man collapse and die. Just because of news. He has a severe cardiac problem.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by richard69(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Put the kids in paranthesis
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

PLEASE don’t ever take a DNA test on your two kids

I don’t want to looooose you embarassed
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Did they investigate deeper to know wether he is even the wife's son? Naija men and their plenty drama grin grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Cnach: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Freelane33:
Thank God you said foolishly .. DNA IS IMPORTANTANTA , from first child to the last cool
Yes i knew the right thing and that's y i said foolishly
And that's because I may just invite a normal friend in a sense of just collecting and that may result to pregnancy which I may not like abortion and then optioned to live with her. There is every probability that many has slept with her but her human calculation stopped at me as the father of the kid which I may not be and she is never sure of who really is. This doesn't me she is a cheat or she is wicked.
And people who got married through this means above should be mindful of how they run the test on their first child if their mind would carry a negative result. And also tgey should take into account that a negative result doesn't mean the woman is a cheat as it may be coincidence but for the second child guy my hand no dey am o. And those who were dating before they got married my hand no dey am o.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by int0x80(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
The guy na mumu, in his next life he should learn to love with his head not his heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Maximus85(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some women shaaaaa!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by wonderr(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
whenever I see threads like this I always want to read the females comments

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Trusting women this days is as easy as breaking olumo rock with your fingers

6 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by EgunMogaji2: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

This is how I am now.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Cnach: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

Guy y?
No no Y?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by superlanny(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
I like the way you think, Lol. Nothing must really surprise us. Cheers Man.
advanceDNA:

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by AAAntz: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
chai thi is very bad

#itiswell
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by kay29000(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Adakintroy: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Now you know why the primitive people built a cage in marriage and barb wired it with the fear of "Gods"

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by HADI854: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
After all these happening and u talk say make I no carry my pikin go for DNA?
The very day wey my wife give birth, na dat same day I dey go find out if na me father d pikin

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Dpundict: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

hahahahahaha!!! I will not talk

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by stupidmod3: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenserah26:
Chai, so sad. RIP to the deceased.
dude is issa pussy
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Pweetyccee(f): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.