Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval (19448 Views)

Nigeria Earned N69.47 Billion From Solid Minerals Sector In 2018 / Ministry Of Communications Changes Name, Gets FEC Approval / INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by cocolacec(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
The maritime industry in naija functions mostly at Apapa, Lagos. NIMASA administrates all shipping activities with most regards to seamen, maritime school cadets,etc. Apapa has been a good rallying point. Now seamen and potential cadets will now have to cope with a while new level of stress to get certain certification and other stuff done!!!!
Bloody business as usual thieves who know what they are doing.

Fact: NIMASA has never been profitable to Nigerian seamen.

The idiots will come to your ship when you are discharging at a terminal and will expect you to be afraid of and worship them as If they will ever exist without seamen in the first place... undecided
All Nigerian civil servants behave like they are doing the masses a favour without regard that the customer is the king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by seangy4konji: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
You deh hear them soPer floor how muxh is thatwhat happened to the building they are presently in?

Nigeria is finished.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by MansoryMX(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
cocolacec:

A brother in the field told me the reason Lagos port is preffered is due to low piracy rate at sea,closeness and the concessionaire’s choice like Britain and denmark companies(Maerskline).

This is most dumbest excuse I have ever seen? Ask yourself this question bro, during the early 90s when Nigeria economy was still manageable, why didn’t you hear of militants? Then Warri sea port is as active as Lagos see port, those in creek engage in different form of trade with international bodies. Life was seriously active in the South south region, Nigeria port Authority (NPA) holds more than 30,000 employees alone in Delta State then. All of a sudden! Everything got shut down by Northern cabals in power and with the help of some greedy politicians representing south south they succeeded. Today people languish in serious joblessness and poverty in a once bubbling place. Marine Companies around the port crumbled and shut down. Back then you will see a company that size of one room apartment houses more than 800 workers. Everyone was happy, business flowing. Some particular group of people needs to be killed for this country to move forward.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Bimpe29: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
As expected, some big boys will surely feed fat on this procurement.

Is the procurement relevant, necessary, economical and efficient is a question begging for answer.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by COMPAQ(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
HellAnus:
Thieves. almost 18Billion to buy a house. Buhari and his goons are the BIGGEST thieves in the history of this country. Tufia!!

In reality how much do you think it would cost to build that tower?

Seems we have forgotten that naira is valueless. N18bln even at 360 is $50mln.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
I thought they said d FG doesn't have money hence it must go aborrowing at every opportunity. Pls , TheRareGem1, okefranci come and help us explain this financial phenomenon being orchestrated by ur darling govt
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
COMPAQ:

In reality how much do you think it would cost to build that tower?

It's not a matter of building d tower. It's a matter of priority. For a govt that keeps complaining about paucity of funds and it's need for continuous borrowing, should this purchase be a priority?
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Kzinne: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
adelaja70:
If you get work for NIMASA your life don better... Two of their staff rented 3bedrooms from me and they paid 1.4M each in 2013, very young guys o. Mehnn.. I rocked tire that week.
and so??
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by COMPAQ(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

It's not a matter of building d tower. It's a matter of priority. For a govt that keeps complaining about paucity of funds and it's need for continuous borrowing, should this purchase be a priority?

That's a better argument. And your post suggested your issue was with cost.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
COMPAQ:

That's a better argument. And your post suggested your issue was with cost.

It wasn't my post
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by azpekuliar: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
cocolacec:

Ports and shippers council generate trillions of naira per year,oil is not the only source of revenue in Nigeria.

So government agencies that generate such revenues must waste it?
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tloc:

Yes it is reparable. Call this guy- Kola -08032061146.
Thanks a lot, has he helped you b4, and is it ok?
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by sonofElElyon: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Harrykn:
5% of this money in my account monthly would save my sorry ass

5% one off into an account will save most sorry a*ses
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by sonofElElyon: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kzinne:
and so??

O yami lenu o...
Kinni big deal
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Gfskw: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by icedbreez(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
SMH vigorously for Nigeria...

I pray my neck nor break with all the thievry going on under Buhari govt.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by adelaja70(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kzinne:
and so??
Why e come pain you now.. Am i the cause of your depression and frustration?
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by EagleNest(m): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Too much waste of money. Inflated price of property so that so many stakeholder will get reasonable cuts.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
What is the justification for moving the headquarters from Apapa to VI? Do ships bert in Victoria Island?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF / There Is A ‘plot To Remove Saraki, Dogara Violently’: CUPP / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.