Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) (56301 Views)

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by saphiere(f): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
filleSouriante:

She still doesn't need to sleep in a casket to prove a point. Casket is for the dead.
Anyway, her life, her death, her casket, her birthday, her business grin
What if she meant that 50th won't end her?
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Nuelito: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by shogsman(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
RichDad1:
If na man, dem go say na ritualist.
You think say na your superstitious country abi
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by stasius: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Maybe she is battling a strange terminal illness. Who knows?
She might have been told by her doctors that she won't live to see her 51st birthday. Who knows?

I see a woman trying to demystify death knowing that she will face it sooner or later.
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by UncommonLogic: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.
[/s][s][/s]

Rubbish trash.
Ranting of another delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist miscreant .
How these IPIG monkeys gets this delusional should be studied in Universities as to human mind can be easily manipulated and twisted to believe just about anything.
Sad, simply sad
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by YungMillionaire: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Rubbish trash.Ranting of another delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist miscreant .How these IPIG monkeys gets this delusional should be studied in Universities as to human mind can be easily manipulated and twisted to believe just about anything. Sad, simply sad

Why are you so pained? I am just expressing my opinion. And how do you know that I am IPOB? Are you okay?
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nawa o

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners via Afillated marketing

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITH or WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP
Please don't come to my DM to call me a scammer after making me waste my time explaining details to you.

If you don't know how affliated marketing works please google before inboxing me because I am nothing like a scammer

Check my signature to get into the whatsap group..
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wetin saheed hunter no go see inside forest.haaaa wahala is comprehensive grammar school,when you get money,
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by caesymore(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Guys please let's focus on the positive aspect of this event.. Wish her well and move on. We all don't know why she chose this act.

Happy birthday mama. More years.

hmmmm. Saphiere , good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by naijadrivablog: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which kain play be this? Is she practising how to die
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by donprinyo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Madness
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by OtemAtum: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
filleSouriante:

She still doesn't need to sleep in a casket to prove a point. Casket is for the dead.
Anyway, her life, her death, her casket, her birthday, her business grin

Actors who act using caskets come to mind. Sometimes people do things for their own reasons.
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Benards:
Na this kind thread dey make fp...
Seriously, sometimes i want to know who the mods really are. I'm seeing loads of nonsense on the front page everytime

Agreed!
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by maxlo: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
The next headline in a few days time will be;
LADY THAT MADE ENTRANCE INTO HER BIRTHDAY PARTY FEW DAYS AGO IS DEAD
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Angusonyeoma(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beautiful birthday massage
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by GABRIEL6036: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
If devil took her away now them no go know say na her fault. Death is really knocking. Foolish people.
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerian people will copy that
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
When she go die now, she go begin call enemies....make she ask dagrin wey sing 'if I die, make you no cry for me" and later pass away!
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Naija people go soon copy her
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by noble87(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Preparation for death, that's nice
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by lastchild: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
do you know that someone who wish him or herself death with words of their mouth are more in danger than what this woman did

words are more powerful, I don't see big deal in what she did here
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by hollukorede04(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nah ritual joor
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by milann: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Guys please let's focus on the positive aspect of this event.. Wish her well and move on. We all don't know why she chose this act.

Happy birthday mama. More years.
stop speaking from both sides of your mouth
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by milann: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
What if she meant that 50th won't end her?
why are you talking like this? Are you at normal at all
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Brian47(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Undertaker did it first.
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
See rough play o
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by SURElee(f): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
The death wey dey hungry her to lie for that casket go soon visit her. Because I don't understand this kind of grand entrance. What has the living got to do with a casket?
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by TGMISKY(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Some people get mind sha. Me, I no fit play that kind play
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Johel(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
Unreasonably expensive stunt...

Bro... everybody go die one day...fear God,not death.
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
She looks in good shape for someone who's 50
Re: Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Echowas: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
She is the real woman. It has a symbolic entery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event / Lady's 15th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Talking / Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.