Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) (24555 Views)

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Vonama77: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
see below

Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Sirdan247(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Make dem drop visa first
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Tonyx5(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
tutudesz:
Mudslide in Asia, Heatwave in America, Flooding in Nigeria and part of Africa undecided
Good Government in America, Bad Government in Nigeria and Africa undecided
This life no balance at all
Oga wtf are you on about ?
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Tonyx5(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
VillageHead:
Forget story!

Drop free visa to that Hellish region, some Nigerian would still gladly relocate.
Still better than 9ja anytime!
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by FrankAkowe: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
In conversion, that is about 54.4 degree celsius. This is well above the normal room temperature. Global warming is becoming really worrisome.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
donvicky2007:
I think it is time for people living in California and other hot region in USA should stop using wood in building their homes, because wood is a combustible material at high temperature.
I reside there.
Nothing is happening here.
California is half the size of Nigeria.
So when they say California is burning, Nigerians think it's the size of Lagos or Aba. Some claim it's END TIME grin grin grin grin.
We are really in trouble in Nigeria.
Rather than dealing with population explosion in Naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So, California is Very BIG.
In Fact a flying within the state alone can last up to 2hrs to 3hrs.
The affected areas are the bare mountainous areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
tutudesz:
Mudslide in Asia, Heatwave in America, Flooding in Nigeria and part of Africa undecided
Good Government in America, Bad Government in Nigeria and Africa undecided
This life no balance at all

The truth is that it won't get any better globally. The world is wrapping up activities. The end is setting in

1 Like

Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Guy!!!
The way you describe hell everyday in detail makes me believe that you were once a landlord in hell for 400 years before coming to Earth.

Even Jesus no do pass you bro.
Jesus na miracles and vibes and chilling with tax collecters, forgiving adultrous women and getting feet massage from a prostitute called Mary Magdalene.
I know if you were alive during Jesus time you would have condemned him to Hell.

The way you fantasize about hell and doom
As if you miss that place.
U get orgasm anytime sometime terrible happens because of end time, as if you can't wait for the world to end so you can go back to hell.

Your wahala strong pass this pregnant Reverend Sister own

STFU!!
All u said is trash.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by mario2k(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Guy!!!
The way you describe hell everyday in detail makes me believe that you were once a landlord in hell for 400 years before coming to Earth.

Jesus na miracles and vibes and chilling with tax collecters, forgiving adultrous women and getting feet massage from a prostitute called Mary Magdalene.
I know if you were alive during Jesus time you would have condemned him to Hell. [/b]

[b] The way you fantasize about hell and doom
U get orgasm anytime sometime terrible happens because of end time, as if you can't wait for the world to end so you can go back to hell.

Your wahala strong pass this pregnant Reverend Sister own.

[b]@Jackdallienz maybe you think these events happening are just a mare joke,only if you know what's coming. The only way to escape is receiving our lord Jesus Christ,live a life of holiness and righteousness for which without no one shall see the lord. Stop joking about!
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Opemiposii(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
mhiztaNexy:
So bad. May God heal the land and replenish their losses.
amen

1 Like

Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by tutudesz: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tonyx5:

Oga wtf are you on about ?
undecided
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by tutudesz: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
brainhgeek:

The truth is that it won't get any better globally. The world is wrapping up activities. The end is setting in
Abeg make the end no near O!
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by realray(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Guy!!!

I know if you were alive during Jesus time you would have condemned him to Hell.

oga everybody has a right to say what they like and if you're not ok with it mind ur biss, everytime righteousness plz leave him alone and besides He is saying the truth if u're a christian and your conversant with ur bible, u will know.....when go happen now, na had I known..
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
VillageHead:
Forget story!

Drop free visa to that Hellish region, some Nigerian would still gladly relocate.

you are wrong bro, most Nigeria will relocate to the region, this their 133F na normal temp for North and for Mali
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Guy!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by JIREN01: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Guy!!!

grin grin grin grin lmaoooo
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by planetx: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
The fiery planet Nibiru draws closer and closer.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by memories1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
I "hear" planet Nibiru and its 7 huge moons are getting ever closer to our Earth's orbit - the reason for the climate change which is going to worsen. lipsrsealed
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by memories1(f): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
The fiery planet Nibiru draws closer and closer.

Oh...I posted the exact thing and now saw your post and moniker. There are photos online showing the moons, it's intriguing.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by planetx: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
memories1:

Oh...I posted the exact thing and now saw your post and moniker. There are photos online showing the moons, it's intriguing.
This knowledge is above the average Nlander pay grade that is why I kept it short and simple, or else they will start calling you a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by planetx: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
streetsoldier1:

you are wrong bro, most Nigeria will relocate to the region, this their 133F na normal temp for North and for Mali
No where in Nigeria or Africa is 133F pls get knowledge and stop talking on emotions.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by Kinobi: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
At least they're lucky it'll only last a month or so then Autumn then Winter. Us it's heat day in day out. Especially in Lagos.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by bab22: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
cry
Well said my bro. You are a real nigga.
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
No where in Nigeria or Africa is 133F pls get knowledge and stop talking on emotions.

pele ooo, mr know all, with your knowledge you couldnt identify sacarsm in my statement.... anyways 133F is about 56.1 degree celsius which isnt far from ambient temp in borno, Bauchi and katsina (43 degree and attimes 44) i.e 111F
Re: Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) by nedublink(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Guy!!!

when i saw the headline, i already know that is what he will comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / NATO: Poland's Explosion Caused By Ukraine's Missile, Preliminary analysis show / Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.