Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (577 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by chidalo: 2:07pm On May 11, 2011
hi everyone
am into a relationship,that is about 2 years old and am in love with her,and intend to marry her,but am faced with parental disagreement from
my side
because she is older,i am seriously in need of advice from the forum,should i go ahead with my plan and how best,she love me and i don't want to lose her,
Re: What Do I Do by sey2(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2011
what is the dissagrement on your side?if its because she is older let know the age diffrent beside age din't matter in relationship but this our africal mentality
Re: What Do I Do by MMM2(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2011
op
sorry is she ur mother's age mate.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2011
this is a cultural topic. I can't really add much considering the fact that I come from a 'free for all' background.
With that having been said if it were me, I would go for it but I am sure you do not want to disappoint your parents.
Re: What Do I Do by neily(f): 6:56pm On May 11, 2011
M M M:

op
sorry is she your mother's age mate.

could be
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2011
@poster
what is more important TO YOU right now?!
is it finding happiness or being at peace with your folks?!
put each in the balance and which ever is more important to you , should be what you go for.

Life is about making choices, and its consequences, so choose wisely!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do by iice(f): 3:30am On May 12, 2011
If you cannot handle this situation, you are not ready for marriage.
Re: What Do I Do by vivaladiva(f): 3:46am On May 12, 2011
dont marry her, marry ur parents
ernestly when will some people have the balls to grow a pair

(1) (Reply)

Find Someone To Love / Friend Please What Do You Say / Will I Find A Wife And A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.