Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? (3173 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Swag Or Stupidity? My Friend Pre-wedding Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello ladies and gentlemen in the house, this is my first thread on NL so am gonna be quick about it. please Forgive my grammatical errors.

Some men are fond of leaving kitchen responsibilities and most house chores to their wives. I think it is a lovely thing for a man to help out his wife in the kitchen, it shows that he's a caring and loving husband and that could also bring a strong bond in the marriage.

Some people think that men who help their wife in the kitchen are been controlled by their wife or worst, regarded as simp but it's a man's duty to provide assistance to their wife in every way possible, either by employing a house help or doing it themselves especially when she's pregnant.....

So,what do you guys think about a man providing assistance in the kitchen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's the same thing

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Fahdiga(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
It is subjective. Avoid see finish is still bae

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by TheRealOwner(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Necessity

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Love.

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by sylarada(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
...Op, to start with...I think most relationships run into such problems when couples fail to know and understand their love languages. Of all the love languages, most women like attention and out of service hence women feels loved when men understand these facts and act accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by alaribe1992(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
No don’t do it lipsrsealed simp!!! undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
You people really like asking questions to cause more rift between both genders.

What’s wrong in helping wife in the kitchen? It’s not love, it’s not stupidity but being human.

8 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by tunize(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Its not stupidity its normal shall but not something that could be done on a daily, for me i think while some men avoid it is simply because there are some women that do take some certain priviledges for granted. If you do today u nor do 2mro in quote u’re now seen as a man that is not caring or seen as a right that u must cook

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Harrykn: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na personal choice. Nor simping or Alfarating

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Romanoff(f): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Me I feel modern marriages are partnerships where everything should be shared including bills, chores, child care and cooking.

It is sha important to discuss these things before getting married.

Know if you're expected to be a traditional wife that cooks, cleans and stays at home or a working woman who also contributes to the house and expects other aspects of your marriage to be shared as well.

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Cerebellum: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
NL and mumu OPgrin

Mumu Question...To slap OP dey hungry me self
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Federalcase(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
food and money dy get my attention so I don't mind helping my wife.

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:
It's the same thing
How??
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by general111(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nothing is wrong with helping my wife out in the kitchen..
It will rather help us bond.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by pansophist(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
To a dumb woman, she will see it as weakness. To a smart woman, she would appreciate you and happy to be blessed with a good man. It has happened to me before that a girl I dated for like a month gave me her sneakers to wash when I was washing mine, which I did.

But to her dumb mindset, it became a confirmation that I'm to be used, and she wanted to push further to test my boundaries even to an extent she may punish me with frog jump I guess lol. Trust me, I ended the relationship that week. So yea, a good woman will appreciate you, but a stupid, usually the young ones, will think you're a weak man.

16 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
How??

Love is stupid some of the time
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by RightToReject(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
To act towards her (and vice versa) in a morally just and socially honorable way is an obligation, not a choice. So, it's love, if done because it's the right thing to do, but if done based on overindulging, it's stupidity, and not doing at all when it's the right thing to do is insanity/low self-esteem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

Love is stupid some of the time
No doubt, but e no suppose reach kitchen ooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
No doubt, but e no suppose reach kitchen ooo. grin

Hmmm once in a while tho

I like to eat what I like, I can cook whatever I feel like eating if my woman don't feel like

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

Hmmm once in a while tho

I like to eat what I like, I can cook whatever I feel like eating if my woman don't feel like
hmm. You can cook....? cheesy
Wow.... grin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
hmm. You can cook....? cheesy
Wow.... grin

Lol, I do

I cooked most of the time I was at school
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Epositive(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
You can keep her company though if you are less busy, by nodding to her gists and sampling the fries. Sometimes, your presence is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:
It's the same thing
love is stupid so yeah it is grin

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

Lol, I do

I cooked most of the time I was at school
wow cheesy
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
love is stupid so yeah it is grin
you sure? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
you sure? undecided
lol very sure...love makes you do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
lol very sure...love makes you do stupid things
abi? undecided
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
This post drain my energy , this post no suppose dey ,

Is it a crime to help someone ?.....

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
abi? undecided
yeah there was this time that I was so in love with this girl that I borrow card to always call her and MTN were just looking at me like a Mumu man.....

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
wow cheesy
which one is wow again??
Can't I cook?? angry angry And am a guy.... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good people of Nairaland / I Heard If You Join Ogboni / Why Do You Ladies Greet Or Call Ladies "Sweet Heart/words" Are You All Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.