Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians (44532 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by wizelink(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2021
IF IT WERE MONEY TO BE SHARED OR PROJECTS FROM UNITED NATIONS TO BE SITED IN EACH OF THE MOST UNEMPLOYED STATES, ALL THE NORTHERN STATES WILL TAKE THE LIST BUT ONCE ITS ABOUT CREATING BAD IMAGE OF STATES JUST AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THAT PUBLICATION, THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN STATES MUST MAKE THE LIST. EVEN KANO THAT CLAIM MOST POPULOUS STATE IN NIGERIA IS NOT IN THE LIST.
NBS WITH UNDER THE MANGO TREE DATA.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by PaulCyrus01: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Men who need real wisdom should get the book in my signature!

[/You after reading it, how have you used it in solving the above topic?]
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by snowball11(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2021
KILLTHECOWS:
North is this lucrative yet your people see south as their AMERICA..
you can't be telling yourself lies haba.

Just leave that thing let him be fuming from his anus.
Yhen, yhen, yhen,....about a people who occupies every available space on a trailer load of destitutes headed for the south on a daily bases, only for them constituting nuisance in the south, occupying every available uncompleted buildings, messing those buildings up with their oozing urine and faeces. Yet this one is talking on how they are very employed in the north! undecided
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by liver123(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Kogi should be number one on that list
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by godwin2ng(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
What about the RUNZ Girls, yahoo boiz, the area boiz and others? Are they also jobless
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by G450: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Lordsonn:
Okay. What of Kano?
Gumi has employed all the youths in the nut especially in kanu... They owns many factories like banditry and kidnapping industries
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Oracleforce: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1415028679579770881?s=19

Another fake statistical data from illiterate blogger...

Most of the northern states are wilderness....yet none was mentioned in these statistics data. Can you imagine?
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by uchennamani(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

A typical Nigerian statistics. Anambra and Lagos state and unemployment should not be used in a sentence together. Zamfara, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, etc are synonymous with poverty and unemployment.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Bluesea1and2: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2021
So kwara is not on the list grin
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Juban(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
[why are you always spewing hatred. Calm down bro]
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by olaodun: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2021
The data and statistics are not reliable
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Ulunne777(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2021
IduNaOba:
Anambra wey almost everybody na entrepreneur?
Like if they are not importing they are reselling
If they are not into business entertainment takes it
I never even reason those into security
People are building houses everyday in that state and masons, plumbers, carpenters etc get work

Like I don't understand this statistics o

Like this anambra wey I dey go steady steady??

Abịa wey guys dey use hand crafts destroy unemployment
If them no wan learn and them no go school (which is rare)
They take to driving buses and Keke and other stuff to kill unemployment!

I don't understand

Don't mind those ppl.70percent of Abia polystudents are business ppl.

My tenants son an 18 yr old paid their house rent this year. 500k. Just after school, he joined his father in his tailoring biz and now they've expanded into a warehouse and employing more than 20ppl there. He's a student of Abia poly too.Umuahia and others are waking up too.
It is only a lazy person that will be unemployed in Abia and Anambra. No time for yahoo. Everybody grinding and hustling.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Cokahot: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2021
No wonder hotel full delta
Benefits of these
More hotels
More beer parlours
More lounges
More clubs
And of cos more drunks and yahoo boys. Give it up for delta state..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5orw30Zepo

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Ulunne777(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2021
If Abia and Anambra being unemployed because of white collar jobs it's OK but entrepreneurship or smes or handcraft, you are false.

Even the civil servants go to shops after work hrs. We don't depend on govt alone.

IMO is true though. Very high rate of unemployment even though some are beginning to take advantage of their proximity to Abia to work with their hands.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by KrazyDave16(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2021
So states not to put hope on whilst looking for a job if I still remain here... Noted.

Besides there are jobs aplenty in Lagos but they are reserved for family, friends and some contract deal or something.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by 24kmagic: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
Kano is far better than any Nigerian state in terms of youth employability. All Kano metropolis is market, all LGs outside the metropolis have arable, fertile lands for farming. More than 90% of Kano youths are committed to farming or business, this is the same with most Northern states. Any jobless Northerner is the laziest creature on earth.
Farming fetches more money than any other business today in the North. Invest 30k and get 200k+ .

You're a liar. You can't get that ROI on 30k.
You guys are not the only ones with experience about farming.

I've been into this thing since childhood.

Lie with small conscience.
Thank you
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by oyeb15: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Every state has like 50% unemployment rate
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by MediMedi(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2021
I no gree, where's Kogi
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by MrUchenna1(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
ANOTHER RESEARCH CONDUCTED BY GOVERMENT PRIMARY SCHOOL.. angry
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
This list is so fake especially Lagos where people troop in for jobs across the country

Akwa Ibom Rivers are open to companies of various kinds thanks to oil and infrastructure

Anambra has high rate of companies in east commercially it's the hub of east

Delta is not doing bad getting an influx from anambra at Asaba and warri which is oil capital

Abia has so many production jobs at small small capacity which contribute to a big hub

You can mention ebonyi in the east because they are the ones majorly selling in traffic

Kogi, has no jobs they only rely on passengers going to Abuja

Niger has no jobs, osun no jobs, zamfara, Jigawa, yobe, Borno, bauchi, kwara
I agree with you about Lagos because a lot of people are working but a lot more are either underemployed or merely roaming about on the street.

You claim there are oil companies in Akwa Ibom but how many people who work there are indegene. Many of them are employed from their head offices in Lagos and I'm well vast about this particular one. There indegene are suffering. Even when employed, they are used as labourers and not really gainfully employed. They are discharged at any time.

Delta is the worst. You talking about influx of oil companies shows you have no idea what goes on. Even Delta indegene know the state is completely littered with hotels and nothing else except these so called oil companies who employ from Lagos.

One of the ways to genuinely solve a problem is admitting there is one. Cry out for help badly. Not nursing it and hoping it would go away.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by sorepco(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Passage:

I agree with you about Lagos because a lot of people are working but a lot more are either underemployed or merely roaming about on the street.

You claim there are oil companies in Akwa Ibom but how many people who work there are indegene. Many of them are employed from their head offices in Lagos and I'm well vast about this particular one. There indegene are suffering. Even when employed, they are used as labourers and not really gainfully employed. They are discharged at any time.

Delta is the worst. You talking about influx of oil companies shows you have no idea what goes on. Even Delta indegene know the state is completely littered with hotels and nothing else except these so called oil companies who employ from Lagos.

One of the ways to genuinely solve a problem is admitting there is one. Cry out for help badly. Not nursing it and hoping it would go away.
Rivers and Akwa Ibom I don't necessarily mean their indegenes are all in oil companies even then you can't deny that the host communities have people in the companies

It is usually forced on them by the indegenes as well as local monarchs

That aside I was talking of the rate at which other non oil companies go to those states because of the standard, wealth, infrastructure in it.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by uthlaw: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
Kano is far better than any Nigerian state in terms of youth employability. All Kano metropolis is market, all LGs outside the metropolis have arable, fertile lands for farming. More than 90% of Kano youths are committed to farming or business, this is the same with most Northern states. Any jobless Northerner is the laziest creature on earth.
Farming fetches more money than any other business today in the North. Invest 30k and get 200k+.
no b lie my broda but bandits don spoil kaduna for us!
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

This list is a fuckery for not capturing Kogi, Niger, Benue, and all the north central states.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Oladipo1166(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
Farming fetches more money than any other business today in the North. Invest 30k and get 200k+.
No wonder you brothers come down to ride bike
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Tolubory(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Jackson105: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
This list is so fake especially Lagos where people troop in for jobs across the country

Akwa Ibom Rivers are open to companies of various kinds thanks to oil and infrastructure

Anambra has high rate of companies in east commercially it's the hub of east

Delta is not doing bad getting an influx from anambra at Asaba and warri which is oil capital

Abia has so many production jobs at small small capacity which contribute to a big hub

You can mention ebonyi in the east because they are the ones majorly selling in traffic

Kogi, has no jobs they only rely on passengers going to Abuja

Niger has no jobs, osun no jobs, zamfara, Jigawa, yobe, Borno, bauchi, kwara

You this Ibo folks need brain replacement surgery,any list that didn't favour your hopeless region is not genuine, but if the list is top by Northern and Yoruba states is correct, you folks need brain rapidly.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Is this raw numbers or as a percentage of total population? If raw numbers then of course the most populous states will have a higher number of unemployed. So no surprise to see Lagos at number 1.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Mystic216: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
Oga I live in north presently and I will squeeze my balls to tell you that northerners are the most laziest in Nigeria
No hates fam. Buh I’m stating the obvious
One love

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by kennysoftSTUDIO(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Let's be honest with our self unemployment in Nigeria is something that will never go away because of our poor leadership style in this country. Instead of you to complain about the country unemployment , kindly do yourself a great favour learn a skill that you can use to earn in dollars from international market places like fiverr and more. KENNYSOFT FILM ACADEMY have lots of courses on digital filmmaking and digital art to pick from as a filmmaker or digital artist you can make as 1000 USD or more per month from selling your skills online. At KENNYSOFT FILM ACADEMY we teach you the skills and the business part logon to [url]academy.kennysoftstudio.com[/url] to learn more

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Mondrous(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Where kogi
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Rivers and Akwa Ibom I don't necessarily mean their indegenes are all in oil companies even then you can't deny that the host communities have people in the companies

It is usually forced on them by the indegenes as well as local monarchs

That aside I was talking of the rate at which other non oil companies go to those states because of the standard, wealth, infrastructure in it.

There is no standard, my guy. I work for an oil company and there are about 12 more of such companies around here. There's absolutely no standard anywhere. Wealth is not evenly distributed. Hotels thrive more because of oil workers and that's why it's the single biggest investment after oil companies themselves.

Why do we even like deceiving ourselves? To look good before strangers and suffer in silence? I just pity these host communities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.