Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu (23473 Views)

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by uchennamani(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Tinyemeka:

Sycophants and celebration of mediocrity will always be the bane of positive development in governance.

Access through Nike Lake Road, around Timber market area was blocked since October or November 2020 under the pretext of constructing that flyover.

8-9 months down the line, someone comes online to post pictures of reinforcement rods and skeletal structures claiming them as evidence of work being done on the flyover.

My appraisal of the job performance so far, is a resounding F! F for Fail!

Let's stop this sycophantic shenanigans for goodness sakes.

Thank you, brother. God bless you. My problem with Gov. Ugwuanyi is not that he is stupid and clueless: This is clear to all. The problem is that he doesn't try to cover his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bluesea1and2: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2021
This is marvelous

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bluesea1and2: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
oyeb15:
The state salary earners will suffer for this project.
that's why self-employment is key

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by subcbouy: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Obdk:

The way you cast aspersion on construction companies not berger is the way berger is not valued in Germany where they r from
Who tells you Berger is not valued in Germany?
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Imolastborn99: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2021
techWriter2:
Sister Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi He will not complete this construction another abia federal unloading
As in
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Lovelyn451(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

You might want to consult Google for what "T-junction roundabout" looks like.
I think you should
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Agadinaagwuofe post=103690762]

Anybody that counter this your statement must be an enemy of the state...All the section of Agbani road is just a death trap. from coal camp-amawbia-amokwe-Gariki stretch is highly deplorable and the 'madam' can't do anything to maintain them. these are the roads sullivan built. God bless Sullivan irrespective of his human deficiencies.[/quote

Sullivan is overrated??
The death trap you mention was constructed by him during second tenor

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by mechanics(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Wow, work is really in progress.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bigii(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
uchennamani:

Enugu doesn't look dirty; Enugu is dirty!

grin grin

Take this chilled black.

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
God bless progress lovely.

I must say I ordered some Ghana Shea butter cream from Asaba and prepaid for the item and guess what they called to deliver. There are Igbo people changing the stereotypes and building honest businesses with the platform of service. Please patronize ThriceAsTrendy

Nigeria Amaka

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by IGBOSON1: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:

Pls send me your aza let me sponsor your trip to Abakaliki. You would come back to Enugu and stone your Christian-mother gov.

I was in Abakaliki yesterday, when I got to Enugu everywhere look dirty in my eyes.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.