Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer (46598 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by yusuf99(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
By the time this slowpoke rust in kuje prison you'll know how to wish him short live. Bastard!
SLAP44:
Great man, you have surpassed what we thought you could do.

You have exposed the plans of the wicked men.

You have woken the country from its dangerous sleep into death.

Now everyone is agitating because of your warnings that are now manifesting.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Sunday Adeyemo Igboho
Long live Middle belt nation.
Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by uchennamani(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Those ugly and shapeless Kenyans will be remembered for their role with the skinny stock fish in Aso Rock.

We won't forget this, even if it takes a hundred years.
Don't forget it na. Someone that said non Igbos are enemies of the Igbo people, ordered hits on security operatives serving in southern Nigeria and sent some of our young men to their deaths is one you won't forget. Don't forget him na. Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Axiwaju(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy grin
udele1:
Let the FENDI fighter FEND for himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Trillionier007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na Kenya be this. Chilling Ipob Boss we they fight for naija, u go Kenya dey fight for puna

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by PastorFire: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Safemoon:

Well I think you are wrong sir.the army were busy killing innocent people in the east at will no one said noting not even the press.pepple have right to self defence it's God given right.
My brother, the army killed because there was a situation that necessitated it. I'm not holding brief for them. But where i stay, except if there is chaos, you won't see them anywhere. Police men and their stations were been maimed unprovoked. Read books on "Government And Her People" very well and you will understand the consequences that comes with such audacity and affront from non-state actors.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Dizzylord(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin bastard
Amaechi2023:

what kind of low budget lie is this?
the only difference between ipob followers and almajiri is slight education.
ipob believe every bullshit lies told to them by their superior same with almajari.
only reason why people are more surprised about ipob is because they are educated and foolish.
when you see mumu behaving like mumu you've gat little worries but when you see sane person behaving like mumu, you begin to wonder again.
rubbish entities.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by streetvips(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
TRIBUTE VIDEO TO ESN COMMANDER IKONSO. VERY TOUCHING VIDEO

KINDLY HELP MY YOUTUBE TO GROW BY SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORT BIAFRA MOVEMENT

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRbfZ004xU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by chimeremodlyn: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amaechi2023:

what kind of low budget lie is this?
the only difference between ipob followers and almajiri is slight education.
ipob believe every bullshit lies told to them by their superior same with almajari.
only reason why people are more surprised about ipob is because they are educated and foolish.
when you see mumu behaving like mumu you've gat little worries but when you see sane person behaving like mumu, you begin to wonder again.
rubbish entities.
You're an idiot, I swear. Ask anybody
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Johel(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward

I'm sorry,but you are the coward...He's fighting for his People,he is fighting for something better,he's dropping truth and revealing things to Nigerians that we never knew..what have u fought for in your entire life ?...I guess u only fought to win that small olosho's heart..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Passage:

Don't blackmail him. You never considered him intelligent. You only found a superior argument and was looking around for hoes in it to console yourself.

And sorry who are you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Xeeman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bwahahahahahaha

You're comment make me day.

So IPOB doesn't know that their supleme leader was disappeared �����

Ojiofor:
Supreme Leader wey dey travel upandan without PAs or bodyguard and this is someone that claim to have over 2 million men under his command and allowed himself to be picked up without resistance like a little rat and the most appalling is that he was kidnapped for over a week without his noisy group knowing about it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by elmodee7(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Web of lies, first it was kalu, wike, okorocha and co now it's a terrorist islamic group. Only the gullible brainwashed demented pigs will believe this white lie. All the same, Irrespective of how he was arrested the fact remains That he's a wanted terrorist and fugitive and deserve to suffer for his crimes.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Bestbeelieve: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
once you commot civilitas! anything wey you see take am!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by elmodee7(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:

He wanted to be free...He is smart, it even happens to us, if you hide for so long, you'll give up and want to show yourself. You can't be a prisoner for someone for long.
My love, Kanu is a man, but acts with tactics and most African and foreign lands support him.

Na dem. Brainwashed gullible pig
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:

And sorry who are you?
I actually don't care to know you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by ThickSharon123(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
elmodee7:

Na dem. Brainwashed gullible pig

Who isn't brainwashed in Nigeria grin grin or the world, do you know that the science you hold so dear is also a form of credulity.

Science would say this is this one day and tommorow they change it. Do you know it isn't Nine solar planets we have now, but eight, but you still believe it's nine; is that not brainwash? grin

My dear, you have no basis. Tribes is a form of brainwash, government is a form of brainwash, and everything here on earth that seems ethereal is a form of brainwash, the only thing that's true is I am, that's God.

So dear, in life we need a level of credulity to expand, if not we would be stagnant.

For Kanu, he has giving a level of support to a race that couldn't take the devastating contraption called Nigeria, and he's finding ways to let the people go. Now, how would you call that brainwash?

And I love the aspect you called me pig, a pig is a determined animal, that guns for what it wants and doesn't look back; that's one of its actions, so it's commendable.

But don't you think it's better to be a pig than a chicken? undecided kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by johnisaola(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Those ugly and shapeless Kenyans will be remembered for their role with the skinny stock fish in Aso Rock.

Yes we will always remember them for the arrested of most Nig criminal,terorist and fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by objobj: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

eyaaaaa
pele. so painful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by elmodee7(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Who isn't brainwashed in Nigeria grin grin or the world, do you know that the science you hold so dear is also a form of credulity.

Science would say this is this one day and tommorow they change it. Do you know it isn't Nine solar planets we have now, but eight, but you still believe it's nine; is that not brainwash? grin

My dear, you have no basis. Tribes is a form of brainwash, government is a form of brainwash, and everything here on earth that seems ethereal is a form of brainwash, the only thing that's true is I am, that's God.

So dear, in life we need a level of credulity to expand, if not we would be stagnant.

For Kanu, he has giving a level of support to a race that couldn't take the devastating contraption called Nigeria, and he's finding ways to let the people go. Now, how would you call that brainwash?

And I love the aspect you called me pig, a pig is a determined animal, that guns for what it wants and doesn't look back; that's one of its actions, so it's commendable.

But don't you think it's better to be a pig than a chicken? undecided kiss kiss kiss

Its good that you have now confirm to the whole world that you have been truly brainwashed. Brainwashed into justifying the unjustifiable killings of inocent police and army army personals by so called ESN terrorists. It's a pity . U can equally pay the supreme price for your so call supreme god king. I pity the inocent souls that have died in vain for a pipe dream. Thanks God your coward has finally been captured and believe it or not nothing will happen if he dies or is eventually jailed for life. Madzi cownu has scammed you. Listen to the confessions of your fellow ESN terrorists .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by beemedia1: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Psoul(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
The plan of Buhari'sv regime was to give false information to Kenyan security so that they can kill him as a terrorist and that will settle the whole thing for Nigeria. They will not have any case to answer. Very bad government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by ThickSharon123(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
elmodee7:

Its good that you have now confirm to the whole world that you have been truly brainwashed. Brainwashed into justifying the unjustifiable killings of inocent police and army army personals by so called ESN terrorists. It's a pity . U can equally pay the supreme price for your so call supreme god king. I pity the inocent souls that have died in vain for a pipe dream. Thanks God your coward has finally been captured and believe it or not nothing will happen if he dies or is eventually jailed for life. Madzi cownu has scammed you. Listen to the confessions of your fellow ESN terrorists .

Who confirmed, read my statement dear, and know what I am talking about.

I mean everything is based on credulity, so adding it as your judgement or phrase is highly incorrect.

You are also brainwashed too. Your parents are brainwashed too (and I'm not insulting them)

How do they know you're their child, oh, let me see, the doctor came to tell them you have a son, but how does she know. That's brainwash.
Someone could come to tell her that this is not your son, and she wouldn't believe it; that's brainwash. kiss kiss grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Basher8583: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Great man, you have surpassed what we thought you could do.

You have exposed the plans of the wicked men.

You have woken the country from its dangerous sleep into death.

Now everyone is agitating because of your warnings that are now manifesting.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Sunday Adeyemo Igboho
Long live Middle belt nation.
Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame.

Keep on agitating. NA has your medicine
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Blackdisciple(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward

He is a great man .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Blackdisciple(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
ote author=Biafrannuke post=103729264] I thought he was said to be living a luxurious life and flying private jets? Isn't that narrative viable again?[/quote]

Ask lie Moha'med
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Blackdisciple(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Biafrannuke:
I thought he was said to be living a luxurious life and flying private jets? Isn't that narrative viable again?

Ask lie Moha'med
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Finore(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nnamdi kanu failed and disappointed many who lost there lives in this struggle by been so foolish and careless! He killed the spirit of the agitation of the movement! You claim to have 2 million well trained armed men yet you are not intelligent enough to vet informations by investigating source ... You could have send able body men on that assignment in disguise like you are the one coming . but with your bragging and ranting on social media calling Nigeria a zoo... What a shame that you Nnamdi kanu is now the Animal cage inside the zoo he called Nigeria... So embarrassing! I pity all those who gave their lives for nothing because they have his video clips of threats to Nigerians security and messages of violence .. Death threats and allegations of an inposter in aso rock which he called Jubril from Sudan.. With claims of how he died in London.. All this videos are evidence to nail him....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by OKPANAMboy: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
uchennamani:

Don't forget it na. Someone that said non Igbos are enemies of the Igbo people, ordered hits on security operatives serving in southern Nigeria and sent some of our young men to their deaths is one you won't forget. Don't forget him na. Nonsense

You're very stupid. Nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should insult people you haven't met.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by blackmaine: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
which your father was , that he couldn't fight for your poor family and kinsmen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Emitrustgod(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
This Idiot Igbo Politicians, I Pity Their Childrens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.