Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony (4047 Views)

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by mancoconut: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abeg should I be worried? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by TUANKU(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
She belongs to the streets grin

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Show me her pic, in case I see her, I go create a thread and give you an update.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by wealthyhenry(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2021
She's not your girlfriend bro. She just made that clear to you.

She wan go enjoy doings.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Penguin2: 3:53am On Jul 16, 2021
mancoconut:

Babe go find Sugar daddy!

Ndi ji nku.

I hope you are not planning a future with somebody like that?

Except of course she was close to Oba and was idle at home. But if she made a long journey to be there, hmmmmmmmm.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Benki003(m): 5:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol I hate to break it to you but ur single bro grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Ifearnoevil: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2021
There is a description for this kind burial ceremony ....

It is a period when somebody's thing becomes another's. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by ceede2: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2021
mancoconut:
......hustle Oooo, make cubana no use ordinary cow meet invite your woman.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2021
mancoconut:

She belongs to everyone and to no one. She belongs to plenty men... Don't embarrass yourself by calling her your girlfriend.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Opemiposii(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
u just want us to knw dat ur g.f went to rich man's party... and we dan knw.. anyfin else?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Soulsymbol99: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Show me her pic, in case I see her, I go create a thread and give you an update.

Wot is Dubai landlord doing @ OBA? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
It's depends, does she like doggy style?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by nokspos: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2021
if she didn't invite you along, be worried. if she invited you but you declined for personal reason , then its still understandable. Some ladies like to have fun and make contacts.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Wot is Dubai landlord doing @ OBA? grin
I'm in Oba for vacation grin
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Nonexisting1: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Whenever I hear a guy use the phrase "my girlfriend", I immediately start seeing him as a fool.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by Rickmann: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2021
mancoconut:

Abeg bring ur face make I check something..
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by mancoconut: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2021
UPDATE

I dey Oba now, and my goodness the type of money been blown here isn't for the faint of heart grin, Anambra boys get money sha!!! chei! fine babes full everywhere sotey I almost forget say I even get babe sef... Obi Cubana is the DON, very humble guy!!! the whole of Oba has been shut down completely for him and popular celebrities, elites, billionaires, socialites, politicians are present for the ceremony, the cows I'm seeing now number more than 300 so far with more coming (me sef go manage parole one cow for myself cause e too much!)... Oba is truly a beautiful town sha, very nice roads, beautiful estate layouts with palatial houses and mansions dotting everywhere... I'm a rich motherfu*ker but me sef dey humble for the kind money wey I dey see for here, DORIME levels! Even abroad and Yankee guys came home for the event, it's that serious... security here has been very tight.

And oh, my babe is safe and back to her Zaddy cool

We move!
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by SmartPunter(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2021
mancoconut:
UPDATE

I dey Oba now, and my goodness the type of money been blown here isn't for the faint of heart grin, Anambra boys get money sha!!! chei! fine babes full everywhere sotey I almost forget say I even get babe sef... Obi Cubana is the DON, very humble guy!!! the whole of Oba has been shut down completely for him and popular celebrities, elites, billionaires, socialites, politicians are present for the ceremony, the cows I'm seeing now number more than 300 so far with more coming (me sef go manage parole one cow for myself cause e too much!)... Oba is truly a beautiful town sha, very nice roads, beautiful estate layouts with palatial houses and mansions dotting everywhere... I'm a rich motherfu*ker but me sef dey humble for the kind money wey I dey see for here, DORIME levels! Even abroad and Yankee guys came home for the event, it's that serious... security here has been very tight.

And oh, my babe is safe and back to her Zaddy cool

We move!
Young Man keep deceiving yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by LadySarah: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
The kind of pics coming from the event is hmm. So many Girls legit naked dancing in a sort of massive pool party while money(dollars) are sprayed into the pool.

Last night was something else.Tueh!
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
You said your [/b]GIRLFRIEND[b] not you Wife then She belongs to everyone in the street.
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by arkonpoint: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
In this rapid moving globe we're all roaming... Words such as my and mine exists no more, it's now ours and theirs.
Re: My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony by kiddkash(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
bore hole will return to you

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Girl Around Sagamu (monthly Allowance Guarantee) / Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No / ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.