Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano (16958 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by stephanie11: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano has denied being involved in a rumoured plot that allegedly led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

On Thursday, a report went viral that Obiano alongside Minister of Labour, Chris Ngige and Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike were part of an alleged plot to capture Kanu in order to protect their political interests.

However, in a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on Friday, signed by his media aide, James Eze, Obiano disclosed that he has no hand in any plot and described the report as 'false'.

The statement read in part; "Our attention has been drawn to a story in Saharareporters.com alleging that the Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano was involved in the plot to kidnap and repatriate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) from Kenya to Nigeria."

"The general public is enjoined to disregard that story because it is totally false without the tinniest grain of truth."

"The governor of Anambra State had no hand in any plot against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.It should be crystal clear to anyone that the Federal Government of Nigeria headed by Muhammadu Buhari as the President and Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, does not need the assistance of a governor who has no control over any security and intelligence architecture to do whatever it wants to do."

"The report is therefore a deliberate act of mischief that should be ignored by the general public."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-have-no-hand-in-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-gov-obiano/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Arrewa: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Una never see anything!!

Why are the moderators not moving ipob atrocities to the front page??

Two people were tagged saboteur by the ipob taken to the bush to be killed...

A police man and a civilian...

Why is nairaland pro Ipob/ESN

ESN are now gradually turning against their own people killing and tagging them saboteurs

They even refused to move this thread to the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/6653121/these-two-men-killed-tomorrow#103752062

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by KillMNKnow(f): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Good. He is afraid of Biafran intelligence agency BIA and Eastern security network coming after him. Anyone who thinks they can escape from BIA, ESN, BSS, and Mossad are stupid.

Mazi Namdi Kanu knowingly let himself to be captured by the Zoo police, it's a trap.

There are many double agents inside zoo police working for Biafra, when it's time they'll let MNK go.

Any politician who think he is more powerful than ESN, BSS is stupid

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Nuelito: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Smh.....local man just dey observe from afar

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
This kanu is really something else so even in prison yet nobody want to be in his bad book huh

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by jlinkd78(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Onye obula bia zara onu ya. Infact Nnamdi Kanu is a legend. Kanu is in cage as d BMC believe but d political elites are all lobbying not to be seen as his enemy. Sincerely answer me which other person in d whole of d East and by extension Nigeria can have this type of mass appeal without money inducement

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by nonhuman(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by ePUNK: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
playing the safe card

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by wedibooka: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by 900warriorz: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
If you like involve, if you like don't involve...na your cup of tea grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Chimeluv(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Who cares

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmm indeed water don pass garri

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
post=103765216:
Reading

SHUT UP!!!

37 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor and all the end of terrorists and and troublemakersin our nation coming to pass.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Hisxellency: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Let peace reign
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Passionate888: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
undecided
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by condralbedez: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Even if you are,you won't admit it nah angry
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by wellmax(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Chichen-hearted governors.

All of them afraid of the terrorist IPOB

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
The way these flat-headed governors fear that hunch-back, albino terrorist should be a research topic.

Chickens!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Danzakidakura(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Obiano I believe you. It's a Fulani terrorists propaganda to cause fight withing Igbos.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by wellmax(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
COWARDS

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by hadelany(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-have-no-hand-in-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-gov-obiano/

No matter how fast you are, you cannot never be the first to comment

No one has commented before I clicked the quote button but you can see those above me
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Elidrisy20: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Fear fear governor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Ceenachi: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Work of mischief makers.
So we can start fighting within ourselves.
Anyone thinking that any South East Governor has hand in the abduction should go and examine his head.
Go to BBC pigin page and listen to Nnamdi Kanu's account of what transpired through his lawyer.
We must resist every attempt by our collective enemies to divide us the more

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by dmbb: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Even Britain had denied their involvement in his arrest, everyone is running from this useless terrorist

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Okay we don hear

Don't forget to check my signature below pls
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Michaeljames22: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Propaganda here and there.
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Even if you are involved
What will happen
Oga calm down
IPOB no get level
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
I do not believe that the federal government will sort thr help of state government to carry out such a minor task.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank, Customers Ignore NLC Strike In Lagos / Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government? / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.