Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court (11705 Views)

2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent / Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Meshina(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by RodgersAkpafu: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
seankafor:
Reading comments on fp can be so depressing to the soul..
How did this hate on the country degenerate to this level?
Are we that worse as people portray on comment sections?
Do people blame their failures on themselves or heap them on grovenment to feel good?

I avoid fp comments for my sanity..
If you are honest to yourself
You know the answer to this question
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Buckeyemedia1: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
ogododo:
Who dey for court.
I wonder which state’s Federal High Court Judge they will take it to? Probably Rivers State, the Judge will rule against pdp sometime in January 2023, 2 months to the General election, mumus they want to transfer the votes electronically when we have herders still parading up & down openly with Malus?

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Solatium(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
You want to challenge an act of the parliament in court?
these goons are daft

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Buckeyemedia1: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
seankafor:
Reading comments on fp can be so depressing to the soul..
How did this hate on the country degenerate to this level?
Are we that worse as people portray on comment sections?
Do people blame their failures on themselves or heap them on grovenment to feel good?

I avoid fp comments for my sanity..
I fear for the democrazy kids, I don’t know what they taught them in school, a failed generation, Nigeria is doomed, people complained about the Militarythat they were bad, there is no explanation forthese civilians, & their version of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Buckeyemedia1: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Solatium:
You want to challenge an act of the parliament in court?
these goons are daft
Pdp are like mad dogs that have lost their minds, they must back in opposition to every thing APC does without thinking, meanwhile they are both made up of the same jesters.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Mosesvic11(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Penguin2:
PDP should go and sit down.

Toothless bulldog.

The most useless opposition party of the 21st century.

Nigerians are now the ones doing the work of opposition party by putting these vultures in power constantly on their toes through online bombardments.

APC no dey fear PDP again. Like they no longer think like, “if we do this thing, PDP might capitalize on it”. And that’s because they know PDP no get sense.

And I blame it on that useless old spokesman with white beards.

When Olisa Metuh was spokesman of PDP, his words used to cut like a knife until APC found a way to silence him.

If Lere Olayinka, Fayose spokesman when he was Ekiti governor, had won over Kola, PDP opposition would have been sharper.

For now, let’s continue our opposition work and leave PDP to continue to zuzu.
You are a disgrace.... Are blind to what APC is doing? PDP needs me and you to help in shaping the country not condemning them because they are helpless... APC uses the masses against PDP but they don't want it to happen.
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by oneMalik: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
same PDP that slept for 16 good 16 years are now saying trash.... to hell with them and OBJ the architect of modern NIGERIA problems... make dem come the court I go sentence Dem accordingly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Jlow2: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Definitely it will end in tears, you win war but the battle is not over.
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Jbleenk: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/electoral-act-pdp-vows-to-challenge-lawmakers-decision-in-court/amp/?

Which one is this again? I thought they said they’ve paassed law to allow electronic transmission? This naija set don tire me
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Handsum64: 2:10am On Jul 17, 2021
PDP always thinking of sharing the money.
What happened that for 16yrs you held sway your representatives could not do that you are now asking for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by biglizzy: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Waiting for the outcome

Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by Penguin2: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Mosesvic11:
You are a disgrace.... Are blind to what APC is doing? PDP needs me and you to help in shaping the country not condemning them because they are helpless... APC uses the masses against PDP but they don't want it to happen.

How am I a disgrace?
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by smartNerd: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court by smartNerd: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari / APC Crisis: Plot Against Oyegun Thickens / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.