Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections (18051 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered / Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by yommen: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Daft! Very daft!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by bluefilm: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Electronic voting is the way to go.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by chinebu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/electronic-voting-ali-ndume/

I thought you are sensible but I have seen you are not. PDP that used their presidential election to test run the card reader. Why didn't the use it against APC to win. All you APC Devils trying so hard to remain in power through dubious means thereby denying Nigerian the right to move ahead and overcome all the bloodshed and Wicked manipulations during elections.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by drololaaof: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Because they know with electronic transmission of result it will not be easy to falsify election result . They are afraid it will frustrate effort of rigging

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by slivertongue: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
PDP will still win with or without it
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Rahkman: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
They have ‘ puppy’ u mean hushpuppi Like hushpuppi and atiku in dubai?? grin
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Naijayouth(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Issorite
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by ogascomax: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
But all Ndume has said na mumu talk na. How did APC came into power in 2015. They won PDP State at that time.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by slivertongue: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
ogododo:

De man dey smoke pawpaw leave.

lately he speaks like an urchin. the poor and hungry will rig then out with their votes
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Solsix(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
See the kind of people making laws for us
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Mofe72: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Another lawmaker who claims to be educated.

Electronic transmission is different from electronic voting.

It will ensure that there are digital logs to confirm the reported tally.

If the government is so interested in WhatsApp and telephone network surveillance, why can’t they also be interested in investing in securing our voting process??

It’s really simple. Design a secure framework to ensure that interference doesn’t occur, test the system robustly, identify issues, correct them and deploy.

You use phones more powerful than computers from 50 years ago, yet you are more backwards than people from the late 19th century.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by bisoye11(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
hushpuppi don suffer for this life
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Truth2Life: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ndume you lie, this is cheap deception from the ruling party and their Northern syndicates.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by michoim(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
We all know what that party PDP is capable of...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Aydlecturer: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
I supported the statement by the distinguish senator considering the fake presidential election results posted online by PDP in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Tannhauser(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by naturefellow(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
xpressionx:
Some of these Northerners are so dumb.
was PDP not the ruling party when APC the opposition party won election in 2015?
this man is mad.
Whether pdp or apc,electronic voting is the way to go.
it baffles me!

They're still on toxic opposition, which blinds them from pursuing a true societal development. These folk are cursed!
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by observanc1: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Says a boko haram terrorist organisation sponsor that should be in jail.
Ndume prefers manual voting and manual transmission of results where a heavily bombarded and besieged desert state like borno and yobe will have more votes than peaceful, coastal like oyo, ondo, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, imo, anambra, ebonyi, abia and enugu.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.

If you want the money to multiply 20X before 2years time pm me.
It's Free of charge, you'll only pay money for the white ram and pregnant he goat needed
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

��this man said no opposition have ever won an election during PDP era...shey APC dat won election in 2015 nor be opposition den...these northerners are too backward

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by neighbourhud: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
I weep again...

When I see the level of our leaders reasoning...I weep

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
That was the reason they were hell bent with electronic wahala.This is the carry over from the SERVER PARANOID they have after the last general elections.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by IMAliyu(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Man these people need to learn to "say that which is good or just keep quiet."

So hush puppy was a member of PDP, or are you trying to suggesting all southern People are PDP supporters?
Or could it be what you are insinuating is PDP are a southern party, southern people have Yahoo boys, and I'm paranoid we (APC) would lose election with electronic voting or they could rig election in their favour (even though I don't how it would work), like we (APC) may be doing.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Lucky5000(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
He said PDP are the ones that have Yahoo yahoo boys and Hush Puppi

Lol
Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by aryzgreat: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
70 years old mumu man.

Electronic voting and Electronic transmission are different things

I'm not surprised. He made the trending blunder of light at the end of the TOILET. So what do you expect from the cow?
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Lucky5000(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
He said PDP are the ones that have Yahoo yahoo boys and Hush Puppi

Lol
Wahala no dey finish grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by meetirimiya: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
This man should keep quiet. Was it APC that conducted the election that brought APC to government in 2015? Self righteous hypocrites. Where is Ndume when the re-election of their dummy Messiah was rigged all over the Northern states or is it the state Governor elections that were all rigged in day light from Kano to Kaduna......

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Lol backward men everywhere,they don't want Nigeria to go forward. Anybody who oppose electronic voting should be stoned

Stoned and barred from using electronic devices.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by dmbb: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
PDP with their wahala.

Check out more pictures from the burial ceremony here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6654374/more-pictures-obi-cubana-mums
Is this not a wedding ceremony?
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by IMAliyu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Any thing electronic is subject to hacking. Anything written with Biro or pencil is subject to erasion. PDP and APC have both calculated the one that will favor their rigging and are holding firm. But APC has the numbers.
The difference is to perform electronic hacking is not easy and would require deep knowledge about a system and a highly skillful person, and there are many technologies that exist today that can make hacking virtually impossible, depending the type of hacking.

Ballots on the other hand, can be interrupted by any low level political thug.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by gurunlocker: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
With this logic, that means they also voted against it so they can rig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 / BREAKING: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Flee State Capital / List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.