Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra (4370 Views)

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by landforeast(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
I was in Abuja few days ago to finalise Land documentation for a Client, when Soga my guy gave me a call that Obi's mother's burial is today I have to leave Immediately and fly back to the East to witness these great burial that will remain evergreen in our life.

Mehn "odimma nwoke ijite ego small" (it is good for a man to have small money. My major target of going to the burial was to increase my Network and possible hook up with potential clients.

My brother forget am, if you jam correct contact for Real Estate u go enjoy. As in person go comot money transfer to buy property and for 1,2,3 him never even come make him see where him property dey. No be all this one wey go ask you whether the land na dry land abi na potopoto. One client done tell me before make I find Land for am, he gave a serious warning that I should make sure the land is in a rich man Neigbourhood.

Back to what I was saying. I landed in Asaba on Thursday evening and I noticed that the hospitality sector is very busy. Many people were coming into the city from all works of life and the news of the burial of Obi's mother was all over the place.

One thing is to have money another is to know how to spend your money. Indeed Obi Cubana have the dexterity on how to spend his money, he has a lot of boys he has groomed and have a long list of social connection of high income earners.

I will be back with the full gist and pictures.

4 Likes

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Dmavin: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
As if you was surprise bro
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
As a Yoruba boy that dont like dulling I'm on my way there too

4 Likes

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by josh123(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Mangekyo: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Following.

1 Like

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Following
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by motymop: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
If we call you a liar, now you will be calling us names.

So you left your client in abuja and flew back to asaba because of a burial they didn't invite you.

14 Likes

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Ceenachi: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2021
We die here together grin

1 Like

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by superCleanworks(m): 2:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Ceenachi:
We die here together grin
dont die oh. get money and flex life
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by edochie12: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Continue
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Oracleforce: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2021
landforeast:
I was in Abuja few days ago to finalise Land documentation for a Client, when Soga my guy gave me a call that Obi's mother's burial is today I have to leave Immediately and fly back to the East to witness these great burial that will remain evergreen in our life.

Mehn "odimma nwoke ijite ego small" (it is good for a man to have small money. My major target of going to the burial was to increase my Network and possible hook up with potential clients.

My brother forget am, if you jam correct contact for Real Estate u go enjoy. As in person go comot money transfer to buy property and for 1,2,3 him never even come make him see where him property dey. No be all this one wey go ask you whether the land na dry land abi na potopoto. One client done tell me before make I find Land for am, he gave a serious warning that I should make sure the land is in a rich man Neigbourhood.

Back to what I was saying. I landed in Asaba on Thursday evening and I noticed that the hospitality sector is very busy. Many people were coming into the city from all works of life and the news of the burial of Obi's mother was all over the place.

One thing is to have money another is to know how to spend your money. Indeed Obi Cubana have the dexterity on how to spend his money, he has a lot of boys he has groomed and have a long list of social connection of high income earners.

Your topic is smiling.....
It supposes to be in Anambra State not at Anambra
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Shegzy8(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2021
oluztx:
Under this harsh economy where almost everybody dey suffer and manage, Igbos just dey spend. Afonjas self to see garri and kulikuli na big problem.

Lol!! People like you are broke and struggling, riding on people's success claiming igbos. These are guys that have hustled(whatever way it seems fit) and are spending how they want. But one low life churchin dey nairaland dey do tribal bashing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by oluztx: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Olohun ma ję! As an Afonja guy, me I no dey suffer o. As long as I see akpu and egusi from my Igbo friends chop no wahala.
If my Yoruba brothers no gree follow Igbo boys dey parole make them show them the way that one concern them o.

If only dey go gree attend Igbo Wealth School in Ondo on Igbo entrepreneurship program. Ondo state government is sponsoring the program.

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2021
motymop:
If we call you a liar, now you will be calling us names.

So you left your client in abuja and flew back to asaba because of a burial they didn't invite you.

You take style make sense here

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Mastakija(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Me b4 I read anything like this
I'll quickly check if there is continue reading or to b continued later at d bottom
If there's, imma waka comot thread ASAP
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by mightyhaze: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
I saw a video where some guys sprayed like 5m.. that na money for two Voltron cars .. just like that ...
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Dotinacircle: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2021
What is the essence of this Floccinaucinihilipilification thread
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by chinjo(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Money aswereth all things. Those vanity upon vanity crew please avoid me today.

Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Okay
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by jude79(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
As a bonafide BMC member, we the ever zombeistic lovers of BuBu, are using this occasion to beg Anambra BIG BOYS to lend our baba BuBu some money to donate to our ever loving Fulani herdsmen, who are doing everything to make Nijeria great, taw madula!! Sarriki. grin
Re: What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra by Hustler1277: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
landforeast:

bro please i need your help

The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South-west Polls Results By Bantu Page / Things You Never Knew About AISHA BUHARI (pics) / US Report On Igbos!!! Not Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.