Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. (32365 Views)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
This experience no dey give me joy sha.

Long ago, I was trekking on the pedestrian lane with my supposed loml in the scorching sun, a car hooted and stopped by the side, the guy in the car brought out his large useless head out and said; “beautiful lady, what are you doing trekking in this hot sun alone? Come in, let me....”

Anytime I remember this, e dey pain me jege..upon I no still get car now.

Wtf.

Well, abeg make una share una own relationship sadperiences.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by SportsHD: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Did she enter the car?
God forgive me, I've done that once. grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Adekunle813: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:

Long ago, I was trekking on the pedestrian lane with my supposed loml in the scorching sun, a car hooted and stopped by the side, the guy in the car brought out his large useless head out and said; “beautiful lady, what are you doing trekking in this hot sun alone? Come in, let me....”

Wtf.

Mr OP, why does your topic go east, Anambra, and your post went North kano

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Did she enter the car?
God forgive me, I've done that once. grin

Wait o, am I sure it isn't you?

Send your head pics.

Is the head like a foodflask?

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Adekunle813:

Mr OP, why does your topic go east, Anambra, and your post went North kano

Even Ade no dey Kunle, bro.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by SportsHD: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:

Wait o, am I sure it isn't you?

Send your head pics.

Is the head with a foodflask?
Do you live In Abuja? lipsrsealed

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
SportsHD:

Do you live In Abuja? lipsrsealed

Mehn...

Oga, just give me that Benz. I no wan argue with you. Give me the Benz or pay me gratuity for the embarrassment.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by SportsHD: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:

Mehn...

Oga, just give me that Benz. I no wan argue with you.
I don't drive no Benz sire. So, it wasn't me. grin

20 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
OP,
If you care to know, Oba road is still open.

Just tell Cubana say you wan be him goalkeeper

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2021
SportsHD:

It is you.

Show me your head!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Adekunle813: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

Even Ade no dey Kunle, bro.

Lol..unserious girl grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2021
SportsHD:

My spirit is telling me it was you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by gameboy727(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2021

The guy no even acknowledge your existence.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by ESANMEA(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

Wtf.

Chai! E go better

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
sad

ESANMEA:
Chai! E go better

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Op in a beer parlour after his babe enters the car and zoomed off

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lalasticlala, come talk how your own take do you.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by chatinent: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na so we see am bro.

chatinent:
Lalasticlala, come talk how your own take do you.
gameboy727:

The guy no even acknowledge your existence.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
I've got none.
Perhaps, I forgot.

yanabasee1:
Before then, we were chatting when we got a little fight and she logged off Whatsapp and I was down and decided to get those things to go over and make peace...

When men were still boys. grin

Reex12:
Konji hol her so we bleeped in a public toilet, I broke with her there after,see shouting na, ppl gather Omo ground wan swlow me when she just dey shout "after the new styles I gave you just now eh"

1. She must be a retired sex worker angry
2. You dey lie

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by moscobabs(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by oneble: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Women generally can be annoying

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021

It's seems there are alot of frustrated and lonely people on this forum.

They are so lonely and frustrated that they sit down and have to create pathetic threads to showcase their embarrassing lonely lives.

Just look at this thread for instance. What being with an inch of self respect Wil create such a thread ?

Smh

Rubbish

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by airminem(f): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Just want to read comments

wink

*(flips hair, hook behind ears)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by AntichristXXX: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nobody can embarrass me.

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by YoungLionken(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Let me come out of my shame, pride and share mine here grin..

I once slipped and fell inside mud at the sight of my new girl(we were barely two weeks into the relationship). You know how embarrassing it is to you when your new partner with her cousin and her friend starts telling you"sorry" repeatedly.. And I am so sure they must have made a mockery of the unfortunate incident in my absence cry.

ANOTHER ONE

Back in the days as a final year student(written all my exams, results out and waiting to commence final clearance for NYSC). I met this girl who's in same level with me in the opposite lodge where I went to check on a friend. By then, I had an issue with my girl, so we were apart.. I approached her,initially, she seemed uninterested with her angry face(Dear boys/men, never let the initial hostile attitude of a lady turn you off or discourage you. As for the girls/ladies,sometimes, your attitude drive suitable men away, consciously or subconsciously. Most men don't have that courage to withstand the hot-face you carry..)
But as a sharp guy that I am, I calmed her down and we got talking for secs, mins and hours even till nightfall. She was so interested in me that she was unwilling to let me go. It was past 12am at the balcony and we had sex right there(I sat on a plastic chair behind the wall and she sat and ride on me, one of my best sexcapades). After everything, we promised to meet during the day and have sex normally, a promise I failed to fulfill embarassed..

THE EMBARRASSMENT

The time came, we were in the room. I was fracking embarrassed when my network failed totally while trying to access her internet, she too. And every attempt she tried to resurrect my sleeping dickson failed! Meanwhile, she was h0rny and as a result, became so angry at me. After series of attempt, she gave up and left in a ferocious manner..

But I was able to redeem myself the following days with a mind boggling sexual prowess cool..

Our relationship was going smoothly until her neighbor snitched against me! angry ...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by peacenaija(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
After comparing me with the big guys in her office and I decided to leave to keep cool. She told me that if i leave her room I should go live my life and don’t come back again. Well, im already living my life�

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Anazp: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Baawaa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
And this make front page,nairaland is boring these days

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by paulsibility(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Op, what's the title of the movie..

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by yanabasee1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
During my final year exams... Had just graduated and celebrated with my colleagues... Went home and was thinking about my babe... Then i went out and bought a juice and suya and bole and chicken and went to her place...

Before then, we were chatting when we got a little fight and she logged off Whatsapp and I was down and decided to get those things to go over and make peace...

Got there and open the door and boom... there was this guy there... The house was dark and there was no light(NEPA)... So I walked in and dropped the stuff at the center table and went back...

What was embarrassing was that she never came after me nor tried to call me to apologize...

Mumu me got home and was heart broken and still call her... She was defending herself and gave me all sorts of reasons to believe that nothing happened.... I Sha forgave her....

Overtime,... I've learned that ones a girl cheats, and you forgive her... she'll never stop cheating... marry her and probably feel that will make her to love you alone and stop cheating on you.. she will cheat and give you other men's children....

103 Likes 7 Shares

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day