Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

"Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures (43425 Views)

Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Mfetenang: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
attackgat:
Supporters of Biafra took to the water fronts of the historic city of Geneva to protest for the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, as part of the on going global protest for his immediate release

There have bee protests in Brazil, Austria, London, Japan, Germany, Ireland, France, America, Italy, with many more scheduled to come.

Never in my life have I witnessed people who are indigenous to Niger protest all over the world for one man
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Mfetenang: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
I won't comment until I see IPOB protest at Abuja.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by FakeUnity: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
hodari:
See them polluting beautiful Switzerland with their noise and dirty placards. It shall never be well with IPOB terrorists.

Next headline: IPOB protests in Mars.

Useless people.

Abokey monkey shut up!
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Dspsalvate: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
WE PREACH ONE NIGERIA WITH OUR MOUTH BUT OUR ACTION IS VERY MUCH THAT OF A BEAST
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Sharpsecret01: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
SIRRITE:

Tah see these mumu, deceive ur life there, if there is heavy sponsor has u claim, why are u guys still collecting #50 offering every member of ipob during meetings to send to that detain MONKEY(KANU).
50 naira u say....ur fifty has no value outside ur zoo...it is like a tissue papa....and am telling u that ipob is active in 120 countries outsid nigeria
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Dspsalvate: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
What's the need of climbing the ladder of success only to latter discover ( when it's too late) that it was resting
on a wrong wall?
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Thomist(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
No one amongst them that's not engage in some sorts of criminality... The west is really trying, giving these people Visa. That's why the white hates them. they most cut corners and engage in immoral behaviors. Laziness, crimes, Drugs and sex. That's all they can offer to humanity.

Now they added terrorism.

One of them Simian descendants spotted below

Animal always talk nonsense.
After the disgrace you caused your family, u are still here showing Ignorance.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by showafrica(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Baawaa:
Whaooo,this protest will be more meaningful here in Nigeria

So that Fulani Janjaweeddd will put bullet in there heads
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by dasparrow: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nice one!

One protest is happening today in Madrid, Spain. The turn out was quite impressive. Self determination is not a crime. You cannot force people to stay together. That is not right.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by atonement12: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2021
EKONGKING:

Kindly cure my ignorance
Perhaps, it is too late! Perhaps!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Picture Scene From Sambissa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.